The Weasley Manor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor - Page 2 Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Mariana regreted she asked this though she was glad when the doorbell rang.She took her 4 weeks old son and walked behind Zoe.She knew Sarah from Hogwarts though they never talked much at school. "Hello." she said insecure as Stanley tried to unsuccessfully reach the baby who was few meters ahead.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Sarah smiled at zoe. " Hey Z" She said gently. She smiled. " i thought Abby would like to see you, and you Abby.' She said gently. She smiled and walked over to the couch and sat down. She lifted Abby out of her carrier. She was so happy. She walked over to Zoe. " Meet your Goddaughter Zoe" She said softly, as she craddled Abby in her arms.

"Hello Mariana" She said softly. She saw she had a 4 week out Son. She held Abby closer to her body as he tried to reach for her. She moved away a bit so he couldn't not hurt her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Zoe smiled at Sarah and Abby. She reached out to hold her. "Hello there little one. Long time no see." Zoe said in a playful voice. "Looks like mommy and daddy have been hiding at home with you. They need to get out more." Looking back up at Mari and Sarah. "Come lets go into the palor and sit. Its more comfortable than standing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Mariana lifted up Stanley again who was very active and couldn't sit on one place for long. "Yeah before Stanley hits me and falls down." she agreed as the little one still had eyes on Abby and tried to reach her across Mariana's back. "Oh what's the matter love do you like Abby?" she smiled and sat down,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Sarah laughed at Mariana's Comment. She smiled. " Mariana, He is so cute." She said softly. She handed Abby to Zoe. She smiled at Zoe's Comment. "Zoe I can't get out very much. She is very good. " She said smiling at zoe, and Mariana. She was also sat down in the Palor. She was so happy. She had her diaper baby over one shoulder, and the carrier on the other arm.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Zoe watched as both Stanley and Abby seem to be pretty happy. They both were so cute. "Looks like I am going to have to get some toys and such soon." Looking around at the room. It was pretty empty. Not a lot in the room. So she could add some toys, especially if kids would be coming around. "So how have you guys been. I haven't seen either of you in such a very long time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Mariana put Stanley down as he almost started to cry. "Inpatient one." she smiled as Stanley crawled to Zoe and sat down trying to grab Zoe for the skirt (or jeans or whatever) since Abby was in Zoe's lap. "He is a boy," she smiled.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Sarah laughed. She looked at Mari. " I think we have a future relationship starting here." She said joking around. She looked at Zoe. She was so apy. Abby was very content with Zoe. She looked at the little boy that was trying to get Abby. She looked at Mari. " What's His name?" She asked gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Zoe couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at Stanley. "Looks like he has found something that he might like." Carefully she reached down toward Stanley, with Abby securly held in her other arm. "Want to see what I have here?" Zoe asked holding Abby down so he could get a better look. "Isn't she adorable." Carful not to get Abby to close to him. She didn't want him to accidenlty hurt the baby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 pm

"I should hope so." said Mariana cheerful at Sarah's comment.It could really be a start of a relationship. "Oh yes how rude of me.," smiled Mariana and picked up little Stanley from the floor. "This is little Stanley Jess,my beloved son." she smiled giving him a kiss before she put him back down. "And what is this beautiful angel's name?" asked Mariana pointing at little baby in Zoe's arms,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top