To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe) - Page 13 Empty Re: To somewhere else (ATTN: Zoe)

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 pm

"Haha mine too" Topher said. "I love the water, most of the time." he said. "Do you?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 pm

"I love it. Just usally not while I am fully dressed." Zoe said looking down at her jeans. "Walking in water logged jeans are not going to be fun." This brought a smile and laugh from Zoe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:57 pm

"You know you're right." Topher said in consideration. "I guess we'll just have to tough it out though." he said. He then thought that he sounded like a complete ***. "Unless there is some other idea that you had in mind?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Zoe smiled. Her mind went right straight to the gutter. "Oh well." Turning her face back to the lake. She didn't want that expression seen. "Still not ready to go inside, so we might just have to tough it out." She said quickly but added, "or ditch them all together." Under her breath real quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 pm

[haha]

"What was that?" Topher asked hearing her mumble something but not sure what it quite was. "They will dry eventually, and it isn't THAT cold out here." he said referring to the tough it out choice.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 pm

[Hey that was somehting I would have really said in that sitaution. Had to throw it in. It was too good not to.]

Zoe shook her head. "Oh nothing. Trust me. You don't want to know." This brought another laughed from her. She listened to Topher say that it wasn't that cold. "True, we will dry out. That is true. Unless he decideds to give us a dip." Zoe told him pointing toward the beast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm

[i know it was just hillarious]

"Well that would be refreshing now wouldn't it?" he aked in a sarcastic tone. He would do it, but wasn't postitive he would jump in the Great Lake at this time of night by his own will.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:13 pm

[I know, right. I loved it too.]

Zoe smiled. She tried to rein Witherwings back toward land. A midnight swim at this time wasn't what she really had in mind. It was a lot easier said than done. "Ok boy. Lets get you back to land." Finally it was over land instead of water. The pen started to come into view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

"Well it looks like we are already almost back." Topher said viewing the pen. He had fun, but he was ready to have some good 'ol solid land under his feet.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Once Witherwings landed, they both got down. Zoe went to a small shed that held extra food and brought out a few dead ferrets. "Here you go boy. Now back in your pen." Witherwings snapped up the food and releuctly went back into his pen. Walking to a bucket of water near by she washed her hands off. Taking one more glace at Witherwings she turned back to Topher. "OK so where to now. I chose last time. Now its your turn."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top