OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Divination Class 2

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: OWL Divination Class 2

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Ginevra didn't noticed or even take in much of what Proffesor Tiquelle said, but nodded anyway, just to make it look as if she did. Flipping the page, she smiled as she saw what it mean't, or at least what she was guessing it did. She couldn't be surprised by this, Zoe always had good luck - in her view, at least. "It looks like a sun. That means.. a lot of happiness, right?" she asked outloud, not to anyone in particular. Turning the cup, Ginevra's head tilted to the side, as she was looking once more and seeing something a little distorted from what she had before. Since the tea was only really splocks in the cup, it was really hard to tell at times. "Wait, now it looks like something between a cross and a sun." she continued, confusing more than ever. Picking up her cup, she was getting into this. Seeing Albus didn't have one, she gave it to him so he could try and get hers.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 am

Rose took a drink of her tea and almost gag she really hated tea ore then anthing. As she drunk her tea quickly she felt like she was going to be sick but ignored it. As she handed her cup to Albus for him to read she waited for him to hand her his cup for her to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Professor Tiquelle heard Miss Malenki starting to interpret one of her friends cups, so she stepped towards her in order to be able to hear her more clearly. She had only caught a few words, sun and happiness. She knew that was right, most people remembered that symbol. She was going to silently watch for a bit, but as she hadn't heard exactly what Miss Malenki said she realised this wasn't possible.

"How are you coming along with interpretting your teacups?" she asked to the group in general. She had only seen Miss Malenki starting to interpret, but she knew that the others might have started as well without her seeing them.

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:31 am

Zoe looked at Jazz's cup. "Yea still see leaves." Zoe said with frustration. She really was no good at this stuff. She tried but for some reason it just didn't work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:17 pm

"One minute Rose," Albus said to her, taking the cup from Ginevra. He looked at it, trying to interpret a shape from all the soggy brown stuff inside. "umm.. Theres a key.. I think.. That could be... (checks the book here), new oppurtunities.. and that there is the.. umm.. sun? oh no wait thats more of an oval.. er.." Albus stuttered to a stop. He was never really good at divination.

-------------

i just made some of my own shapes, if u dont mind..
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Rose waited for Albus to finish reading Ginevra cup. As she looked at her own cup she seen she couldn't read what her cup read at all. As she squinted her eyes to get a better view but it was impossible to even see with her eyes squinted. As she seen something that looked like a falcon but she wasn't sure and a club after the third time of looking at it. As she looked at her book she gasped and put her cup back in front of her afraid. "A falcon means a deadly enemy and the club means an attack but by who?"Rose asked herself. Rose couldn't really read the signs for they were wobbly around some edges but she must have sworn that's what she saw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Jazz picked up the glass in front of him. "Boy look its leaves again." He laughed setting the cup back down.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, I'll go with it. I might just say you're wrong though as you're only fifth years xD. Albus, make up what you see now, I don't mind.]]

Professor Tiquelle sighed at Mr. Black and Miss Z. Weasley both just seeing leaves. She knew that they would get better over time though. She turned to Mr. Potter as he seemed to be seeing some interesting things. "Yes, Mr. Potter. I see a misshapen sun, which means eventual happiness," she told him, not wanting to go into too much depth here. "Well, that does kind of look like a key, but it's extremely mishapen." she said, swirling the tea cup around a bit, tring to help it to settle more. "Is that clearer?" she asked him. She now turned towards Miss R. Weasley. "Yes, that isn't a happy cup," she agreed, seeing the falcon and the club as well. "Now, are the falcon and club close together, overlapping or apart?" she asked, trying to help her students delve a bit further into the art.

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Rose looked at her cup again. "They look like there overlapping Professor, that's why I couldn't read it at first."said Rose. "Professor, I have a Falcon and a club in my cup which means a deadly enemy and an attack does that mean I'll get hurt badly or something?"Rose asked her. Rose wondered what was going to happen to her or her family and friends, whatever it was it wasn't good according to her cup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Looking up from the cup she was examining, she listened to Albus' words as he did her own. Rolling her eyes as he said something about happiness, she didn't believe that would ever happen for her, so just merely listened for anything else. "Extreme Mishapen." she repeated, confused as she did. Shrugging, she looked back at Zoe's. Looking up at Professor Tiquelle, she wasn't sure what to say. "Well Zoe's cup is sort of weird, it's changing here and there as I turn it.. making it look like something else." Ginevra told her. Usually being good at Divination, she was determind to figure it out the best she could.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top