At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Gryffindor Table...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Gryffindor Table...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm

James looked at Chelsea, impressed. "Wow I'm impressed. You know your potions pretty well then?" he said and he really was truely impressed. He was never a fan of potions, just like his dad never was. James had always heard about countless stories about his old potions teacher. Now that he thought of it, he was pretty sure that's what his brother Albus's middle name was named after.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:13 am

Chelsea looked at james and blushed " Aw well, i'm a bit of a book nerd" she said smiling. " My Aunt was really smart and I inherited her traits" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:26 am

~New Day~

Nikki walked in the great hall at about 12 o'clock. She was wearing a summery dress with sandals. She sat at her usual spot at the gryffindor table. She started to grab some lunch on the plate. She poured some water and sat. She started to take small sips of her water. "Wander where's everyone" Nikki mumbled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Sophia walked into the Great Hall after being in the library studying. "Hey Nikki sis."said Sophia as she took her usual place which was across from Nikki. As she she herself a salad she started eating it. When she swallowed she turned to Nikki and smiled. "I was in the library studying."said Sophia as she took another bite.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 am

"I been in bed...sleeping when I should've also been studying and doing work" Nikki groaned in annoyance. She smiled and started on the chicken. "So, how's life?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 am

*NEW DAY*

Savannah walked into the Great Hall and headed towards the Gryffindor table. As she took her normal seat she looked around and noticed the Gryffindor table only had a couple of people sitting at the table but not many. As she got herself some fruit salad she begin eating waiting for more people to show up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

Lily walked to the Gryffindor table and took a seat. She looked at the girl next to her and smiled. "Hi" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 am

Nikki entered the great hall once more, felt annoying actually, since the tragic incident. She walked over to the gryffindor table and nodded to the girls that were already there. "'Sup" Nikki nodded in a gangster way and began to fill her plate up with food.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am

Lily saw Nikki come to the gryffindor table and took a seat. "Hey, Nikki. Nothing much, really. You?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 05, 2009 8:38 am

She wanted to say she'd been crying herself every night to sleep, but she couldn't. "I've been studying" Nikki smiled, knowing that was half a lie but still half the truth. She sat down and started on her healthy lunch.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top