In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] - Page 3 Empty Re: In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well then there was Voldemort...I can't say it was easy...in fact I couldn't say it was hard. It was mostly suicide. But enough about me though, you learn anythhing over the 4 months?" he asked nearly having everythig said in one breath. He was excited to see one of his best friends back at Hogwarts again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] - Page 3 Empty Re: In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Alexandra wrote:"I had to be operated...and the problem wasn`t solved very easy.You know my parent`s fear about me leaving in this world so they forbade me to be in touch with you..."she answered without a breathe.

Darren raised his eyebrows. "But why did you go to a muggle hospital? St.Mungos is much better," he said rather exasperatedly. Seeing Danny eye him suspiciously he rolled his eyes and said "Danny's become paranoid.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

"I have not," he said almost snapping "naive maybe but not paranoid"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:21 pm

"He thinks I'm going to attack you," Darren informed Alesy, rolling his eyes at Danny. "Retard.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Danny kept his right hand on his wand. "Shut up Daren you betrayed us!" he said quietly so only he could hear it "I don't trust you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm

"Hey...guys...i don`t want to get in troubles from the firts day..." pause...
"Please"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm

"I know you don't," Darren said sneering. "Sorry, Alesy, he's just being a real git.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 pm

"Whatever Darren," he said releasing his grip on the wand "look Alesy thinks have been tense lately. Come on. Lets go to the great hall and get something to eat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 pm

"It`s ok...ok..."she whispered.
"So...who`s going to ask me for a walk in order to tell me what happened during my absence?Or...you can come both..."
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:28 pm

"No at least go to the slytherin common room and unpack first," Darren said, eager to talk to her without Danny there.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top