OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Divination Class 2

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: OWL Divination Class 2

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 am

"Oh alright," Albus said, a bit dissapointed that Rose had already found a partner. So he looked around the classroom, hoping somebody would ask him to be partners, because he was just to nervous to ask.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 am

Rose chuckled at Albus. "Albus you can be my partner, I'm sure Zoe won't mind she can work with Japser."said Rose smiling at him. Rose was always nervous working with others, she was always more comfortable working with Albus her best friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 am

"oh no its no problem," Albus said quickly, standing up. He didn't want to be rude to Zoe, so he left and sat down by himself, still hoping someone would ask him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:56 am

"Ok, Al if your sure."said Rose slightly sad but didn't push the matter anymore for she didn't want to cause a fight between them. As she went back to drinking her tea until she was finished with it and waited for Zoe and Jasper to finish there. As she started looking at the shapes in the book and reading what they were she looked at her cup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 pm

"Oh, its ok with me. But Gin need a partner too." Zoe said pointing toward Gin. She was off by herself. Zoe looked back down at the teacup in her hands. "Oh boy, tea. yum." Zoe said as she wrinkled her nose and took a sip. Tea was not her favortie by anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Looking aroud, she really wasn't picky with who became her partner. Ginevra was about to just go ask Albus, but it seemed Rose was more than willing to ditch her partner for him. Rolling her eyes, she skipped over to where Zoe was and cleared her throat. "Need a partner?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 pm

[[OOC: I'm not doing a full post as nobody has actually DONE much yet except asking for partners. You CAN go in a three as there are five of you now, so one two and one three. Ok?]]

Professor Tiquelle watched the class get into groups and pair up.

[[OOC: Yeah, shortest RP ever. It's just I can't do anything at the moment but I felt I couldn't do an entire OOC post XD.]]

OWL Divination Class 2 - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 am

Jazz picked up his cup. Tea, yum. He thought to hisself. After a few swallows all his tea was gone. "Ok now what do I do?" He said looking at his cup. There were tea leaves down there but that was about all he knew.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Zoe looked around. Everyone kinda had came and sat down in a big circle. "Uhm, I'm not sure." She told Gin. At first she was paired with Rose then Jazz came and we had a group. "Why don't we have a big group and just pass or cups to the left." Zoe said with a smile. She finished her tep seeing all the leaves in the bottom. "Here is mine." Zoe said holding hers up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Shrugging, Ginevra really didn't care, she just wanted to get it done. Taking her tea, she sipped it and then held hers up like Zoe was, for someone to take it. She didn't care who, it just made it easier. She'd take whoever didn't have someone taking theirs. Easy enough, right?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top