D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

D.A. Training Lesson #1

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D.A. Training Lesson #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: D.A. Training Lesson #1

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 am

Sophia chuckled at Mariana's joke. "Oh yes, we were although I think we can reduct a couple f death eaters first!"said Sophia smiling. As she walked over to the dummy death eater she started getting to work.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 am

(Danny watched as his girlfriend and new member practised. He smiled as he watched their progress. He kept his wand out and leaned against the planted chalkboard yet it had not been entirly solid. He tripped as the board went flying back and he barely caught himself.) "I'm okay," he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:11 am

Sophia giggled. " Are you ok love?"Sophia asked him still giggling at him. As Sophia went back to doing was she was doing. "Reducto!"said Sophia as the dummy death eater exploded.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 am

"Reducto." Samantha said and the dummy did nothing. Samantha tryed again, she raised her wand flicked it and said "Reducto." but the dummy only jumped alittle. So samantha decided to try one more time. Samantha took it slowly this time she raised her wand high brought it down flicked it and then said loudly "Reducto." There was a big bang and lots of smoke, samantha flew across the room, then passed out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Sophia gasped and ran across the room as she seen Samantha flew across the room. "Aguamenti!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand to Samantha's face hoping water would come out and wake her up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Feeling the spray of the water on her face, Samantha woke up looked around and then felt a huge pain in her head. Samantha grabbed her head, then looked at her hand and saw blood on it. Samantha stood up and said "I think I should go to the nurse now. Thank you Sophia." Samantha rushed out the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Andrian was about to walk into the room of requirement until he felt a jab in his shoulder when Samantha was racing out of the door forcing him to fall down and grimanced with pain, "Oi! watch it!" he growled and then realises she was bleeding and heading for hospital wings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm just in a hurry is all, I hope that I didn't hurt you. Are you alright?" Samantha asked with consern.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Andrian got himself up onto his feet dusting his uniform and looked up at her injured head, "I'm fine what the hell happen with you?" he asked her, his voice concern and serious as well as he gently wiped the blood out of her heads onto his hand then wiped it off before he could react to biting her since he was a vampire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Samantha saw the want in his eyes but did not understand what for. "Oh...I was practicing the Reducto charm and it didn't go so well." "But I'm fine, I hit you pritty hard are you sure that you are ok?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top