To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 16 Empty Re: To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 pm

"Very true." Topher said in agreement. He explored this forest all the time and never got tired of it, now it looks like he had a partner to do it with. ""There is always some secret area that I keep finding."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 pm

"Nice. I can imgaine the places you find." It was nice to finally have someone that would enjoy being outdoors like Zoe did. It was hard to find. Most people would rather hide inside. Zoe hadn't being confind to a building. "You might have to take me along with you next time you go exploring." This came out before Zoe had a chance to stop it. "But that is only if you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

"I'd be pleased to" Topher said not wanting to sound too excited, even though he knew that he did. "I like to go in the daytime so i can see where I go though." he said.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 pm

"Yea, sunlight might be a good thing. The idea of tripping on my own feet isn't the most appealing thing." Zoe said with a smile. She heard the excitement in his voice. The feeling of being wanted was a wonderful thing. Finally, Zoe knew what it was to actually be wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Topher sat up and began to kiss Zoe on the neck. He put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He was so happy that he found somebody that was like him. He stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes. She had beautiful eyes.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Zoe sat thinking how happy she was. Finally she could admit, she was happy. Movement beside her didn't really distract her. But the kisses that were on her neck started distracting her from her thoughts. Soon her mind was clouded and she was looking into Topher's eyes. Slowly she turned so she could get her arms around him. Never taking her eyes from his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Topher continued to stare into Zoe's eyes. He wondered what was going through her mind at the moment. If it was anything close to what was going through his that it would be close to happiness.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

The very idea of looking someone directly in the eyes use to bother Zoe. It was almost like you could see into that person's soul. But for some reason she had no problem at all looking into Tophers. A smile formed on her face. She was so happy right now. Afraid to break the silence but she had to. "Penny for your thoughts." She asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm

"Just what I was about to ask." Topher said a bit stunned that she took the words out of his mouth, "just in a different phrase. I m not sure what I thinking right now."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

The fact that they were thinking the same thing made Zoe laugh a small chuckle. "Great minds think alike." She looked back at him. She didn't know what he meant by he dind't know what he was thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top