Escape (Gin) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Escape (Gin) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Escape (Gin)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escape (Gin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Gin)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 pm

{{LOL. Its ok. When I first get up its coffee or nothing. Soda doesn't wake me up like coffee. lol}}

Zoe didn't look up from her drawing this time as she her Gin speak. At least she knew that Gin wouldn't mind sharing the room. That was really good. Zoe had already laid all of her stuff out. She wasn't really in the mood of packing everything back up just to go somewhere else to lay them back out. Call her lazy but hey, it was the truth.

Without looking up, Zoe decided to try and break the silence. "So Gin. What brings you back around? I thought you were gone." Zoe tried. Not knowing a lot about what Gin had planned to do or anything. She tried to start a converstation. Maybe she would start talking. Zoe usually didn't like a lot of silence when others were around.

Zoe's picture started to come together. Slow but finally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 am

Moving around could be a real hassle at times, so what was the point of her making Zoe do it, when she knew for a fact that she hated doing it herself. That would be just plainally uncalled for in any circumstance - or so Ginevra thought. Keeping her eyes away from Zoe too, she didn't mind not being looked at, but preferred it as she was never sure when her spell would ware off, hiding everything that she had indured. Or course she doubted they would come off though, she was great at hiding things even without magic. Sure, that wasn't always a good thing, but it was the full out truth. Thinking about her reply before actually talking, she had a feeling it would come up eventually anyway. Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair and pulled it back. "I was gone, but then I noticed that the reason I left was not exactly as true as I thought it was.." she murmured, fusterated with herself. Pausing, she sat there to see if that was good enough for Zoe or not. Getting it off her chest was nice, but there was no way she'd ever get it all out of her mind. She was a little secretive about her life.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 pm

{{Sorry having wrtiters block. lol.}}

Zoe noticed Gin staring off. She really hated to big her with questions that Gin wasn't willing to answer. She really hated being nosey. But Zoe was use to others talking around her. Not her having to start the conversation. So Zoe let the silence fill. If Gin wanted to talk she would and no one was going to make her. Looking back down at her drawing she realized what it was. It was the room. "Oh Joy. I have another classroom." She said sighing as she looked back down at her paper. New material that was what Zoe needed desperately.

Silence continue to fill the room. When Gin finally spoke, it took Zoe by surprise. Almost jumping off the chair, Zoe tried to cover it up. "Oh." Zoe muttered. "Sorry. Glad you figured you could come back. You were missed. Even if they would never admit to it." Zoe told her with a small smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:35 am

[No worries, it makes it easier for me to do my long and short replies before bed. (:]

Ginevra could tell Zoe didn't mean to ask questions, but was just trying to fill the room up with something that was more than just her own thoughts floating around in her head. She didn't mind, but it seemed she was going to have to think of something herself if she didn't want questions on why she left and such. Getting up, she walked over beside where Zoe was sitting and guestered to the paper. "May I see?" Ginevra asked, using a the most polite tone as she could. She didn't want to be rude to someone who was trying to make it so she wasn't questioned. She was greatful for not being attacked by those who thought they were decectives in the area of gossip, finding out information about everyone to pass around. Boy did she hate those people. Taken by surprise herself as Zoe jumped off the chair, she let it pass as something casual though she knew it was not. "They?" she repeated in confusion. She was curious now to who Zoe was meaning by they had missed her. She didn't believe anyone ever missed her though, she didn't even think she was ever noticed by those around her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Zoe looked at Gin as she asked to see her paper. "Sure. Not really a lot to see just yet. Just this empty room." Zoe told her looking down. She was really disappointd with her drawing. She had hoped it would have been more creative. That was part of the reason for being in the empty room. This way she didn't have anything to look at and can be a little more creative. With a sigh she laid her pencil down and stepped back. "Nothing big see." Zoe said in a low voice. One the page was the excate same thing that was around. If one didn't know the difference they would swear that the picture was a part of the room. Zoe was so out of it that when Gin said They? she was a little confused. "There are people who care. But they will never admit it. Thats just what I meant. You are missed when not around. Just remember that." Zoe said looking back to her drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Watching Zoe as she stepped back, she looked over and saw the picture. Not being a huge fan of art, she couldn't tell if it was something great or not, but in her opinion it was fine, but could have improvment. "It's nice, you should add shading though.." she suggested, shrugging as she stepped back down again. She didn't know much but since her mom had been into all of the artsy type things, she knew a thing or two about creating a scene with nothing to work with but your own mind. Shades always added that effect you couldn't find in blank areas. Not believing Zoe at all, she would never believe anyone cared about her. She was quite crude to most and she knew it, but couldn't help it most of the time. It was just what happened. "If you say so." was all that Ginevra could think to say to that comment.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:48 pm

<>

Zoe looked back down at her page. "Yea I will. I was just kinda hoping for something a little different. But it came out like the other ones." Zoe let out a big sigh. She was really hoping to get a little different of a picture. But it was the same as her last ones here. Maybe next time. She went back to work on her drawing. Using some of Gins suggestions. She shaded a little for the shadows. "Better." Zoe said nodding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Ginevra never really got what was the big deal about art, but Zoe was obviously one of those people who got the point of it. Going back to sitting in her little spot, she liked to stay low and out of the way at all times. Nodding as Zoe said the word 'better' she couldn't see the picture, but guessed it was.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Zoe contined to draw for a little. Letting Gin go back into the cornor. She had no idea what else to say. So she kept queit. Just working on the drawing. Finally after a long time it was done. Zoe turned back around to see if Gin was still there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 am

Letting out a laugh as Zoe turned aroundn several times, it seemed as if she was going to disappear. "Don't worry, i'm not going to run off." she assured her, a little amused from the thought. She hadn't actually thought that she was wanted, but had nothing to say so was thinking hard to get some input so the room wouldn't be so eerie and quiet. The only thing currently coming to mind was music, as she had used it for the past several days to comfort her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top