Delving into Another World - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Delving into Another World - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Delving into Another World

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delving into Another World - Page 3 Empty Re: Delving into Another World

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 pm

No not really. I think it was the way you said that you had drown people out. I think it made me feel almost. .You know what. It's OK. No biggie. Don't worry about it. Catalina frowned delicately, still not understanding, but she didn't say anything else about it.

I think everyone has different ways of dealing with their memories. What might not work for one might work for another. It's always good to share experiences. You never know what you might learn from someone else. Catalina was shocked at her insight. It was very inspiring. With a simple nod, she said, "That is true. But, to me, there is always a fear of rejection or sudden ignoring of the other person because of a sharing of experience. But, maybe I have just been falling for the wrong men . . ." She trailed off, blushing. "I apologize. That was uncalled for."

Oh come on. Don't strain yourself. You will see then soon enough. Especially my sisters. They like their presence known. Louis. Now he is like me, or is that I'm like him. We try to blend in. Catalina made a small noise like a laugh back at Zoe. "Sorry. It just bothers me not to know who you are talking about. But, I hope to see them soon. So, does Louis look remotely like you?"

I'm sorry. I really am. Sometimes parents don't like to hear things that they don't like. Catalina nodded abysmally, wondering if Zoe truly understood. They lived two opposite extremes. Would one truly comprehend the other's misery? It seemed unlikely.

Oh yea. We can eat with our friends at times. A lot of the time, especially during the week. We tend to stick to our houses. But during the weekend or a holiday, we sit where we want.You are always welcomed at our table. So don't worry about it. Catalina smiled genially. "I appreciate that, Zoe. You are so very kind. I will be sure to remember that," she said, while grinning.

Yes I am. And I can guarantee that the reason I joined them isn't anything that you are jumping conclusion toward. Catalina was interested. With a tilt of her head, she inquired, "Then, for what reason, did you join? Was something important at stake?"

If I had the choice to do over. I would never have done what I did. But I have no choice. Not now at least. It's done. Catalina shook her head in disagreement. "You had a choice then, Zoe. What happened to you to make you choose to be a Death Eater? Was there a threat against your life?"

I suppose you want me to leave now. Catalina was alarmed and she grabbed the hand Zoe had on her bag. "No, please do not leave! You being --- what you are only interests me. I have told you that I have not chosen a side. Would you care to tell me about what you stand for? Or what Lord Voldemort stands for?" She gave a pleasant laugh. "How old is he now? Ancient, I expect." She had no respect for the Dark Lord, as was apparent, but it was clear she was still interested in being a friend to Zoe, no matter what decisions she had made in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Zoe watched as Catalina seemed to frown at her comment that it was ok, and not to worry about it. She tried to give a smile so that she would see that Zoe held no hard feelings from the comment.

Listening to Catalina talk about rejection and being ignored made Zoe focus a little closer. What was sure really talking about. Then she let it slip. "Falling for the wrong me." This made Zoe smile and let out a small laugh. "I know more than my share about falling for the wrong guys. Trust me on that on."

Nodding was all that Zoe could think of to say that wouldn't be rude. She really didn't like talking a lot about her sisters. They both bugged her. Now Louis, she could talk about her all day. "I think so. But I guess it depends on who you ask. My family, oh no, he is way too nice looking to look anything remotely like me. But some of the teachers think we do."

"I try to be nice. Of course it doesn't always work. But I try." Zoe said. It was the truth. And toward most of the student body she was actually half way decent toward. Now, there were some that she wasn't even anywhere close to that.

The look Catalina gave her was the reason that she didn't really like telling people that she was a Death Eater. "Now you see that the look I try and stay away from." Grabbing her bag and coat Zoe prepared to stand. But she stopped as she let the other finish her questions.

