Samantha Burns House... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns House... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns House...

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns House... - Page 5 Empty Re: Samantha Burns House...

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:58 am

"So...." Samantha started to think of something to say, "Do you want to walk the beach after we eat?" Samantha loved being with him so much that she forgot about thinking about things to talk about.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 am

Andrian was out of things to say and he slapped himself in the face feeling guitly about not having anything to talk about, "I would love to go for a walk with you on the beach, that'll be wonderful love" he smirked at her as he finished off his food while he played with her legs gently just rubbing it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 am

As they finished up their food, Samantha stood up ready to go on a walk with him, she put out her hand so they could walk hand in hand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 am

Andrian finished his food off first then stood up taking her hand as they walked hand in hand down the shoreline, "What are you thinking?" he asked as he looked up at her as they walked down the shore looking in each other eyes longily without needing to focus on where they were walking at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 am

"Well, this my sound scary, but I'm thinking about my future after I graduate, what do I want to do, where will I be, and....nevermind, I rather here about what your thinking of." Samantha said then looked at the ground.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 am

Andrian raised an eye brows then rolled his eyes in the back of his head playfully, "Well that easy what do you mostly like to do, and that'll be a job for you. and you'll be with me if you want too" he knew it sounded corny but didn't press that matter forward, "I am thinking how beautiful you are" he said in a low voice that only she could hear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 am

Samantha blushed and smiled, "Thank you, You look VERY good too." Samantha said, "I will always be with you, But thats not the last thing I was thinking about, I don't want to say because I'm not sure that you will be ready for that kind of question." Samantha said while still looking at the ground.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 am

Andrian flushed and blushed at the same time asn he kissed her lightly on the lips, "I am ready for anything well anything from you" he told her smiling encourgingly at her as he looked into her eyes hoping he had convinced her due to how cute he looked to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 am

"Well as long as you say your ready for this question, I guess its fine....." Samantha took a deep breath, hoping for the best reaction. "Well, I was thinking of our furture.....like....if....we....wanted...to...." Samantha took another deep breath. "Have....kids?" Samantha said this slowly looking into his eyes hoping she didn't scare him off, by thinking to far into the furture.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 am

Andrian raised his eyes and looked at her for a bit, "Well, i don't mind having kids with you" he hoped the word, 'you' did not scare her as they countiued to walk hand in hand together as they talked about having kids, "If you want to then we can i guess..." he said smiling generously at her now visualizing what it was like having kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top