At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Gryffindor Table...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Gryffindor Table...

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 am

Nikki wheezed and sniffled. She sneezed and wiped her nose with a hanky that was overused. She was wearing her warm Pj's and a big dressing gown. "Hi Zoph...Hi Fanny....Hi..new kid" Nikki said sitting next to the new kid. "Who'z he? I'm Nikki Granger, Zoph's sister und you?" Nikki sniffled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:14 am

Danny looked at the kid doing something with a few parchments. He shrugged silently to himself and then drank some punpkin juice. His muscles still ached and seared yet he ignored it. He looked up at Sophia and then smiled as he said "So what were you doing today?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 am

"Well thanks, I'll definately have to take you up on that sometime. What I really need is motivation to actually do my work," he admitted. "I'm a bit of a lazy, procrastinator." He didn't like admitting this to a bunch of girls but he wasn't going to lie. He'd learned too many times before that lying got you no where with girls.

James looked up at the girl who had sat down with them. "I'm James Potter. Nice to meet you," he said. He wondered if the girl was really sick or something, because she seemed to sniffing like mad. He scooched a little farther away in his seat, just for good measure. He couldn't get sick with Quidditch coming up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 am

Andrian walked in with a a cream coloured t-shirt with a picture on it, tight blue jeans, and black shoes and around his neck was a headphone which he used to listen to music from his magical ipod, "Hello James and Nikki" he smiled at them as he sat down close to Nikki Granger; examining the expression on her face she looked like she is sick.

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 2 21584large
^shirt

At the Gryffindor Table... - Page 2 AL50SLIP!CIR-124063
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:34 am

Sophia frowned as Andrian didn't say hi to her. As Sophia ignored it she turned to James and chuckled. "Yeah, we can all be that way at times but I'll be happy to help you if you need it."said Sophia with a warm smile. Sophia looked at her sister. "Nikki sis, are you ok?"Sophia asked her with worry eyes she didn't like any of her siblings getting sick. Sophia looked at Danny and smiled. "I'm doing alright just get dizzy alot but I'm ok."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 am

Andrian turned to look at them raising an eyebrows and smiled politely at Sophia and Danny "Hello Danny and Sophia. How are you today, anything fun happen?" he asked them with a wild grin on his face as he brushed his teal bit of his black emo hair out of his eyes; then he looked at Jame who was his cousin and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:52 am

Sophia shrugged. "Hey Andrian, no not really you know me, the same boring old Sophia."said Sophia with a warm smile. "So, how have you been?"Sophia asked him calmly as she brushed her curly brown out of her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

Nick walked in to the Gryiffendor table "Hi Sophia and andrian and the rest of y'all" he said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:22 pm

"Well nothing really Andrian," he said with a smile at Andrian "just fooling around and trying to recover for when Quidditch practices start...oh and by the way, if you don't join the practices, you're all of the team"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 am

Nikki watched James scooch away. She smiled and nodded. "It's ok, I understand" Nikki coughed. "I'm not on the team am I?" Nikki asked worried. "I thought I was kicked off again" Nikki said reluctantly. Nikki then saw Nick arrive. "Hi Nick..What's up?" Nikki asked. "Oh and yeah I'm sick" Nikki announced to all of them.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top