In from the rain - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In from the rain - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In from the rain

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In from the rain - Page 3 Empty Re: In from the rain

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

Chase smiled slightly and then nodded. "Yeah, that might be best."She said thinking of the humiliation of the smoke coming out of your ears when you took a pepperup potion. But at least she would feel better! She smiled slightly. "I'm sorry."She said softly. "I don't meant to be rude."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 am

Sterling smiled. "No it's fine. Bye!" he said, waving her away.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 am

Chase looked at him ashamed. "Sterling.."She said carefully walking up to him. "I really am sorry."She said softly. "Do you want to walk up with me to the Hospital wing?" She said slowly. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."She said looking down ashamed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

Sterling laughed softly. "No, it's fine." he said. "I'll walk you to the Hospital wing though if you want." he was happy for the offer, knowing she offered it for his sake more than hers, but decided he wanted to regardless.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

Chase smiled slightly and held out her hand. But immediatly let it drop. She felt bad, but she had to keep up her reputation. Her parents would KILL her if she was caught talking to dorks. And no offense, but he was a Muggleborn Ravenclaw, not very good for her image. She felt her face go red. "I'm sorry, but my parents will KILL me if news of me hanging out with a muggleborn Ravenclaw leaks."She said softly. "I'm really sorry."She said her face red and ashamed looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 am

Sterling's face flickered into a frown but it stabilized almost instantly. He was well accustomed to hiding emotions, as he had done so many years previously. He smiled meaninglessly and assured her in a mock-warm voice. "No, it's okay really. I understand how parents can be." Although he really didn't. He was about to say, See you later, but realized it may be an untrue statement.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:07 am

Chase looked hurt. "No...it's not ok."She said and stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I'm really sorry and you still feel bad."She said staring at him. They just happened to be in a very busy corridor so people were pushing her out of the way. She grabbed his hand wordlessly and pushed into a side passage off of the main one where it was quieter. "I'm really sorry."She said looking up at him small tears gathering in her large chocolate brown eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:18 am

Sterling couldn't stand to see such perfection in such disarray. He tried desperately to wipe away the tears on her face with he sleeve of his robe. He couldn't help but notice her eyes shining beautifully in the moisture. Her bottom lip was quivering. "No! No! Don't worry about me I'm fine, I promise!" he lied.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:21 am

"No you're not."She said staring up at him. "I feel horrible."She said looking away. "All because of my stupid parents and their reputations."She said moving away from him to stand looking down the deserted empty corridor, him and the tapestry she had moved away to get into the corridor behind her. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the slightly descending slope. "I'm really sorry."She said glancing over her shoulder at him. "I know you're lying, you're trying to hard to be nice to me."She said spinning around to look at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 am

Sterling was struck dumb. Was it that obvious? "It's fine. I'm used to it. I won't pretend it doesn't sting a bit, but I'll be fine. It's not your fault. If anything I should be feeling bad for letting you get sick."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top