"Why did I join? Was there anything important at stake? Was there a threat?" Zoe repeated each question with a small laugh. "Well when your about 12 or 13 and your mother packs a little suitcase and tells you to get out of her home and never come back. What are you suppose to do? I went to my grandmother but she refused to see me. After about a week on the streets during the winter I saw a women. A women in a nice warm black cloak. She brought me a small piece of bread and took me home with her. Mrs. Malfoy was the nicest woman I had ever met. Finally I had someone to look up to like a mother. I didn't know what Death Eaters were. But I was told, if I wanted to stay there I had to become one. In fear of being kicked out I took it. But it was only recently that I started questioning my actions. Grandmum Weasley gave me the Manor when she found out who I was living with. I took it but that is as far from the Death Eaters I can get."

Zoe let out a deep sigh. She hugged her bag closer to her body. Catalina's comment on staying took Zoe by surprise. "Are you sure?" She tried to relax a little but knew that it was be hard to do. "What do I stand for? Right now, I'm standing for whatever will keep me alive. I have seen to many people hurt and killed. I'm sick of it. I just want it all to stop." At the mention of the Dark Lords name, Zoe grabbed her arm the mark was burning. "The Dark Lord, stand for himself." Zoe said through very strained teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Falling for the wrong men. I know more than my share about falling for the wrong guys. Trust me on that on. Catalina still blushed, unsure of how much she had revealed to Zoe in that single sentence. With a sigh, she murmured, "It is just so hard to trust someone again once you have been ripped apart by someone else. When you finally realize that they did not give a care in the world about your well-being in the slightest."

I think so. But I guess it depends on who you ask. My family, oh no, he is way too nice looking to look anything remotely like me. But some of the teachers think we do. Catalina nodded, saying, "Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. People view things differently. Do you have the same eyes?"

I try to be nice. Of course it doesn't always work. But I try. Catalina smiled sweetly. "I think that I am too nice sometimes. I wonder if it ever gets annoying to some people. But, I just do not think I can be truly mean. Not yet, anyway. I have not found anything that I am passionate enough about to defend."

Now you see that the look I try and stay away from. Catalina did not reply, but waited for Zoe to sit back down, keeping her face alight with interest.

Why did I join? Was there anything important at stake? Was there a threat? Catalina was unsure of the laughter but merely said nothing and listened to Zoe's story. Well when your about 12 or 13 and your mother packs a little suitcase and tells you to get out of her home and never come back. What are you suppose to do? I went to my grandmother but she refused to see me. After about a week on the streets during the winter I saw a women. A women in a nice warm black cloak. She brought me a small piece of bread and took me home with her. Mrs. Malfoy was the nicest woman I had ever met. Finally I had someone to look up to like a mother. I didn't know what Death Eaters were. But I was told, if I wanted to stay there I had to become one. In fear of being kicked out I took it. But it was only recently that I started questioning my actions. Grandmum Weasley gave me the Manor when she found out who I was living with. I took it but that is as far from the Death Eaters I can get. Catalina was alarmed that her family had practically kicked her out, and she was not so sure if she agreed with what Zoe did to stay alive. Is that all she wanted out of being a Death Eater? To save herself? Only herself? She nodded slowly before saying, "I am sorry about your family, but do you think it was right of you to just take that offer without truly knowing what you were getting yourself into?"

Are you sure? Catalina nodded. "Of course, Zoe! I never say anything unless I mean it. One of my flaws, I presume." She smiled genially.

What do I stand for? Right now, I'm standing for whatever will keep me alive. I have seen to many people hurt and killed. I'm sick of it. I just want it all to stop. "Well, do you not think that working for the other side would help that? I was aware that the Aurors are trying to stop the Death Eaters. What do you think of the war right now?"

The Dark Lord, stands for himself. Catalina noticed her look down at her arm with pain, but she did not say anything about that. "Yes, but what does he want out of this, Zoe? What do you think he wants?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 am

Zoe smiled a little at Catalina when she brought up the guy issue. Zoe knew all too well what it was like to have issues with guys. "Trust is a tricky thing. If its lost it is almost impossible to get back." This she knew all too well. Not necessary with a love but with people in general. "It's hard to look or trust anyone after an emotional blow like that. But somewhere there is a someone that is right for you. You will find each other. At least that is what I keep telling myself."

