To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 18 Empty Re: To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:18 pm

"Oh I was just kidding around with you." he said gently shaking her. "I didn't mean to scare you that much, I'm sorry."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Finally Zoe looked back up at him. "Please don't scare me like that again." Then she let a smile come across her face. "But i will pay you back for the heart attack you almost cause me." She said with a small snicker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 pm

"Ok" he said chuckling. "I didn't think you would get that scared." he wasn't sure what Zoe had in mind, but whatever it was couldn't be too too teribble.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Looking back at Tropher, Zoe let a smile come to her face. It was a very mischevious smile. "Oh, it will be good and I will get you when you least expect it. You can bank on that one." Then a small laugh came from her. Suddenly she prounced on him. Taking him by suprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

"Oh my." he said grunting. She did in fact get him. "That was sooner then i expected." he said smiling.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Moving just enough so she wasn't squishing him. Zoe looked into his eyes and smiled. "Oh I havn't even starting getting you good yet." She let her smile grow wider. Finally she laid a small kiss on the end of his nose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 pm

"Oh what's that supposed to mean?" Topher asked when she kissed him on the nose. He began to wonder what she had planned to do to him. She did in fact have him in a a quite vulnerable position.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:48 pm

That smile came back to her face. Zoe sat up quickly so that she was straddled him. Each knee on the ground on either side of him. She reached for his wrists and playfully pinned them to the ground by his head. "I have you right where I want you." Her eyes light up with laughter. Zoe was enjoying herself. This was really the first time in a very long time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

"ruh roe." he said mocking scooby doo. he knew she wouln't do anything to terriubly bad."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Looking into his eyes, Zoe smiled. Scooby Doo. She loved him. How had he known that? She pulled his hands up till they were behind Zoe. "See thats where those things are suppose to be." Zoe said with a small giggle. "Now whatcha going to do?" She asked him turing her head to one side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top