Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

[[OOC i have to roleplay a little while i am unconcious.]]

Mariana didn't hear anything.It wasn't sure was it from the arrow which was still stuck in her left shoulder or from the fall on the rock.Only thing that came out of her was blood flowing through her shoulder and backhead.She heard a voice in distance though she didn't distinguish reality from dream now.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 pm

[[OOC: I was waiting for Gin to reply, but oh well... Yeah, I figured a levitating body through Hogwarts might be a bit weird, which was why I did invisibility. I figured you should respond and kinda RP going through the castle, just not awake. ]]

Getting no response from Miss Diggory, Professor Tiquelle stood up once more. She knew she had to get her to the hospital wing as soon as possible. She would have to levitate her, there was no way she could carry her that way. She wondered if it was best to make her invisible, so there would be no strange looks on the way through the castle. Yes, that would be best. She took out her wand and cast the invisibility spell on her, before the levitating one.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Darren glanced at Gin once before taking his wand out again and following Professor Tiquelle. He didn't really want to, but the centaurs had gone away so Gin wasn't in immediate trouble anyways. And Mari probably was. Catching up with the professor he saw Mari, not looking so good. She looked unconcious. "Is she OK?" he asked the professor as she levitated her.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 pm

[[OOC: Sorry I posted on the wrong account!! I didn't realise until after I posted xD. Just pretend it's on Jemma...]]

Professor Tiquelle looked at Darren. "I think it's the nurse who you should be asking, rather than me." she told him. "I think she's going to be ok, but I can't tell much at this point, I'm not a trained Healer." she added, saying as much as she knew. Healing spells had never been her strong point.

Levitating Miss Diggory, Professor Tiquelle walked out of the forest. Her wand was subtly conceiled at her waist so it wasn't obvious she was doing a spell. She didn't want to attract attention to herself. She needed to take Miss Diggory to the nurse as soon as possible, so the fewer people that questioned her, the better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Darren scowled then followed the professor as she headed out in a random direction. "Don't you think you should at least check on her?" he asked the teacher impatiently. Sometimes other peoples lack of thinking annoyed him. "I mean what if its an emergency and she only gets worse by the time we reach the nurse?" It was all the way up at the 4th floor. Stupid Hogwarts. "And what about the centaurs and Gin?" he added.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Professor Tiquelle turned to Mr. Riddle. Just what she needed, another student talking back to her. She really felt like docking some points off Ravenclaw and Slytherin. "Of course I've already checked her, but it's better to get her into the hands of someone who is skilled in the area of Healing rather than trying to do anything myself." she explained as best she could. "It won't get too much worse, I've lived at Hogwarts for almost all of my life, I know how to get around quickly." she told him, not hinting towards anything at all. Nothing. "As Miss Malenki pointed out, she should stay out here anyway. The centaurs are gone now, they've done all they wanted to do." she said, a tone of regret in her voice. "You, however, can follow me out, you shouldn't be in here at all, just like Miss Diggory." she finished, annoyed at the fact that three of the top students were disobeying rules like this. "Come on, Mr. Riddle. The sooner we take Miss Diggory to the hospital wing, the better." she instructed, continueing to walk out of the forest.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 am

The thing was, Darren was so used to being commanding to students it was hard to remember he didn't have the same authority over the teachers. He could tell Professor Tiquelle was getting annoyed and he smirked. "Yeah well I do to, I've stayed here for 7 years.." Darren muttered, rolling his eyes and looking at Mari. He wondered if he should heal her a little bit at least, he wasn't that bad at it. Really, it was a shame that it was full moon or Ginevra could of probably healed Mari easily.

"Well they know where Gin is so they might go back, they don't like humans being on their lands," Darren said in a worried voice. But seriously there was nothing they could do, she would probably have transformed by now.

Frowning at her tone, it seemed like she was blaming him for coming into the forest, as if he had dragged Mari in and not the opposite way around. "Well professor, I was just keeping an eye on Mariana, I told her not to go inside the forest a lot of times but she wouldn't listen.." he told her.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:43 am

[Sorry, I got caught up in things.]

Ginevra didn't offer to help heal Mari because she knew that teachers never believed her when she told them she was pretty skilled at most injuries. She hurt herself so often she had a lot of practice and she had been studying about it since the age of thirteen, so that also made a big impact on her skill level. Watching the three of them go, Ginevra went back to her rock. She could go with them, she just wouldn't. Ginervra felt totally normal and knew she would put no others in danger, even if out where she was she could be in danger, the thought made her stay exactly where she was as in her mind, it was better for her to be in danger than for her to put others in danger. Sighing, Ginevra muttered to herself. "And the hours begin." Biting her lip, when the sun rose she would go and see if her friend was okay but no sooner.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:45 pm

[[OOC: Yaay I can make Darren feel inferior!! I wasn't actually implying that but it sounds fun being mean to you XD.]]

Professor Tiquelle saw Mr. Riddle roll his eyes. She hoped all students weren't this rude. "Miss Malenki won't be in any danger unless the centaurs have a reason to hurt her, and after seeing what happenned to Miss Diggory I don't think she'll make that mistake." she told Mr. Riddle. She knew a lot about centaurs and that they never attacked without reason. They had done all they wanted to Miss Diggory and wouldn't harm her or her friends any longer unless provoked again. "Besides, once she's transformed she'll be able to handle herself no problem." she added, trying to comfort the boy. Even though he was being rude, she tried to be nice to people, it was in her nature. She hated it.

Professor Tiquelle. "Yeah, ok, I understand." she replied, knowing that Mr. Riddle did well by following Miss Diggory inside. "It was the right thing to do." she added. "Now let's get out of here and get her to the nurse as soon as possible." she finished. She made her way towards the edge of the forest and motioned for Mr. Riddle to follow her.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:51 am

"Yeah well they do have a reason to attack her don't they?" Darren said, arguing just for the sake of arguing, because really, even if Gin was in danger he could do nothing about it because a) he didn't know where she was and b) she had probably transformed by now. "They usually do attack humans who go into their territory." It was true, he had been attacked before, a long time ago. The professor should know that, and Gin too. But he was used to her doing stupid things like that. Though it was still rather annoying.

"I know it was," Darren said, hiding a smirk. He knew he was being rather rude but it was rather fun and after all, all the professor could do was give him a detention. It'd be best to probably not annoy her that much as Darren didn't really want to waste time in detention. "Yeah, I know," he muttered, rolling his eyes again as he followed her. She had reminded him that about 3 times. \

"So how did you know we were in the forest professor? And that we were in trouble?" Darren asked curiously. "You didn't foresee it did you?" he asked, sneering. His tone made it obvious he thought foreseeing to be totally stupid. Divination was one of the few subjects he wasn't taking and wouldn't ever.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top