6 admins??? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 admins??? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 admins???

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 admins??? - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 admins???

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

I think it's bad idea to demote Jemzy because she knows a lot about graphics.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 am

Yeah well fine.

IF Jess doesnt come on in this week, he will be demoted.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 am

NOOO.

Seriously what's wrong with SIX?? And no one's resigning >.>
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah what is wrong with 6 anyways?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 am

MY INTERNET WAS GONE. ((iTRIED IMing THIS TO YOU ABOUT 5 MINUTES AGO WHEN I GOT YOUR IM)): My internet was gone, belive me, i wanted to get on, but when you have a shitty ISP who **** your bills up, and gives you someone else's $4000 bill, and disconnects you for not paying it, i can't do anything about it. They took all **** week to fix it. I did call them the day it happened, which was the day i got back from Qld, so don't blame me, it's not my fault, i can't control the internet.

So don't demote me, i only just got it back about 20 minutes ago.

Anyhoo, Darren is just being a prat. It used to be '4 admins is too much.' Then it became '5 admins is too much' and now it's 'six admins is too much' He just likes to change things to suit himself, and has decided that haveing a perfectly good admin team is making life too easy for him, so he can't ***** about doing everything on the site anymore. I have to wonder, what has Darren done admin-ishly recently? Maybe we should demote him, we can all do his job, it's not that hard. I notice that he always avoids the subject of demoting himself, when the stuff he does normally has help from all of us. I'm not saying i want you demoted Darren, i'm just saying that you should stop ***** about us not doing work, and do more work yourself.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 am

If you want me to demote myself Jess I will. But unlike you, I've never left the site. Plus, since you've not been on recently, you wouldn't know what ive done. So shut up about that, look at the admin panel for once and see what i've been doing in both moderation and adminstration. Don't get angry at me just cause I said I will demote you if you don't come on. And excuse me? Are we getting the work done? No were not. Only Mari and Zoe have been working. So don't act like I'm just saying this because I want one of you demoted. I said that because YOU weren here, how the heck should I know your internet wasn't working?

Back to the point, if you don't want me as an admin lets have a vote with the other admins if they want me or not, because I think you should consult the others before you make a very big mistake.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Ok guys this aint a place for this type of discussions please!And i don't wish anyone here to demote him or herself so let's solve this once for all.All 6 admins are at least halfly back though i never use exams as an exuce.I have time for my exams AND going to PA and i still have best grades in my class so it's just a matter of organization.

WELCOME BACK JESS AND LOOSE YOUR INTERNET AGAIN!!! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 am

((Darren and i've already sorted this out on MSN, so don't think i'm just sidestepping all that stuff))
You want me to lose my internet again? Sad
Lol, well i say we all stay, however, if Jemma wants to be demoted then i suppose we should repect her wishes, and just promote her again later if she wants.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 pm

I told you guys before. If there is really a problem with 6 admins, its really easy to solve. Demote the newest admin. If you guys are worried about hurting my feelings or whatnot, don't. I'm a big girl. But there is no reason to demote someone that has worked very hard to be one and is only not able to come becuse of her school work. I love being an admin, I love to help. But I hate to see you guys aruging like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Ofcourse not Jess! Razz

Yeah or just demote me and problem solved.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top