A Birth day - Page 61
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 61 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 61 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:37 pm

Ruby listened to Sam and then victor and looked as they pointed out something on the body she had missed being on the wrong side. When Victor said it was charlotte she looked down at her " wow now I know where I get my hair colour from" she said then saw the tattoo " why that of all things?" she asked and looked to Victor , did you find anything out about it?" she asked but heard him say he was sure it was defiantly charlotte , that would mean the other bodies Gideon's" she said glancing at the other glowing grave. " but makes no sense , she was a squib, no magic, yet she has residual magic?" she said shaking her had not quite understanding it.

Aria looked to Michael " we'd best inform Robert so he can get a recovery team out to verify" she said " also its getting light we should get back to Owen's place or ours" she informed him. Yu walked over to them all.

" two men, walking this way, they don't look friendly" he told Michael and took out his wand to be ready for a fight.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:46 pm

"No," Victor told Ruby. "Not ever seen a tat like that before."

Michael frowned. How the hell could it be getting light? That made no sense at all. They hadn't been out here that long, for God's sakes. He was betting that someone was doing some sort of a light spell. 

"We are the recovery team, Aria," Michael frowned. "What did you think we were here for? Just to dig them up and leave them? Not bloody likely." He looked at Sam and Victor. "Now, Boys, do exactly as I tell you, and do it fast. Each of you take a handful of that ugly dress she has on, and you apparate yourselves home and take Charlotte here with you..."

"She's dead!" Sam shrieked, not liking the idea of apparating a corpse home.

"Well, yeah. I did notice that," Michael said sarcastically. "Now, get going! That's an order!"  The boys, intimidated by Michael, did exactly what they were told. "Yu, Aria, go stun those bastards right now. We don't need company. We have a job to do, and we're only half done."

Michael slammed the lid of the casket shut, and he and Orin shoved the lid back on the vault, and worked furiously to cover the grave back up. Michael reached in his bag and got out two pairs of handcuffs. 

"Aria, when you get those spies, cuff each of them around one of those little saplings over there. That'll hold them," Michael told her, tossing the cuffs in her direction.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Yu heard Michael and nodded to him hearing him tell Aria to take care of the men he looked at him " want me to help with the other body" he asked " I'm not squeamish around bodies" he said and looked at Ruby " you could help too" he asked as Ruby nodded and looked at Michael.

Aria moved quietly to behind the men she stunned them both making both drop like stones. Dragging them to the trees she cuffed them not to tight but tight enough that they would not be able to get out easily. Returning to Michael she looked at him " then looked up as the sky gradually grew dark again " hum light spell" she said and looked down at the empty grave. .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:08 pm

"Undoubtedly cast by those two losers," Michael scowled. "Let's get this other one done fast." They worked together to unbury the other grave. They came to a similar vault, and Michael and Orin opened it like the other vault. 

Michael was not at all prepared for what he saw inside. It was the body of a man, dressed in a brown tweed suit. He had brown hair and what had at one time been a meticulously kept mustache and beard. 

"And this would be Gideon. He didn't even rate a casket. Someone is truly heartless and vicious," Michael said quietly. "Someone truly didn't like him in the slightest."

"Poor bastard," Orin said, feeling sorry for him. 

"Look here," Michael pointed out that the back of Gideon's right hand was covered with scrapes and bruises.

"Looks like one of his last acts was trying to brawl with someone," Orin said.

"Yep. Something went bad somewhere. Yu, can you and Ruby apparate back home with Gideon? Now, don't either of you get all panicky when you land. Neither Charlotte or Gideon are going anywhere, and I expect most of the people at the estate are getting a little sleep. I think Aria and Orin and I can finish up covering up Gideon's grave and erasing our trail. I'll have to reverse the protections spells and put them back or they'll know we were here. And then we need to get rid of our intruders."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:15 pm

Yu and Ruby looked to Michael and both nodded " we'll treat them with the respect they are due" Yu said and moved to one side of Giddens body Ruby went to the other side and together they held onto him, porting away leaving Aria and Radagast in the new crypt.

" hey am I invisible?" he asked looking to Michael and Aria then helped cover up the crypt again as if they were never even touched before moving back the way they got in leaving the way clear for Michael to put the protection spells back in place so it would not look like any one had even been there.

Yu and Ruby ported back to the duplex but carried Gideon to Roberts basement and lay him gently on a table next to Charlotte. before washing their hands before heading back to the duplex by porting in. Since Michael had not said to return to Shetland.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:25 pm

"No, but if you want to be, I can make that happen," Michael replied to Radagast. When the graves were covered enough that no one would suspect that they had been tampered with, Michael put protection cube spell and the coin back in place and tested it to make sure it worked like the original.

Then he walked over to the trees where the men were still handcuffed. Michael unlocked the handcuffs while the men were still unconscious. 

"Can you apparate us behind the pub?"

"Piece of cake," Orin grinned. "I like the way you think."

"When we get there, Radagast, go into the pub and buy a growler of stout and bring it back here without anyone seeing you," Michael told him. "Let's make these boys look like there's a reason their memories are swiss cheesed. Let's go." 

When they were all joined, Orin apparated them out behind the pub right behind a skip, and Michael put the men up against a brick wall behind the far end of the skip and waited on Radagast to have time to go get the growler of stout.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:31 pm

Radagast looked at Michael and chuckled " you can certainly try pipsqueak" he said with a chuckle then nodded as Orin ported them to the pub, he carefully looked in and saw nobody in the pub seeing they must have gone to bed, sneaking in he ported what was asked and returned " there" he said holding it.

