A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm

"That they are." Zoe confiremed. Another person who can understand her love for the outdoors. Nice. She thought to herself. She turned toward the direction the sound came from. She held her hands in her pockets longer. It wasn't that cool outside. But she still had a chill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lonely Stroll (Attn: Any one)

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:29 pm

"So do you miss your family?" Topher asked trying to get to know her better.

[Sure darren go for it.]
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 pm

"No not really. I mean most of the ones my age are here. I can't seem to get rid of them. But the rest. I am happy to be away from. My dad is the only one I really miss though." She told him. A little surprise that he asked at her family. Most people did a lot of assuming when it came to the Weasleys. "And you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

"Yea i miss my dad" Topher said "I worry about him. Since my mom died when I was 8 he has been living alone since." he said "So what is you Patronus?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Zoe nodded at the last statement. She could understand that. Even though her mother wasn't dead but she had said on a number of occaision that to her Zoe was. "My mom wishes I was. She refuses my father to talk about me. She even told my twin brother that I dont exist to her." She stopped suddenly. She had never said that to anyone before. "I'm sorry. That kind of came out." Zoe looked off thinking on the question he has asked. Then she smiled again. "Yea thats a funny one. I have a Silver Raccoon. It looks a lot like my Animagus actually."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm

"Oh thats cool about your patronus." Topher said "Im sorry about your mother, do you need a hug?" Topher said looking her in the eyes. They somehow trapped him, and he couldn't pull his vision away
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Zoe looked at him. She felt herself blushing and couldn't stop it. "Its ok. What else can I do right?" Zoe said shrugging again. She looked down at her feet. "Not sure." Zoe wasn't sure about the hugging thing. She didn't have people who wanted to hug her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm

"So my patronus is a Tokay Gecko" Topher said trying to change the subject. Topher wasn't sure if he put his arm around her or not. He wasn't sure what type of girl she was.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm

"A Gecko." Zoe said as a small smile came to her face. That brought her out of the sadness she had been in. Talking about her family always did that to her. "I bet that is kinda of cute." She tried to shake the sadness off but it contined to cling to her. So she looked away trying to hide it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 pm

"Well let's keep walking" topher said, stepping forward.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top