Buying Quidditch Suplies - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Buying Quidditch Suplies - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Buying Quidditch Suplies

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying Quidditch Suplies - Page 3 Empty Re: Buying Quidditch Suplies

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Nick entered Quality Quidditch Supplies and headed straight for the counter to place an order for a broom. He didn't have a huge amount of money to spend, but he had managed to accumulate enough money over the summer to buy all his school stuff and have over one hundred Galleon's spare. Smiling at the girl behind the counter he ordered "I'll have a Cleansweep Eleven please." Cleansweeps were nice and flashy, respectable speed too. Feeling excited he handed over the money and awaited the package.

Once he had been given it he ordered some Slytherin Quidditch robes as well, he couldn't make the team without the gear. Handing over more money he awaited his final package.

[100+50=150]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 am

Louis walked in looking for a very good broom.
"Hmmmmm, can I have a Cleansweep 11 for 100 points?" he asked.
"and some Gryffindor Quidditch Robes"
100+50=150 points
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:01 pm

[[Are you teaching me how to count? Laughing ]]
Mariana looked as new customers entered.She took 2 cleansweeps and Gryffindor and Slytherin Quiditch Robes and packed in 2 bags. "150 points guys." she said putting both bags on the desk.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Sophia walked into the Quidditch shop and wit the money book in her hand. "May I please have a firebolt please and some Gryffindor Quidditch Robes please?"Sophia asked politely.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 am

"Okay" he said as he handed her his half of the points. and then he took off going to sign up for quidditch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 am

Elv walked into the Quidditch supplies shop. She stopped in front of the newest on Nimbus series. Then she walked to the counter. "Excuse me... Could I have Nimbus 2002 please... If you still have the stock..." she asked worried.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 am

Mariana started taking firebolt down from the shelf as it fell on her head. "That's the 2nd time today." she muttered for herself as she packed firebolt and Quiditch Robes for Gryffindor. "That is 1250 points Sophi" she said putting the package on the desk.
She flicked with her wand and Nimbus 2002 flied from the shelf upstairs. "There ya go Elva that's 800 points." she said packing it in another bag and putting it onto her desk.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 am

"Oh... Thanks a lot, Mari!!" she said happily and adored her new broomstick on the table. "Oh... sorry... This is 800 points..." Elv appologized and put 800 points on the table.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 am

Ne'os walked into the store and walked over to the counter smileing at Mariana "can i buy a thunderbolt and Slytherin quidditch robes? he asked her taking out his money bag and drawing out 1550 points.

[1500+50=1550]

((just to make it complicated [1500+50=1550 (if you want to add say a 3% tax well here we go:

C 130
_ = _ = 2000 with tax but lets not do that Razz ))
1550 100

just a small BTW my comp calculator was bieng retarded and kept multiplying instead of dividing lucky me for my scientific calculator. although multiplying 1550 to 130 then dividing it by 100 is not to difficult.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

[[Are you trying to annoy me lol? Twisted Evil ]]
Mariana looked as Ne'Os appeared in front of her. "Why hello to you too." she rooled her eyes as she climbed up to reach thunderbolt. She picked up Slytherin Quiditch Robes and packed them all together. "That is 1550 points." she said opening the cash register.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top