In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] Empty In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Danny heard rumors that one of their old friends had returned from a vacation away from Hogwarts. He leaned agains thte wall in his robes for school and had a long bandage on the left side of his face. He looked at his watch and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] Empty Re: In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Darren walked down from the marble steps headed down to the dungeons when he saw Danny. Raising his eyebrows, he walked towards him instead. "What are you doing here Junior?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only] Empty Re: In the entrance hall[Alesy and Darren only]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:34 pm

((Okay really darren? My name is not AJ in rp jesus!))

Danny looked at Darren with a glare. He still didn't forgive him at what happened at Hogwarts. He ignored him and then said "Alesy". He waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Darren tilted his head and glared at Alesy. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" he asked, smirking slightly as he obviously had an injury to the head. "Why the heck are you waiting for Alesy?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm

"Cause she's my friend," he said softly still leaning not looking at Darren. He finally sat down and rested his head against the wall "I don't know about you yet shes my friend"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Alexandra entered the big hall after an absence of 4 months.She had been in a muggle hospital so she lost some important thing in Hogwarts.
She suddenly saw Danny
"Hey!!"she was so nervous that she couldn`t help her tears.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Danny shot up immediatly and ran over to her. He gave her a hug and smiled. "Hey!" he smiled letting go of her "where have you been? You missed out on a lot!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm

"In a muggle hospital.I lost any chance of contacting you...I`m so sorry...Forgive me!"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm

"It's alright," he said looking at her warmly "It's nice to see youy again-wait you were in the hospital!?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Hearing a voice he hadn't heard for a long time, Darren jumped then turned around. "Alesy!" he said, shocked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top