Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 09, 2009 4:34 am

"Thankyou Nikki."said Savannah as she sat beside Nikki. "I think Nikki right Darren, I mean if I was her twin she would have introduce me to you two a longtime ago."said Savannah calmly. At lease her and Darren thought it was weird she looked and acted so much like Sophia in some ways. "Nikki do you think I'm Sophia?"Savannah asked her calmly. "Please tell me the truth I won't get mad or leave, I just want the truth."said Savannah as her chocolate brown eyes turned and looked at Nikki with pleading in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 09, 2009 4:36 am

Nikki bit her lips. She took a sip of butterbeer and gulped. She breathed in a few deep breaths and sighed. "To be honest, I think you...are" Nikki admitted. "I'm sorry" Nikki apologized.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 09, 2009 4:46 am

Savannah nodded. "It's ok Nikki, don't apologize for saying the truth!"said Savannah gently. "Besides, me and Darren... well I'm beginning to think I'm her as well I just don't remember anything about myself!"said Savannah frowning. "Only thing I remember is waking up in a coffin and Professor Shacklebolt finding me and taking me to the ministry."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 09, 2009 4:48 am

"Really" Nikki said fascinated by her story. "Well, it's only a possibility" Nikki shrugged. "Maybe what we need is the key" Nikki wandered. "Something that was so major in your past life" Nikki explained.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 am

Savannah nodded. "I agree, something that happened that would make me remember like something major!"said Savannah. As she closed her eyes to think she started having flashes of a house burning with death eaters lurking around the house as she seen the house burn right before her eyes, she looked like she was about fifteen in the flash backs and she was screaming and crying for something. As her eyes shot open she breathed hard not wanting to close her eyes again fearing she might see that replaying over and over again in her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 09, 2009 11:17 am

"Are you ok, Savannah?" Nikki asked worried. Nikki patted her hand gently. "It's so weird, why can't you remember being Sophia" Nikki said taking another sip of her butterbeer. "Must've been something in Andrian's bite" Nikki mumbled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Darren was still very confused, but as far as he knew, no person could return from the dead. There were a lot of coincedences though. they both had the same patronus AND initials. "You know what? I'll just ask professor Shacklebolt later," he decided.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 11, 2009 4:08 am

Savannah nodded. "Yeah I think so, just had some flash back of some house burning and me screaming but it's no big deal."said Savannah shrugging it off. "I don't know why I can't remember who I am, and what do you mean when Andrian bit me?"Savannah asked her as she turned to Darren. "I know, it's weird but who knows Nikki said I got bitten so maybe I became a vampire or something by Andrian or something."said Savannah shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 16, 2009 3:05 am

"Let's see if you have a vampire bite on your neck.." Nikki said. "Do you agree Darren? Maybe look at her neck for a vampire bite?" Nikki asked. She took a sip of butterbeer and gulped.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 16, 2009 4:23 am

Sophia looked at her confused "Ok, whatever you say Nikki."said Savannah as she moved her hair off her neck as there was bite marks on her neck. "Ok, I really don't know what this going to prove I don't ever remember getting bitten by some Andrian guy."said Savannah stubbornly as she held her hair in her hand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top