Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 15, 2009 11:26 pm

"Very well" Nikki said. "You may release you hand and let your hair out" Nikki sighed. She drummed her fingers on the table again and thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Savannah released her hand as her hair fall back down pass her shoulder. "Well, do I have the bite on my neck or what?"Savannah asked her. "If I do, you know who I really am then."said Savannah calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 15, 2009 11:34 pm

"Yes there is but it's very faint, and it could be anything" Nikki sighed. She took a few more sips of her butterbeer and licked her lips.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 pm

"Ok, so you don't think I'm Sophia, what if I told you my birthday is September 18th, I'm the same age as her and the same patronus as well as initials and all I remember is waking up in a coffin."Savannah said to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 pm

"Well, this is a magical world...I guess...Anything is possible" Nikki said shocked. "But still is freaky weird" Nikki admitted. "I wish you remembered who you were, not that I don't like Savannah, I do, I just find it odd" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 15, 2009 11:51 pm

"You and everyone else in this magical world!"said Savannah dully. "Ok, there must be some other way for me to prove I'm Sophia, like doing something only Sophia could do."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 am

"She sang wonderfully" Nikki admitted. "She was really smart too" Nikki continued. She kept thinking and then finished her butterbeer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 16, 2009 6:17 am

Nick walked into 3 broomsticks and seen Nikki and Savannah so he walked over to them "hey" he said "Whtcha doin"

Last edited by Nick Potter on Sat May 16, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 6:21 am

(Please edit that Nick! Write more, like about you entrance, what you're doing and what you see and sit down or whatever, not just that small sentence)

"Well hi Nick" Nikki said sourly. "We're trying to make Savannah remember being Sophia" Nikki replied. "And what are you doing in this neighbourhood?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 am

"Nikki do you have any of the items Sophia owened before she 'died'"Nick asked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top