Sitting Alone... (Darren) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting Alone... (Darren) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting Alone... (Darren)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting Alone... (Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting Alone... (Darren)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm

"Um... last time I checked it was a doe, was Sophia's the same?"Savannah asked him hoping it was. If it was that meant Savannah could actually be Sophia Granger. "Even if I am Sophia, why am I not able to remember?"Savannah asked him. She thought it was odd she wasn't able to remember her pass.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 05, 2009 7:02 pm

"Yeah, hers was a doe.. But the problem is that some peoples patronus's are the same.. but very rarely.." Darren said thoughtfully. Could she be Soph? "I don't know how though, Sophia was killed, im sure of it.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Savannah nodded. "Yeah she was, but it's weird that I'm so much like her."said Savannah. "Maybe I can try do things that only Sophia knew how to do, and if I fail well we just know I'm not her but even if I am able to do them it doesn't prove I'm her."said Savannah sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed May 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Darren found it quite weird that they were talking about Soph when Savanah could be Soph. This was just really confusing. "You know what? I'll just ask Headmaster Shacklebolt later," he said.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Savannah nodded. "Good idea Darren, the Headmaster of all people would know what to do."said Savannah as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Hey it stopped raining, you want to go walking around? I'm sick of this noisy place it's giving me a headache."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 11:18 am

"Your right," Darren said nodding. He didn't become friends with people easily, but he liked Savannah a little, maybe because she reminded him of Sophia. "Lets go," he said, standing up.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Savannah nodded and stood up. "Ok lets go."said Savannah as she walked towards the door. As she reached the door she pushed it opened as she heard the bell tinkling as she walked out the cloudy gray day that was before them. As she stood by the huge window she waited for Darren to join her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Darren stood up and followed her outside. "You know its odd, you have the same initials as her as well," he told her as he came outside.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Savannah looked at Darren shocked. "Do I really?"Savannah asked knowing Daren wouldn't had told her if she really didn't have the same initials as her. "Wow, that's is odd and freaky at the same time."said Savannah as she walked down the road. "So, where to?"Savannah asked as she pushed her curly straight hair out of her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm

"Yeah," Darren said nodding. "Your initials are SAG aren't they? Her full name was Sophia Anabelle Granger." Following her, Darren shrugged. He didn't really care, he just wanted to get to the bottom of the mystery. If she was Sophia, then good, if she wasn't, then it would be a little too awkward to be her friend. "I don't know, wherever you want I guess."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top