A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Zoe nodded taking the next step too. She looked down at the ground still.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:03 pm

"Is there something wrong?" Topher asked noticing that she was still looking at the ground
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Slowly Zoe took her hands out of her pocket playing with the strings to her hoodie. "Oh its nothing." She said with a sigh. "I guess I get a little down when I think of the way my family treats me. Not sure why. I should be use to it by now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 pm

"Oh im sorry for bringing that up" Topher said. "I feel bad now"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Zoe stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't mean for this to happen. She reached out to touch his shoulder. "No this isn't your fault. You have no idea what was going on. I mean you didn't ask about them trying to be rude or to be mean. So this isn't your fault. So please don't feel bad." Zoe really didn't want him to fell bad on something that wasn't his fault.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 pm

"Okay" Topher said reaching up and touching her hand
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Zoe's eyes followed to her hand. To where he had touched her hand. She jumped a little. "Oh, sorry." She said with a small giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm

"It's alright" Topher said realizin he was trying to hold her hand He blushed
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Zoe looked as she saw he didn't move her hand. It suprised her a little. Most people she knew didn't really like to be touched. So this was a little suprise. She looked back up at him. She wasn't sure but in the moonlight it looked as if he blushed a little. This brought a small smile to her face. "I don't know why I did that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"It's perfectly okay" Topher said, his hand was still on her hand, he looked over at her.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top