"Yea. That is the one thing that connects us. A lot of people say we have the same eyes. We have a lot of actions that we share. We act a lot alike. It's what use to drive mother crazy." Zoe smiled at the memory. "She always did hate when I acted more like a boy than a girl. I shouldn't have been acting like that. But Louis was always with me. How else was I suppose to act? I mean I learned the most form him."
Zoe nodded at Catalina's comment about being too nice. "Sometimes being too nice can get you in trouble. People will take advantage of you. Just be careful." She knew this little fact very well. She had started out being really nice to everyone, but that ended pretty quickly actually.

Zoe watched Catalina's reactions very close. "I worry and wonder every day. Did I make the right choice? I know now that it was wrong. But at the moment, I was hungry and cold. Also being small and knowing no better, I did what I had to do to survive. When all your life you have been treated as a cast away, not even a person, then someone comes along and treats you nice. At that young of an age, you do a lot of things that a mature person wouldn't have done. Had I known then what I know now, no I would have rather died on the streets. But all I ever wanted was someone to actually care about me. And she did that one thing. I lived the life. I saw what I was doing to people. Finally I smartened up. Only issue now is getting out. It's a lot easier said than done. Especially since he can find us all at any moment without any type of warning."

It seemed that Catalina didn't understand that Zoe wasn't a normal Death Eater. That she wanted out of it. "At the time I joined the Death Eaters, I didn't' know as much as I do now. Being shelter from the violence left me ignorant. I ran to the first nice face that I saw. Mrs. Malfoy was very nice to me that day. So I went with her." Taking a moment to take in a deep breath. "But now. Now I want to do anything I can to destroy them. If I can't get out. Fine. But I can destroy them from the inside." Turning back to face Catalina. Zoe knew that her rage against the Death Eaters filled her eyes. There was no way around it.

"What does the Dark Lord want? He wants the world. He wants everything and everyone. He wants all Muggles killed. He wants to rule." That was what he was all about after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Trust is a tricky thing. If its lost it is almost impossible to get back. "Then, how is it even remotely possible that I will ever have hope for a love again?" Her face was downcast, her eyes as dismal as a rainy day.

It's hard to look or trust anyone after an emotional blow like that. But somewhere there is a someone that is right for you. You will find each other. At least that is what I keep telling myself. Catalina sighed, doubting the hope Zoe had. "Is that what you live on? That faith that you will find someone to hold your heart tenderly with both hands and not even think about stomping on it?" I have no hope, she thought miserably.

Yea. That is the one thing that connects us. A lot of people say we have the same eyes. We have a lot of actions that we share. We act a lot alike. It's what use to drive mother crazy. "I can understand that. Siblings most normally share the same opinions and reactions when they have grown up in the same family. But, other times, there are cases in which siblings are completely different . . . Human nature is a terribly interesting thing." She smiled grimly.

She always did hate when I acted more like a boy than a girl. I shouldn't have been acting like that. But Louis was always with me. How else was I suppose to act? I mean I learned the most form him. "I hate it when people do not accept who you truly are. It is a horrible life when you have to hide your true soul from those that should be closest to you." Of course, Catalina was talking of her parents. They knew nothing about her, but thought that they knew everything. Fools.

Sometimes being too nice can get you in trouble. People will take advantage of you. Just be careful. Catalina gave her a small grin. "I am positive I will grow out of it. I have noticed that with my increase of knowledge of the world, my patience for the humankind has been decreasing. I have almost lost all faith in our race."

I worry and wonder every day. Did I make the right choice? I know now that it was wrong. But at the moment, I was hungry and cold. Also being small and knowing no better, I did what I had to do to survive. When all your life you have been treated as a cast away, not even a person, then someone comes along and treats you nice. At that young of an age, you do a lot of things that a mature person wouldn't have done. Had I known then what I know now, no I would have rather died on the streets. But all I ever wanted was someone to actually care about me. And she did that one thing. I lived the life. I saw what I was doing to people. Finally I smartened up. Only issue now is getting out. It's a lot easier said than done. Especially since he can find us all at any moment without any type of warning. "Was it Narcissa Malfoy that took you in? Or Draco's wife? I cannot blame you for doing such a thing when you had no knowledge of prior Death Eater information. Especially since you were six." She paused for what seemed to be an interminable moment. "But, listen, if you ever want to come and stay at my house, you are welcome. My parents would be thrilled to know that I have a friend. I never really had any at my private school."

