Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:27 am

Catalina almost let out a sigh of relief. Good, the girl was blowing it off as nothing. Perfect. Catalina listened to her and then smiled again.

"Yes, I have to say, I do that a lot of times as well. I always need to get out of the castle. It is much too crowded."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Live By Being Wounded (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:37 am

Kya nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I prefer to be alone most of the time... I'm not used to crowds, you see. I don't particularly like them."

She sighed and shifted to a more comfortable position. "Is that why you're out here?" she asked casually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:44 am

"I am used to crowds, but I do not like them." She gave a half-hearted smile.

Watching Kya shift her posture, she smiled again, waiting. Her question was predictable, but Catalina was slightly taken off guard. How was she supposed to answer.

"I do not like venturing outside unless it is night. That is when few people are out here. So, yes, I suppose so. Crowds make me very uncomfortable."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:53 am

Kya laughed lightly and looked over the lake. "That makes sense," she said, watching the reflection of the moon on the water. "I just like being outdoors. I was going to take a stroll around the lake before I headed over to my dorm, but, well.... here we are," she added with a slight grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:51 am

Catalina nodded before saying, "Yes, well, I could accompany you if you would like? I am up for a stroll?" She blushed. "But, I apologize. I should not be inviting myself."

She glanced over at Michael, wondering if he would contribute to the conversation. She could feel his eyes, so she knew that he was listening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Micheal looked at both girls. "Well I am going to go since i am not wanted here. Catch me latter if you want to talk to me" Micheal said turning around to leave. He would rather leave than be ignored. He started to leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Catalina looked over frantically at Michael. She frowned and then stepped forward and grabbed his arm.

"I apologize, Michael. You just seemed like you would have rather listened. I did insinuate that you could join us. Do not leave, though. I would like for you to stay." She kept her face alight with a smile, and she glanced over at Kya, unsure of what to do next.

Looking idly down at her hand, she tightened her hold, wondering what he was going to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Kya raised her eyebrows at Michael but didn't say anything.

"It's fine if you join us, Michael," she reassured him, implying she had already accepted Catalina's request to join her in her stroll. "You're not unwanted... you were just very quiet and we weren't sure you wanted to join the conversation," she added as an apology. She hoped not all guys around here were so touchy...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:43 pm

"Yes," Catalina pressed, trying to get him to look at her. "I concur. Please do not leave on that note."

She heard the slight iciness to Kya's tone, and it made her cringe. But, she knew that she was capable of that as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Micheal smiled down at Catalina. " Cat, I really have to go anyways. Well I will catch you around I hope." He said giving her a side hug and smiled at her and loosing her grip on him. " Catch you later Cat." he said softly, and walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top