Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am

Sarah laughed. " I love it here. Its so nice. It has the best tea in the world. " She said gently. She opened the door and walked in. the shop smelled like tea, and coffee. She smiled at Zoe. the owner of the store came up to them. "Hello Darlings. " She said gently. " Hello Mrs Roberts" She said gently. She took a seat at a table near the window. She called Zoe to come site. She looked at menu. "can I have a cup o green tea with Strawberry please?" She asked the waitress. She looked at Zoe. " This place yo can come here with friend, have tea and cookies and buy it too." She said giggling to Zoe.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:28 am

Zoe just watched Sarah. This was new to her. She wasn't much of a tea drinker. So she just ended up kinda staring at the menu, it all looked like greek to her. "Uhm. Wow. So many choices." Zoe said. Not really knowing who she said it too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:41 am

Sarah looked at Zoe. " you don't have to get anything. I will not hurt my feeling" She said laughing, then her tea was set down in front of her. She took a sip of it. She smiled. It warmed her thoart and body. She felt so happy and joyful. " She quickly finished it and bought a can of loose leave tea for 1 pound in Muggle money. " Ready? I am done here, Unless you want to draw here?" She said/asked gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 am

"I think I'll try at least a tea." Zoe said looking at the menu. She could at least have a drink. "I think I"m safe with a regular tea." Zoe sat sipping her tea. Soon she was done. "Oh, I dont know. Where were you headed?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 am

Sarah nodded and laughed." I think you are. " She said gently. " She Frowned. " i don't know. I am jut wandering." She said gently. She looked at Zoe and paid and waited for Zoe to pay. She got depressed all of a sudden . She didn't know why she just did. She looked at her feet.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 am

Zoe paid for her cup. "Oh Ok, I'm ready if you are." Zoe told her. Then she noticed that Sarah's mood. "Are you ok. Whats wrong?" Zoe suddenly looked around at the crowd. What had happened?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 am

Sarah looked up at Zoe and smiled a fake smile. " ya I am fine" She said gently. She said looked down at her feet," I am ready" She said lightly and continue to walk. She wondered if zoe was beside her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 am

Zoe nodded. But she still watched Sarah she did act like something was wrong. "Ok. Lets go then." Zoe finally said after a few minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Jazz happened to be walking down the street when he passed a small building. He normally didn't pay any attention to it. Just as he got close he noticed someone he had not seen in a very long time. It was Zoe. "Zoe." He almost yelled.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Zoe jumped at the sound of her name. She slowly turned around and saw Jazz. "Hey stranger. What are you up to?" She asked giving him a huge hug. It had been so long since she had seen him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top