At the time I joined the Death Eaters, I didn't' know as much as I do now. Being shelter from the violence left me ignorant. I ran to the first nice face that I saw. Mrs. Malfoy was very nice to me that day. So I went with her. "I have wondered if that is how my parents are. They are ignorant of the war that is going on, or they know about it but refuse to believe. I cannot tell which it is."

But now. Now I want to do anything I can to destroy them. If I can't get out. Fine. But I can destroy them from the inside. Catalina gave her a small smile, her blue eyes suddenly glimmering like the sapphire in the ocean, before she said, "Let me know if I can help you in anyway. I have had my share of information of the Death Eaters. I have heard many adults at my parents' parties talking of both Aurors and Death Eaters. I know probably too much."

What does the Dark Lord want? He wants the world. He wants everything and everyone. He wants all Muggles killed. He wants to rule. "Do you think that he will succeed, Zoe?" Her voice was almost silent, almost morose as she stared over at the girl across from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Zoe watched with edger eyes as Catalina seemed to be taking in what she had said. "Love itself is a hard thing to come by. But it's even harder when you have it and then lose it. Or at least loose the trust in the person." The topic wasn't something that Zoe knew a lot about but she could guess at least.

Catalina's next comment made Zoe laugh. She couldn't really help herself. "Do I live on the idea that someone is out there for me or whatever?" She had to stop herself. Laughter was too much for her at the moment. It took her a few moments to regain herself. "No I don't really believe that. Everyone tells me to have faith, but it just isn't meant for me. I am the worst when it comes to love. I think I will end up alone." That was the first time Zoe had actually said it out loud.

Zoe smiled as Catalina talked about the similarities and differences between siblings. "True, very true. I think a lot of the reasons that Louis and myself are so much alike is because we are twins. As for the other two. Well. Yea I don't know about that." Zoe shook her head and looked away.

When Catalina commented on how she hated people who didn't accept you for who you were, Zoe couldn't help but feel she was talking about something personal. Of course Zoe would never pry. "I know. I hate it to. I can only hope that one day they will. But I'm not holding my breath on it. That's for sure."

"Losing faith in our race is not good Catalina." Zoe pointed out. She could understand how a person might become disappointed but to lose faith all together. That was something totally different. That was something she just couldn't understand. How could someone do that?

Zoe looked back at the other girl with a look of puzzlement on her face. "How do you know Mrs. Malfoy?" Fear suddenly filled Zoe. She knew the women on a first name basis, why. This worried Zoe to no end. Had she been sitting talking with another spy. "I might have to take you up on your offer. But I do have my own house. It was what allowed me a chance to get away from them."

Zoe shrugged her shoulders. "That is a good question. But only your parents can really answer it. I just hope for their sakes its that they might choose not to believe. It is probably easier that way."

"Really." Zoe said almost making it a question. "It might be very interesting to discuss some of the things you have heard. I will need all the help I can get if I want to bring them down." Zoe knew that the entire idea was very farfetched. Bringing down the darkness. How in the world would that happen.

"Do I think he will succeed? God I hope not. I would hate to see the world if he did." Zoe said as a shiver casscade throughout her body. It wasn't cold in the library but she was suddenly very cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Catalina nodded, agreeing completely. Zoe had no idea of the pain she went through every day just to get up in the morning. All because she had lost that trust.

Giving Zoe a slight smile, Catalina nodded yet again. Would she ever find love again? Would she ever feel that way again? "I believe that I have lost faith in the opposite gender," she whispered sadly. "Especially Vampires. I will never fall in love with one again." Her eyes widened and she blushed, instantly looking away.

