Changes!! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Changes!! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Changes!!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Changes!!

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 am

I'm lazy? Let me give an insight into the life of Jess. On friday, i had a maths common test, accountable for 30% of my final mark. Tomorrow i have a Science test, accountable for 25% of my final mark. I have a history presentation worth about 40% of the final mark, and two English assignments due soon, which both come to 20% of my final English mark. I have a Major VA work due in on Friday, i have a practical Food tech coming up. I need a dance coreographed in PE, and i have to learn to polay 4 instruments in Music, as well as keep up with my vocab for French. On top of that, i have bagpipes practice two hours a day, and every wednesday, and weekend we have meetings, and gigs, and band practice. I am not lazy, just a touch overwhelmed. Sorry i've not been on much Darren.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 am

and your in what? 8th grade? When i was in 8th grade in canada, i didn't need to study AT ALL, and I could pass with full marks. You must be really stupid..

And btw I have way more to do in the next week, and I was extremely busy for the past month but at least I didn't go inactive like you.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:44 am

Yes i am in year 8, but i'm working at a 9th grade level, hence the reason i'm in a selective school. I am not **** stupid, And normal people take time off RPing so they can focus on real, important things, such as school, not everyone is as carefree, and negligent to their studies as you.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 am

I'm not negligent of my studies Rolling Eyes I just try to come on everyday, unlike you. An admin on this site has to come on everyday or he's/ she's not fit to be an admin. You've been coming on like twice a week? for the past 2 months or so, thats not nearly as much. And we all have school work, its not just you.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Will you stop this bloody argue?I have exams everyday too so I know it's stressful.but when I come here it feels a bit relaxing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Exactly, gosh.
Back on topic...what were we talking about here? Lol xD.

OHHH question is it 2021 or 2020?

Changes!! - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum