Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace;; Closed;; James Potter

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Davina was surprised that she had managed to keep the conversation going this long. Then again, she thought, James had done most of the talking. That was probably why, she assumed. "Yeah, if I ever try flying then I hope I do. It's in my genes, so I guess I shouldn't be too bad at it." she said, hoping it was true. She desparately wanted it to be. She thought that James was a nice guy, and her thoughts on people tended to be true. She really hoped that could become friends, she wanted to have friends, she did. She just couldn't make them.

"Uh, yeah, I live in a muggle village, but by parents are magical." she told James. His question confused her slightly. She had already told him her parents played Quidditch at Hogwarts. Had he not been listening to her? She sighed, inwardly. She wondered if James was just pretending to be nice to her but he didn't like her really. She wanted to be proven wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:35 pm

"Oh, that's pretty cool," James said in reply. "Though theres nothing wrong with muggle parents, my Aunt Hermione is from both muggle parents, it's pretty cool. Apparantly when she went to school here though one of the Malfoy's would always make fun of her for it. Not like that's much of a surprise." He looked around and then tried to think of what to say next. "That must be interesting though living in a muggle village. My dad used to always say that it was hard not to do magic. Even though that lame rule that we're not allowed to do magic outside school underage..." he said rolling his eyes a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 pm

"Yeah, people like the Malfoy family always find people to pick on. Lots of Slytherin's do." Davina agreed with James, thinking of how Black treated her. "I can never understand why." she added, feeling as if she had to say something else.

Davina was glad when he changed the topic, as she had been runnning out of things to say. Then again, that wasn't very unusual for her. "Yeah, it's interesting. My cousins aren't magical and my parents wanted to live near them." she explained the reason why she lived there. "It does have drawbacks though as my parents can't use magic as much as they would like. I guess they miss flying too, although they try not to talk to me about Quidditch." she said. It was one of the longest and most personal thigns she had said about herself. She didn't usually talk that much about herself. It was strange how much she was telling James. She figured she was just in a weird mood that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 pm

James smiled. "Well that's cool that you have a little bit of everything in your family. My family is just about purely wizards so I don't really have to do that. That must stink not being able to do magic alot," he said. "But I guess it would be nice to have a normal life for once. Sometimes I wish that you know? I don't really know why. It'd just be cool to see how muggles live for once. Life must be a lot harder."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Davina smiled back at James. She wasn't sure why, exactly, but him smiling seemed to make her smile. This confused her. "Yeah, it's really interesting comparing how they all live compared to how we live. They often ask my parents over to help them magically so things are done quicker. They wish they could do magic like us." she replied to him. "I've seen how they live, it's sooo strange. They use 'electricity' for loads of things in their house. They manage to do lots with it. We would use it too but for some reason magic intefers with it." she added, attempting to describe how they lived. She didn't think it went very well. "What's it like living in a pure-blood family? Did your family tell you loads about Hogwarts and magic before you came here?" she questioned him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm

James thought that muggle life was always interesting. He really did wish sometimes that he could have been raised like that, but he liked how his family was. "Yeah, I pretty much knew from the day I was born. It was so hard to keep a secret, especially when you're a little kid who can't keep a secret for your life," he said chuckling a little. "But it was really great. I at least understood the world and alot about it before I came here. I don't think my dad would have wanted me to come to school totally unaware of the fact that everyone knew who he was," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"Yeah, I can understand that." Davina replied. It was different for James. Considering who his father was it would be best for James to know about him as, well, everyone else would too! Why did she have to ask such a stupid question, she thought? She could never do things right. She sighed inside. "My parents told me bits of it but not a lot. They were afraid I would be a squib as I didn't show signs of magic until I was like 9, it was quite late. Squibs seem to run in our family.! she told James. Why was she telling James so much? It was something about him. It scared her slightly. She seemed to tell him everything. She was usually the quiet and mysterious one. What was happenning to her? She wasn't sure if she wanted to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 am

James looked at her. "That's unfortunate. I always feel bad for those who are like that. It must really stink not being able to do magic like that," he said. "But at least you're not one. Then I probably wouldn't have met you! And that would have been bad of course," he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 am

Davina didn't know what to make of James' comment. He said that he was glad he met her, but that could mean anything. It was good though, at least. That was certain...wasn't it?
"Yeah, my older brother is a squib, like my aunt. It's strange, my aunt married a muggle and had children who they tell about magic. My cousins knew more about magic than me because my parents barely told me anything." she told James. She wasn't really sure why though. "My brother left home when he was sixteen to play football, a popular muggle sport. I haven't talked to him in a few years." she added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 pm

((OCC-- Sorry it took so long to reply. Was on vacation))

James nodded as she talked about her family. He was always interested in people's family and it was great to hear someone elses story. He was constantly reminded of his own and told of his own story by other people it was nice to hear something different for a change. "Oh yeah, I've heard of football," he said. "Actually seems pretty fun. Nothing better than tackling and fighting like that," he said, trying to act cool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top