first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

first visit to the three broomsticks.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 3 Empty Re: first visit to the three broomsticks.

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 am

jess thought for a moment " huh you know, not a lot, my parents never talked of that" she said "come to think of it they never talked about it when i was around, i only found out after the fight , you see i was injured and needed care it was when they did a transphushion they discovered i as half and half."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 3 Empty Re: first visit to the three broomsticks.

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am

"Ok. Well I don't know anything about being half, but you really should ask some friends of mine, they should be able to help you." Samantha was able to calm down. "I don't know that much either, I was just turned about a week ago. So, my friends will be able to help you alot." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:05 am

Jess smiled"seems were bot new to this half thing and , If its ok i would like to speak to your friends" she said "listen i really am sorry about the party, i truly didn't know what came over me" she said "ow yea i do" she said with a chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 am

"Well, Ne'os is one of them, hes teaching me some fighting stuff, but andrian is the one who turned me. I'm not sure who knows more, so it's probably best to ask both. I would tell you what I know, but i'm not sure if it applies to halfs." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 am

jess looked at her when she mentioned Adrian's name "Erm i think i should stay away from him for a while" she said with a sigh
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 am

"Maybe you should." Samantha said, "Lets go to the library, and try to find out some stuff on this subject, ok?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 am

jess nodded and sighed sadly , she had made a complete fool of her self at the party and now she was feeling it and guessed it was to do with Adrian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

Samantha could see Jess Darkangel thinking about something, "Are you ready?" Samantha said waiting for a reply.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

Jess nodded "ok" her voice low and sad as she walked out of hogsmead and back to hogwarts to the library. Each step only making her sadder but she knew she had to learn more about herself to understand why she acted the way she did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 am

Samantha walked in silence all the way to the library with her. Samantha could tell something was bothering her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top