Ambush [Open] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ambush [Open] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ambush [Open]

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambush [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambush [Open]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 am

(Eli sat on the 4 story building with an M21 sniper rifle looking through the scope. He saw the target and another girl that he didn't know about.) "Seth," Eli said in his mike "you see the kid?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:55 am

Andrian walked up and started to follow the intruction to the cofee shop and found one called 'starbuck' and started to walk up to it, from acrossed the road and opened the door open ordering a cofee and a strawberry cake, whilst pulling out his laptop and started searching for stuff on the laptop, "Thank you" he told the waiter who gave him a cookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:55 am

(Woah, isn't this in the future?? If it isn't then I'd better change the Jake part..)

Nikki smiled. "She's so lucky to have you...Take care of my older sis, won't you?" Nikki said to him. She felt like someone had pulled behind her in a different taxi but didn't worry about it too much as NYC is a big state, ain't it?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 am

Seth was sitting on the roof of a 4 story building too, clutching an automatic submachine gun. His cousin Eli was there too. Seeing Eli point to someone down at the park, he took out his binoculars and set them in that direction. "Yeah, something funny about that kid. Do you reckon he's one of them?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 am

[No its the same age. I meant I was going to ask her when my guy was 18.]

(Danny nodded and kept walking down the small path and sat on a bench. He messed his heair a up bit and then saw someone strange. It was almost a glimmer on a 4 story building...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 am

(Eli nodded through his helmet and then noticed the kid saw something.) "Get down!" he whispered pulling Seth down "he nearly saw us. Get your MP5 ready and dont forget the supressor. We're going in." (Eli grabbed his M4 Carbine and then shouldered his M21 as he went downstairs.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am

(arggh, better change my post from ages ago then....>.<)

Nikki sat down beside him. "So, what have you done in the states so far?" Nikki asked him. "I've been shopping and relaxing" Nikki chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

Seth kneeled suddenly, the scum had nearly seen him. "No wait!" he said, following quickly. "We can't attack him there, its full of people! We have to lure him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

Andrian shut down his laptop and placed it back into his bag as he walked away from the shop, but then something caught his eyes he saw Danny and Nikki sitting on the bench together talking not seeming to have noticed him, "Now should i head over to them or go walk away" he thought in his mind. Then he just sighed and walked over to them almost getting hit by a car, "Oi! watch where your going" said the italian driver,
"Sorry" Andrian ignored him and countiued walking up to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 am

"Nikki we have to go," he said frantically getting up and grabbing her hand "someones here and they don't seem to like us! Come on!" (Danny pulled her away from the park quickly pushing people out of the way. He made it to the street finnaly looking for his bike.) "Where is it?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum