Having fun in New York - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having fun in New York - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having fun in New York

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having fun in New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Having fun in New York

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 am

Andrian looked at the drinks on the table there didn't seem to be any food on it so he just ordered a red wine, then the lady nodded politely and handed him the drink which he sipped a few time before he turned to talk with Sophia, "Try blowing out your ears" he suggested looking at her with a serious and calm expression on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 am

Sophia nodded and tried that and felt better. "Thanks, now I can hear better!"said Sophia as she laughed. "I brought my portable DVD player with me as well as DVDs we can watch a movie if you want."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 am

[Is it okay when we get there that i might ahave a spin-off to it?]

(danny yawned a bit watching the movie laughing at the part where the main guy sai d'I've had it with these motherf*cking snakes on this motherfu*king plane!' He rubbed his eyes trying to stay awake as he sat in comfort.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

Andrian felt a grin spreaded across his face as he watched her take the portatble dvd player on the plane then glanced at the safety paper which he held firmly in his hand then sighed with relief it wasn't going to mess up with the plane technology, "What movie do you have?" he asked her eargerly then looked up at the normal telivision and took off his hat showing his jet black hair and then looked around him for that familiar voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:31 am

"I have any movie you want to watch, just say the name and I'll get it out alitte charm I did before we left."said Sophia winking at him. As she heard a familiar laugh she looked around the place and looked at Andrian. "Was it just me, or did that laugh sound alot like Danny's?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:35 am

Andrian looked back at her and rested his arm on the seat she was sitting in, "No i heard him as well" he told her with a sweet smile and onced he spotted Danny sitting almost one seat behind them he smiled and waved at him, "Hello Danny!" he said with much enthusium.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 am

(Danny didn't hear Sophia as he had his earplugs on listening to the device. He smiled as the person that sat next to him tried to look on the screen. He looked at the attendant then toke off his earplugs. He ordered a Coca-Cola and then she handed him one. He thanked her and then popped the lid open and toke a drink.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:46 am

Sophia looked at Danny annoyed and suddenly got am idea. As she dug in her back pack purse she got out a quill and parchment and wrote a note to Danny and looked around and sent it with her wand hoping he will get it and look ahead.

what the note said:

"Hey Danny, look ahead of you!"
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:48 am

(Danny set his drink down onto the drink rest and then noticed something was on his lap. He looked at it and turned to the eprson next to him. He didn't seem to notice. He looked at it then turned around. He wrote something then sent it back.)

Hey. And are you crazy? Just text
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 am

Andrian watched them write letter too each other so he gently lifted the portable dvd off her laps and started searching through all the movies and was up for something that was scary and had zombies in it, "Aha!" he said almost alloud and started playing the scary movie called Dawn of the Dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top