D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

D.A. Training Lesson #1

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: D.A. Training Lesson #1

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 am

"Yeah," he said softly as he watched Sophi practice Reducto a few more time. (He decied to practice himself and he shot a few redutcos at some dummies.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 am

Samantha Burns wrote:Samantha caught the coin and put it in her pocket. She looked at Andrian and said "Are you ready to go?" She hoped that he would come with her so that they could talk more.

Andrian got his one as well and looked back at Samantha, nodding curtly at him, "Ready as always" he flashed a grin at her and smoothed his uniform as he began to walk up the corridor to lead her to the hospital wing keeping with the rythm on her paces without hesitating staring unblinkingly at the direction he was heading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:15 am

"Thanks for walking me to the Hospital Wing." "Why did you tell me that you were a vampire, is that something that everyone knows?"Samantha asked curiously yet happily at the same time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 am

Andrian still stared unblinkly at the direction he was heading then setted his unblinking eyes onto her memorizing face, "I don't know...thought it might be a good warning so you don't come up to me with blood on you other wise i react faster then my thoughts" he told her pushing the door wide open for her smiling sincerenly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:22 am

"Um...ok." Samantha said as she walked through the door. "Well thank you for telling me, i guess most people would react that way, but what most people don't know about me is that i have always liked vampires and wanted to be one and with one." Samantha started to blush, then said quickly "But i don't mean you, I just meant any vampire. Sorry if i have been acting weird lately." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 am

"You say sorry too much" Andrian answered her last question before the other then walked down to the stairs having a hand on her back to support her so she will not fall down on the stairs then he looked at her not liking the thought of filling the place up with vampires, "You want to be a vampire right.....I'll be able to turn you if you wanted" he told her as they reached the door to the fifth floor and headed for the Hospital

((Make a Topic in the Fifth Floor))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:36 pm

After Mariana reducted her old radio she accidently pointed her wand at luster on the ceiling: "Reducto!" she said before she could see where she was pointing it and blasted luster into pieces who started to fly down. "Oh my god!" she said moving few steps away.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top