Ambush [Open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ambush [Open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ambush [Open]

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambush [Open] Empty Ambush [Open]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 am

(Danny apperated ino the states one day by himself wearing a blakc Volcom hoodie, blue jeans, and black DC shoes. He wore a white undershirt and had his hair gelled and messed up the way he usually had it. He bit his lip as he sat watching the park from a bench.)

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ambush [Open] Empty Re: Ambush [Open]

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 am

Nikki who was in a taxi had gotten out and paid the man. She stood in the park and saw Danny. She smiled, watched the traffic and crossed the busy roads safely. She was wearing hoop earrings and a red and white jumper with skinny jeans and black boots.

My Outfit:

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

(Danny looked around feeling like he was being watched. He never understood why yet it was a feeling like this yet he always trusted it. He jerked his head to his right to see nikki there. He smiled and stood up and walked over to her. He gave her a light hug and spoke.) "What are you doing here in the states?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:42 am

Nikki hugged him back, smiled and shrugged. "Just felt like a holiday to myself...Never been by myself in the states so yeah...What about you man?" Nikki asked him curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 am

(Danny shrugged back.) "I just felt like seeing home," he said calmly looking at central park "just wanted to see NYC again"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 am

Nikki smiled and nodded. "I know what you mean by home..." Nikki mumbled. "So, how's life?" Nikki asked him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 am

"Fine," he said casually starting to walk down the path hoping Nikki was following "just trying to find out who I am. How about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 am

Andrian was in another taxi and parked right behind the other taxi, "Thank you" he whispered to the taxi driver and paid him getting out of the car and talked to the taxi driver and nodded as called for -- he was wearing a vintange buttoned shirt that was rolled up and a blue jeans along with a messenger bag with his laptop and other stuff he liked in there or needed

Ambush [Open] Burton-mp13-messenger-bag
^Bag

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/8/optimized/508688_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:50 am

Nikki shrugged. "Just working...receiving post cards from my mum...still trying to find a boyfriend" Nikki chuckled. "Speaking of which, how has you and Sophia been?" Nikki asked walking along the foot path.

Last edited by Nikki Granger on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 am

(Danny smiled at the thought of Sophia.) "Strong," he grinned at Nikki pockting his hands "going really strong. I'm gonna ask her to marry me when I turn 18."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top