first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

first visit to the three broomsticks.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 2 Empty Re: first visit to the three broomsticks.

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 am

jess looked at her with her red eyes "to watch you all have fun with your partners while I'm left standing on my own in a corner" she said standing " i thank you but for now... " she paused and looked at sam "I made the mistake of thinking andrian liked me other than to be friends but i found out the hard way i had fooled my self " she turned and headed for the door.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

first visit to the three broomsticks. - Page 2 Empty Re: first visit to the three broomsticks.

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 am

"You know I felt the same way you did, I was new, noone would talk to me, then andrian did, and it made my heart melt, then I found out that he was with someone, so I cryed my eyes out for a couple of days and then got back to my normal self. When I did, love found me. All you have to do is be yourself and the right guy will find you. I'm sorry." Samantha hoped that she didn't hate her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:37 am

jess looked at her her face still emotionless "as i said last night nobody wants to love a half breed." she said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 am

"You can't judge someone before you have even met them. You really have no faith in the world do you?" Samantha then stood up, walked over to her before walking out the door, then staired her strait in the eyes. "I know that there is somebody out there for you, It might not be right now, but for that person to like you, you have to like yourself. Now get over it and grow up." Samantha then growled alittle, and walked out the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:04 am

jess followed her touching her arm " you think so?2 she asked now calmer her face though pale hels a small smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 am

Samantha growled alittle bit more when she touched her, "I know that there is a person out there for everyone, and I don't like to see people unhappy for no reason, It gets me very angry." Samantha then looked down at darkangels hand. "I had to go through everything that you are going through now, when I first met Andrian, he was with another but our love for each other never fell. You just have to be patient and happy, that all." Samantha said, still looking at her hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 am

jess moved her hand "about that, erm ,I guess i ow you an apology" she said " no i own both of you an apology" she shifted on her feet " sometimes something just takes over and i can't control myself , I hope you understand" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 am

"Yeah, I understand, um...how long have you been part vamp?" Samantha tried to whisper it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 am

jess's smile now became relaxed " I was born that way" she said "my father fell in love with my mother a full vamp " she smiled at the memory" they told me it was love at first bite" she grinned
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am

"Thats very sweet and all but how much do you know about your vampire side?" Samantha aske quietly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top