"How different are you from your sisters? What happened to them to not want to be like you?" she smiled pleasantly, a sort of weak grin, keeping her eyes locked on Zoe's.

"I think that if I held my breath, I would not last for very long. It is vital that we breathe in oxygen." She gave a small smile, joking. "But, yes, I have given up on trying to prove things to people . . . at least I am trying to."

"I am aware of this, Zoe." Catalina paused, scenes of hatred and pain filling up her mind. "But, once you have seen the things I have . . . in people so unlike as you had imagined, you begin to wonder if there is at least one true good person out there."

Catalina noticed the anxiety leak into Zoe's worried orbs, and covering her hand with her own, she said, "I told you, I know a lot about different people, Zoe. I have met the Dark Lord . . . That was not pleasant . . . It was not a very long conversation. But, the Malfoys came to one of my parents' parties one evening. I must say that I really enjoyed Mrs. Narcissa's company." She paused. "I got the impression that she and Mr. Lucius did not want to be Death Eaters. That they joined because it was the thing to do, but then they saw what was really going on . . . Sure, they are Pureblood maniacs, but I think I see through that. The Malfoys are truly good people, in my experience."

Giving Zoe a small grin, she said, "Well, you are welcome any time. I am sure my parents would love to have you. But, I have to warn you, there is at least one party every other night. To me, it gets very tiresome. But, you could wear some of my dresses if you wanted to." Catalina had never really had a friend to come to her parties with her. The only friend she had truly been close to had been a Muggle girl, and her parents looked down upon her, forbidding their daughter to be seen with her.

"Yes." Catalina looked vaguely at her long white hands. "Ignorance is bliss."

"I could tell you many stories of what I have heard. Especially about all of the different Death Eaters. My parents were notably friends with many of them. Mrs. Malfoy, especially, enjoyed bashing quite a few. I could not blame her, for most of them sounded extremely repulsive."

"I apologize. I did not mean to upset you. I was merely inquiring." She flashed Zoe another beautiful smile. "I believe that I will do everything in my power to prevent him from succeeding. Even this world and these people do not deserve the likes of him coming into power."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Playing with the edge of her bag, Zoe sat at the table thinking. So much had been discussed in this small conversation, it amazed her. It turely amazed her.

"You are not the only person that has lost faith in the opposite gender. I have accepted that it will be me and me alone until the end of my days. Of course I have Kit, thats my cat, but thats all." Zoe said looking at her hands. When Catalina said that she had been in love with a Vampire, it made Zoe look up. She didn't know what to say so to be safe she kept quiet.

"How differenet am I from my sisters? Well I love the outdoors. I am one of the biggest tom boys you will ever meet. I do enjoy shopping but not for frilley clothes." Taking in a small breath, Zoe contined. "They are like my mother in that area. They feel that a girl should act like a girl and not a boy." Zoe shook her head trying to get rid of an idea that seemed to have formed itself in there.

Zoe looked back at Catalina for a moment. She was confused but then again, that wasn't something that should really suprise her. She was always confused. But why were they talking about breathing. Zoe didn't understand that comment.

"I question that every day. I wonder if there is really any good people around. I mean real true good people." Shaking her head again, Zoe looked back at her hands. "I mean after all that I have seen. Is there? If so where?"

Listening to Catalina talk, she realized that she had met them. So she understood what kind of person Mrs. Narcissa could be. "Yea. She can be nice. Sometimes I wonder. I mean one moment they act like they don't want to be a part and then the next they do. I have trouble keeping up." This was very true. But the Malfoy's had really been nice to her. Even though her family were what they considered as blood tradtors.

Parties. . .Dresses. . these ideas made Zoe frown. "Uhm. . .I'm not good with either." After taking a few moments. "But I would still love to go. I mean I can do the parties. Never know what I might learn or see." She tired to smile. But the idea of dresses worried Zoe. "I hope they would like me. Some parents do but not all. Especailly after they find out who I am."

Zoe laughed when Catalina commented that Ignornace was bliss. It was that was very true. "It is that."

