Having fun in New York - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having fun in New York - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having fun in New York

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having fun in New York - Page 3 Empty Re: Having fun in New York

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 am

Sophia laughed at his letter. As she got out her cell phone she text him. "Fine, but I didn't have any signal to send you one so I had to do that way!" texted Sophia as she sent it. As she looked at Andrian she smiled. "Ooh, Dawn of the Dead nice pick!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 am

(a minute later Danny got the text and then read it. He texted back quickly and then shut his phone looking at his iPod again.)

O ok just saying I mean the guy almost saw. what r u doin on a plane to ny?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:47 am

As Sophia phone vibrated she looked at waht Danny wrote and text him back.

Oh nothing, me and Andrian thought seeing how we haven't had fun lately as friends we thought we'll go on a trip to NY to have some fun.

As she put her phone back in her hoodie she went back to watching Dawn of the Dead with Andrian on her portable dvd player.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 am

(Danny smiled and then texted back quickly.) Guess ur stuck with meh now! lol (He watched the endingof the movie and then started to play another movie on his iPod)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 am

Sophia laughed and text him back. No love it's ok, it wouldn't be a trip without the Golden Trio would it? Sophia smiled as she sent and continued to watch the movie Andrian.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

(Danny smiled then frowned. He had buisness to do in New york and he didn't want them to get involved in. He texted back.) "Okay. I guess I'll see you down at the airport. Or if you want me to go up towards ya
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 am

Sophia could tell by his text he wasn't happy about something but she didn't want to cause a fight between him.

"Ok love, if you want to I'll see at the airport. Sophia text him as she put her phone back in her jacket and continued watching the movie with Andrian as she took a drink of her sprite.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 am

(Danny flipped closed his Sidekick and then rested his head against the cushion. He fell asleep and breathed softly while he slept.)

[Should we just skip the flight and land at NY?]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 am

Sophia was watching the movie with Andrian and before she knew it she was fast asleep with her pillow behind her head.

((yeah, go ahead I don't Andrian would mind))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:45 am

[K]

~At the Airport~
(Danny awoke suddenly after the person next to him woke him up. He stood up and saw Sophia fasst asleep. He shoke her gently attempting to wake her up.) "Sophi wake up," he said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top