Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Darren Tue May 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Sighing with Relief when Mari finally got it, he turned but at that moment heard the sound of the hooves. It could only mean one thing. Centaurs. He groaned, really, he had the worse luck ever. Caught between a werewolf and a pack of centaurs great. He heard more hooves and realized they weren't cought between but surrounded by them. "Oh great.." he muttered.

taking his wand out quickly, he had been gripping it as soon as he has saw Gin, though he probably wouldn't of used it on her anyways. He pointed it at the centaur Mari has jsut ran into and said "Incarcerous!" He realized a split second to late that was probably not the best thing to do, he had probably just provoked them.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 19, 2009 4:46 pm

[[OOC just wondering?Since i need to get into a very bad trouble someone has to bug centaurs.How about you Gin?]]

Mariana got up heling for tree with one hand.3 centaurs were staring at her with a thinkable face. "I think we're in trouble." she whispered to Darren as one of the centaurs said to the other one. "We don't kill young ones.".Other one looked at him and replied. "They are not so young.This one looks almost like an adult." he said pointing at Darren. "Any good ideas?" asked Mariana Darren.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue May 19, 2009 11:49 pm

[Ginevra probably wouldn't.. she like centeurs and is accident prone herself. Maybe Mari can just say something to try and cause peice but make it worse or piss them off? Call them 'dirty' or imply it without meaning too?]

Hearing the voices, Ginevra bit her lip hard and took out her wand. Slowly stepping out of her little bubble, she raised down to the area as to where Darren had dragged Mari. Seeing centeurs in front of her, she stayed quiet and took out her wand having checked behind her before that as since the attack, she was well aware of always checking everything before annoucing your presense. "Incarcerous" she thought, leaning out from behind a tree so that she wouldn't be seen, but also sending the spell towards the otherside of the herd, attempting a non-verbal spell she didn't usually practice. Oh how she was going to get these two for this afterward. Why were they even in the forest! She at least had a reason, they were just being reckless and for once, she couldn't believe it was not her with the horrible luck and the horrible timing.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 12:35 pm

[[Well actually i meant when you transform into werewolf,but nevermind i'll try to think of something good while waiting for Darren to reply]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed May 20, 2009 2:24 pm

[[OOC: Ok, I keep looking at this topic and I have NO idea where to come in and I don't want to read four pages so can someone PM/msn me when I'm needed as I might not be checking this topic so much as I have no idea when I'll be needed. Thaanks!!
I know it's bad only posting OOC so I'll post a two-liner for you =))]]

Jemma was still wondering around the Lake when she thought she saw something in the forest. Again? Her imagination couldn't play tricks on her this much, surely not? She was getting a bit confused. She hadn't foreseen this. Then again, she hadn't been paying attention to her visions much lately. Last time that had happened...she wasn't going to go down that line.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

[[Well we should be attacked before you can confirm there IS someone in the forest.I'll PM you soon!]]

Mariana thought fast.There was 20 centaurs and hardly 3 of tham. "Clam down.We don't want that things nasty." she said on loud.One of the centaurs looked at her with dark eyes.In that moment,she realized she shouldn't say nasty. "Who are you calling nasty human?" he said angrly showing the rest of the horde to prepare arrows. "Say it i done it!" she whispered to Darren's ear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed May 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Ginevra made a grunting sound and revealed where she was as Mariana totally screwed herself over. Didn't she know better! Obviously not. Wand at the ready, she sent the same spell at the centeur going for Mari though it seemed she had bad aim and it went just past the shoulder of him. "Mother!" Ginevra said outloud, using that instead of cussing as it had become quite a habit over the last while.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm

[[PMing Jemzy right away!]]

Mariana was concious of the fact she screwed up the whole thing. "No i didn't mean you." she said trying to arrange bad trouble she got them into.It was too late centaurs were ready to point their arrows at them.Without a second thought she grabbed,both,Darren and Gin for their hands and started running as the horde of centaurs started going behind them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu May 28, 2009 5:56 pm

[[OOC: Entering JEMZY, the saviour! xD. I decided not to find you all in one post, that would be too quick.]]

Now Jemma was sure she heard someone yell out. She turned towards the forest, pulling her wand out of her cloak. As she approached she thought she heard some centuars. Not just some, a whole horde of them to be precise. Uh-oh.

Jemma rushed into the forest, looking all around her. She thought she heard a bunch of twigs snapping to the left of her, although she couldn't see anything through the millions of trees around her. Wand at the ready, she ran swiftly through the forest. One of her dreams was coming back to her, making the future quite clear.

Hanging out (Darren/Gin/Jemma/Mari) - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 pm

[[Sooo.....we have to separate?P.S.Remember don't save me untill i am badly hurt.]]

Mariana lost both,Darren and Gin's hands.She made a quick turn behind the tree stopping to catch her breath.She sighed quickly as centaurs approached from behind the tree still not noticing her.She had a really bad feeling about this.Drawing her wand was the last thing on her mind though she knew it was the only way to stay alive from this one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top