Sitting forward in her chair, Zoe leaned closer to Catalina. "I think it would be a very intresting conversation. Sometime when we are not surrounded by so many unneeded ears you can tell me a few of the stories." She agreed with Catalina about not letting them come into power. They didn't need the power and must be stopped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Catalina nodded, before saying, "But, Zoe, I have something in me that has a need for a loving man . . . An unquenchable fire that will keep burning until I find him . . . and then I believe that it will ignite even more with passion." She noticed Zoe looked alarmed and interested when she had said 'Vampire', and Catalina debated on whether or not she should go into detail. Not yet. It's far too painful.

Surprised, Catalina said, "Really? I also enjoy the outdoors more than I do extravagance. Sure, I love being pampered but after a while, I want to learn to take care of myself."

Silent for a long moment, Catalina stared down at her paled moonstruck hands. With a tentative smile, she glanced back up at Zoe. Staring straight into Zoe's eyes, she murmured, "Maybe it is the fact that we are looking in the wrong places."

"I believe that the Malfoys are too blinded by their obsession with Pureblood to see what truly is going on. When they finally realize it, it will be too late. I think that is how my parents have become," Catalina said, her voice determined.

"But, you know, it makes me wonder something." She paused, pondering. "Would it not get boring living life aware of nothing? Well, I suppose it depends on the person."

"Trust me, Zoe, it took years of practice." With a small laugh she paused. "But, I do not believe I have quite mastered it to the extent of my parents' expertise. I am positive that if you follow my lead, then you will be fine." Catalina tilted her head in disbelief. "Well, I like you, and my parents will just have to get over it if they do not like you. But, I doubt that they will not. They are obsessed with magical folk. Unless you are Muggle Born or just Muggle. They hate that." Her mind flashed back to Ellery, her Muggle neighbor that her parents forbade her to see after three months of unconditional friendship. A tragedy.

"Maybe this summer, I could tell you. I have many secret hideaways at my home. It will be easy to get away from everyone." She was silent for a long moment. "I believe that if it comes down to it, I will fight against The Dark Lord. I will defy him, and even risk my life in the process. I am not afraid of death." Her eyes glinted with hatred as she saw red orbs of malice flash through her mind, their slits shrinking in demonic pleasure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

Zoë continued to play with the edge of her bag. It was something she did to keep herself calm. Not really paying any real attention to it. Just something to occupy her hands.

She listened to Catalina as she described how she longed and needed a man. After a moment Zoë finally spoke. "Yea. I don't really know what to say. I am the worst person alive to talk to about guy issues. I have never had any success with any. They always leave me or disappear all together. I just don't get it. Not at all. It's very frustrating." Looking at the table, Zoë was a little unsure if she should say anything about the Vampire issue or not. She didn't have any problems with them, but she was very cautious of them.

When Zoë hard that Catalina liked the outdoors as well, she couldn't help but be perked up a little. "Really. I love to be outside. You should come for a walk with me sometime. Or just hang out down by the lake." It was a little surprising Zoë had to admit. She just assumed that since she sounded so pampered that she would hate the outdoors. "I have to say I am a little surprised. Most people who are raised like you hate the outdoors."

Zoë noticed Catalina grow very quiet. She let her gaze look around the room at the other students that were gathered here and there throughout the library. "Yea. Maybe. But why would the good people be hiding? Shouldn't they be out helping others or something. I just don't know.

Catalina's comment about the Malfoy's made Zoë laugh. "You are so right about that. They think that Pureblood is so special. But that is ridiculous. I mean really. Look around everyone is mix at some point. If we didn't then the inbreeding would really catch up. That isn't something that we need. Not really."

After thinking a few moments, Zoë finally agreed. "Ok. Then count me in. I think it would be interesting. I mean it would be something I've never done before. But I also think hanging out with you will be fun too." A smile made its way to her face. Inside she was still worried but it would be ok. "I am far from a Muggle. Us Weasley's are an old family."

Zoë nodded as Catalina agreed to tell her what she knew. She didn't want to say much out loud for fear that someone was listening. The last thing either of them needed was the plan to get back to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top