NEWT Divination Class 2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Divination Class 2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Divination Class 2

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Divination Class 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWT Divination Class 2

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:47 pm

[[OOC: Oh well, seems like nobody else wants to attend >.< Will start the class now then...]]

Professor Tiquelle gave in, deciding to start the class now. Any late students would have to catch up in their own time, she thought to herself. She got up to face the two girls who were now here.

"So, girls, I hope you can remember some of the things you did last lesson." she addressed Miss Diggory and Miss Adeagbo. "As I recall, Miss Diggory saw two swords crossing through a sun in Miss Adeagbo's cup last time," she reminded the girls, "Can either of you remember what it symbolized?" shee asked, hoping that one of them, if not both of them, could remember this.

NEWT Divination Class 2 - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Mariana made a mental note. "Addy saw sun in mine which means happyness and I saw sun crossed with 2 swords in hers which could mean happyness with some obsticles." she said trying to remember well.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm

" Exactly what Mariana said. " Addy said agreeingly nodding at what Mariana said.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Professor Tiquelle nodded at Miss Diggory as she gave the correct answer. "Yes, that's right, five points to Hufflepuff" she told the girls. "Can you remember what Miss Diggory saw in Miss Adeagbo's teacup as well, last time?" she asked another question, hoping that one of them would be able to answer this question as well.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 pm

"I thought I said I saw a sun with 2 crosses swords in it." said Mariana now confused since she told that a moment ago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:06 am

Jess walked into his first Divination lesson, having gotten lost, and passed under the trapdoor several times, before seeing the trapdoor, and opening it. "Sorry i'm late professor..." He said, trailing off towards the end as he summoned a piece of paper before burning it. "Tiquelle," He finished, taking a seat towards the back of the class
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:28 pm

[[OOC: Embarassed I'm not blind...my character just didn't hear you.
Jess, this can't be your first lesson!! You must have taken it at OWL Level to get to this level!!]]

Professor Tiquelle nodded her head as Miss Diggory once again replied. She hoped that Miss Adeagbo remembered all of this too, as Miss Diggory was the only one answering. "Yes, again correct Miss Diggory." she told the students. She didn't want to give any more house points away too easily for just recapping. Five would be enough for the one student, she decided.

Professor Tiquelle looked up as another student walked into the classroom. She recognised the student as Mr. Jess Potter, another seventh year student. "Good afternoon, Mr. Potter," she welcomed the student although her voice was cold. "You've got a detention for being late, see me after the lesson," she instructed him, not wanting to disrupt the flow of the lesson too much. She indicated for him to sit down with the girls. Luckily he had come before she had explained the task to the class.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 am

((Sadface about the detention. But it is my first lesson. So deal with it.))
Jess looked forlorn at this news, and felt a touch annoyed the professor'd not even told him what the class was about. So, just to piss her off, he did nothing, because he wasn't told to do anything.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm

[[OOC: How the...but you must have taken the OWL class. I swear I HAVE actually taught you before as well...Ehh, whatever. And it's NEWT level so the punishments must be harder, as you told me =))] PS. I told you to sit down SO I can tell you what to do Rolling Eyes. Hate me all you want, =))]

Professor Tiquelle waited for Mr. Potterto come and sit down. She decided she would explain what to do to the other students, and if Mr. Potter chose to ignore these rules then it would be all the worse for him. If he wanted to pass Divination he would have to work. Simple as.

"Well, you had a go at reading tea leaves last lesson, so I could see how much you could remember from previous years." Professor Tiquelle began, "You remembered quite a bit, although there are only a limitted number of shapes in the cup, so it is hard for me to test your knowledge." she continued, hoping that they understood her. It wasn't hard to understand, she didn't think. "Now, I want you to write down as many shapes as you can and what they mean if you see them in a teacup. Don't worry if you can't remember many. Try to do this without looking at your textbooks, please. You can't have your textbooks in the exam, after all." she finished, setting the first small task for the lesson.

[[OOC: Btw guys don't look up all the symbols and be amazing students. You're students probably can't remember many, if you write loads then it's likely you're looking them up. I can tell, trust me.]]

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm

((*Panic* I don't know any other than Grim. Rofl. And i don't hate you, i just pretend to sometimes =D))
Jess frowned and stared very intently at his piece of parchment. This is what he finally wrote
List:
Shape of grim - Death
Rose - Love
Flower - Happiness
Sun - Happiness

Then he put his quill down, uncertain of any more, and uncertain of what he wrote
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top