Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 18 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:08 pm

"Yeah Hogwarts is huge, but its alot different than muggle school which is what makes it so great." Samantha said. "So how long has everyone here been friends?" Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 18 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am

Sophia chuckled. "Yeah it is, I didn't do well in muggle schooling I always turned my professors hair blue by accident and I always had to go to the Headmaster office!"said Sophia chuckling. "Well,we all met on the train after I asked them where my cat Salem was, at first they thought I was bossy and demanding but years passed and I mellowed down little but I still want them do their hmeowork which they don't do!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 am

(Danny coughed nervoulsy at teh fact he never did his homework. He hated doing something like that and never wanted to try. He smiled though with a certain awkwardness in his eyes.) "So..." he said wondering what they will talk about now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:26 am

Samantha Looked around at everyone at the table and thought to herself that this was the best group of friends she could ever get. Then she realized that everyone at the table was coupled, Sophia had Danny and Nikki had Andrian. So she figured that the next single guy that would fit in with the group would be the guy for her. But how long had it been for her to come alone and would she have to wait for that day to come. So she looked around the shop for other guys but since it was so close to Valentines Day everyone had someone. Samantha looked back at the table and everyone was stairing at her, she said "Sorry just daydreaming."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:51 am

Sophia laughed and then smiled. "It's ok, we all like to day dream at times."said Sophia smiling. "Don't worry Sam, you'll find your true love it took me forever to find mine but it was right under my nose the whole time, maybe yours is as well."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 am

(Danny nodded smiling at Sophi knwoing who she was talking about when she said he was under her nose. He looked at Samantha.) "Yep you will find that person" he said cooly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:57 am

"Maybe he is here right under my nose." "I have to be getting back to my room now." "See you guys later." Samantha got up and left the table but as she did she looked back at Andrian and Nikki and how cute they were together. She thought to herself maybe it is a bad idea to get between them. Samantha left.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Sophia looked at Danny and Nikki and Andrian. "Ok, that went... well!"said Sophia smiling as she took a sip of her sprite. "So, what does everyone want to do now?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 pm

(Danny thought for a second getting rid of the things he wanted to do. He shrugged with his eyes closed for a second.) "I got nothing except paintball or shooting ranges," he smiled at Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 am

(Well since Andrian and I were a couple here, I'm just gonna leave..not much left to do)

Nikki sighed. She got up, grabbed her handbag and slowly walked. She started to walk around London.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top