Hogsmeade in winter[Anyone] - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade in winter[Anyone] - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade in winter[Anyone]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade in winter[Anyone] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogsmeade in winter[Anyone]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 am

[Okay....nick that was random as hell. O_o.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 am

Andrian turned to Nick almost forgotting he was beside him talking, "Oh sorry about that Nick. Have a seat!" he exclaimated as he gestured him a seat near Danny then stopped drinking when he was done with the drinking he looked at Danny and nodded in reply as he laid back covering his mouth to let out a burp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 am

Nick took a seat wondering if Andrian whould smell the blood from his hand
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 am

(Danny toke another sip from his water. He grimaced though as he felt something clank in between his teeth. Stupid minerals he had thought. He set his water down and saw the firebird bar nearby.) "Haven't been there in a while," he said to the others notciing how it was falling apart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:14 am

Sophia lnoticed where he was looking and smiled. "Yeah, I don't go there much anymore I use to go there al the time.'said Sophia sighing as tooked a drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 am

"Used to be fun," he said sighing a bit missing the old days "when I was still in charge." (He finshed up the rest of his water and set it away from him and the others.) "So how is everyone doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:20 am

Andrian jaws tightened and his muscle clenched, "Fine" he told Danny through a tense tone because he had smelled blood on Nick hand causing him to stand onto his feet pointing at the door, "Either clean that off and put a bandage or get the **** out!" he growled as he took off his hat and scowled at everyone who was staring at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:24 am

(God this will be violent)

Nick blasted everyone out of the bar "Make me" he said to Andrian
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 am

Blood, Blood, Blood it always caused violent around him when he couldn't resist the temptation anymore, "I don't care and i clearly asked you to clean up the blood on your wrist. And on the otherhand i am more powerful and stronger then you are and if you want to mess with me i will bite you i don't care which way" he growled calmly as he pulled out his fang and filled it with venom ignoring everyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 am

Nick couldent open the door so he jumped into the Heating vents and was able to get outside
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top