The Weasley Manor - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor - Page 4 Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 am

Abby just cooed at Zoe. She smiled. She was happy Baby. She smiled at Zoe. She reached fr Stanley. She really wanted this other baby. She was so happy. Sarah on the other hand had to get away from the pressure. she was a terrible mother. She looked at her hands, they were shaking.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 am

Zoe not knowing what was wrong went to sit back down. She wondered if she should call Jazz and let him know how Sarah acted. But then she thought against it. That wasn't something she needed to get into. Only if they wanted her involved. Otherwise, she was staying out of it. Zoe brough Abby back to where Stanley was but wouldn't let her down with him. She didn't want anything happening to Abby while she was looking after her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Mariana took a bottle after Sarah left.She wondered what was wrong all the sudden. "What happened." she asked feeding a bottle to little Stanley. "Maybe you should go gain on her.I can look after Abby for a couple of minutes." she suggested to Zoe while Stanley stopped crying and was all active again on the couch crawling towards Abby.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Looking back out the door. "No. I think I'll call Jazz and let him and Sarah deal with it. I'm not sure what is going on there." She stood and walked into the kitchen where her cell was laying. Calling Jazz. She didn't get him but left a message on his voicemail. "Hey Jazz, its Zoe. Hum, Sarah was over here and she acted funny. NOt really sure whats wrong but I wanted to give you a heads up. Lov ya." Setting the phone back down. Zoe looked at Abby in her arms. "What is wrong babe. Did I do somehting that your mommy didn't like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm

"Who is Jazz anyway." asked Mariana confused. "I don't think you did anything ZoZo.Maybe I unintentionly said something that hurt her feeling though i can't guess what it is." she said thinking about it and couldn't remember.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 pm

"Jazz. Jasper Black. I know you have seen him with me. A lot of people thought we were dating for the longest time. But we are just friends. I introducence them." Zoe told Mari. "I don't know. She has been acting different for a while now. I just wish I knew what I could do to help."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Mariana was starting to understand adding 2 to 2. "Jasper Black?I saw him only once of twice.Is he?" she asked interupting so she makes clear to Zoe that question doesn't have to be answered if Sarah doesn't want/ "Abby's father?" she said in a bit lower voice,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 pm

"Jazz likes to stick to hisself. He has a lot o issues with people." Zoe said adding to herself, more than you know. "Yea. It was a big shock to all of us when we found out. But they both say their in love and they are happy. That is all that matters I guess."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Mariana opened her eyes wide.She always thought that this a lot of spending time together Zoe and Jasper there was something. "How...shocking.I thought that you and him were..." she said making clear that what she wanted to tell was in relationship
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:08 am

Abby was crying. She wanted Stanley. She reached for him. She wanted the baby boy. They would grow up together.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top