Holding the large jug he ported with Orin back to the trees with the men Aria had cuffed now seeing Michel uncuff them he looked at Michael and walked over poring it over the men he dropped the mug down next to them " ah the joys of being drunk" he said and chuckled as he made the mug into two mugs one for each man. .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:51 pm

With the men realistically polluted, Michael then obliviated them and leaned one against the other, putting his head on his partner's shoulder. 

"A fitting end to a night's work," Orin laughed. "Well done, I say. Let's get out of here, shall we?"

"The quicker the better," Michael said. Orin apparated them back to his place, and they went inside. 

"I shall miss this little place," Orin said sadly, "Been here for nigh onto five years. Longest I've been able to stay anywhere, but, 'tis the price I pay for the work I do."

"Sorry, Orin," Michael said. "You're welcome to bring your go bag and come with me to Hogsmeade for a few days til they get you resettled."

"Hogsmeade," Orin grinned. "I haven't been to Hogsmeade since i graduated. Is Honeydukes still there?"

"It is, and they still have the best fudge around."

"Let me report in and I'll get my bag. And I'll grab the rest on my way down, shall I?"

"I'll go get those. You just pack your things," Michael said. 

"Radagast," Orin asked. "Do you mind feeding my beetles before we go? There are four big terrariums in the conservatory. I made my own blend of a small flaked beetle food. It's in a shaker container on my desk. There's a round port window on the roof of each terrarium. Open the port window and shake a little inside. I find the extraction teams don't know how to properly care for a man's livelihood, so I'd like to try to keep my beetles alive if I can. I'd appreciate it. Don't let them loose if you can help it because herding beetles is far worse than herding cats, I promise you."

Orin went through to the floo, and he opened a link.

"What can I get for you?" A voice asked. Michael noticed the voice sounded a lot like Robert's.

"Pickle Pudding," Orin replied.

"How'd it go?" the voice asked. Michael was positive now Orin was talking to Robert.

"A couple intruders midway, but we took care of them. You should have the hostages now."

"I'll go check in a moment. You need to bug out of there," Robert instructed. 

"I know. I'll be out in under three minutes," Orin replied.

"I'll send the extraction team straight away. You'll have to land somewhere and then get back in touch so we can send you your new location," Robert replied.

"Will do," Orin said. 

"Good work, as always," Robert said, and the link went dark. Orin headed upstairs. Michael looked at Radagast.

"Informants like Orin are too valuable to lose," Michael said, " so at the end of a particularly sensitive ission, they're often relocated if there's even the slightest chance they were compromised. A team will be dispatched here, and they'll be here within the next ten minutes to clear the place out. They won't leave so much as a speck of dust, and within the next three days, Orin will be elsewhere with a new place, making himself familiar with the area so he can be ready for the next assignment. And as for you--you were never here, and you never saw a damned thing, understood?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:19 am

once back in Orin's home Radagast looked at Orin and folded his arms across his chest " I get the hint, I'll go feed the bugs" or beetles , what ever they are" he said and walked towards where Orin and told him the terrariums were. Picking up the shaker he began feeding them using the time to calm his thoughts and understand the organisation Aria was part of.

After a moment he turned slightly to see Michael walk into the room and he turned back to the beetles feeding the next terrarium and watching as they took and hunted down the food he gave them. Hearing Michael's words he nodded that he understood. " one day I will, Tell Marcus to look after Aria. or he'll answer to me" he said with a smile . Closing the last terrarium he placed sown the shaker " guess I'll be going then, call if you need me Aria will know where I am" he said and ported away.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:35 am

Michael got the rest of the bags from upstairs, and then he and Orin apparated to Hogsmeade to Michael's place. He penned a quick note to Aria to say that for some reason Radagast seemed to get offended or something and had simply apparated out saying that if he was needed Aria would know where he was. He had Snidely send it through the floo for him and then headed to make him and Orin a spot of breakfast before they got a little sleep.

Robert was not asleep. He hadn't been to bed, knowing that a team was out. He'd gone downstairs in his pajamas, with a tea mug, and he had put a gown on over his pajamas and had started working on Charlotte's autopsy. 

Angus hadn't been sleeping much either. He really had tried, but the same damned woman was haunting his dreams tonight. And tonight she was full of rage, but he didn't understand why. 

"I have slaughtered more powerful men than you!" she shrieked at him. "I'm going to not leave so much as a pinch of ash when I'm done with you."

Marcus, who had fallen asleep while reading, was suddenly jostled hard and it woke him up. It was Caprice, and she pointed at Angus who was sleeping. Marcus looked at her, frowning, and angrily, she chucked a glass serving bowl from the countertop at Marcus's head. He warded it off but then he went over and shook Angus awake.

"What!" Angus woke with a start, reaching for his wand that, of course, was not in his pajama trousers.

"Your gran is throwing dishes at me. Were you dreaming?"

"I was, yes. What of it?"

"She seems to think you shouldn't have been," Marcus said. "Was Pearl in it?"

"Yeah, she was screeching death threats at me. I'm used to those. So far, she hadn't done anything though except screech like a lunatic. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yeah. I'm going to clean up the broken glass first," Marcus replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top