A Birth day - Page 55
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 55 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 55 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:11 pm

Aria looked at Angus then looked puzzled at him " oh? I did, sorry about that Angus, I'm not quite awake until I've had my first coffee, sorry about that." she said realizing she had done exactly that to his poor coffee. It was now she heard the tapping on glass and looked at a window, seeing Angus open it and an owl few in she placed down her cup and accioed some owl treats

Aria saw Luigi drop something for Angus then nip at his ear she stood up and moved so she could check it while he read the note as she did. Seeing it was not bleeding she sighed and shook her head to the owl. " hes right you do not nip , especially not the hand that feeds you" she said as she sat back down , Hearing him talk about being on a lock down " well that put pay to any excursions looking for more info on this woman" she said as she sipped her coffee again.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:27 pm

Angus scribbled a note hastily to Robert and sent it back, including mentioning that they get rid of Luigi once and for all because he was still a nasty tempered owl. He told Robert that everyone was inside and would remain so until they got Robert's all clear message. He sent the note back with Luigi, but before he let the owl out, he told Luigi firmly that if Luigi ever bit anyone again, Angus would send him to Charlie Weasley to be dragon food. The bird got even angrier with him and dove at him and bit his cheek, drawing blood. Angus impulsively raised his hand to use one of his slashing spells at the bird, but a voice at the top of the stairs stopped him.

"Hold your fire!" Marcus called sharply. He took a leap over the railing that was at the landing at the top of the stairs, landing on his feet on the living room floor. "Luigi, enough. Go." He opened the window. He shooed the bird out the window and locked it again. "Sorry, but I know that isn't you to do that," Marcus said. He picked up a gauze pad from the medical cart and added a first aid cleaning potion to it and cleaned the wound on Angus's face.

"He does that again, and I'm going to stick him in a pot and boil him," Angus said angrily.

"He got you pretty good that time," Marcus said. "What was he irked about?"

"He bit my ear when he came in, so I told him if he did it again, I was shipping him to Charlie Weasley to be dragon food, and that's when he took a hunk out of my cheek."

"He certainly did.  Robert or Jess is going to have to do a quick healing thing to keep you from having either a hole in your face where a hole ought not to be or a rather ugly scar," Marcus said. 

"Oh. Instructions from the commander," Angus said, passing Robert's note to him. Marcus read it.

"Well, that's not good at all. He's never ordered us on lockdown to be inside," Marcus said. "This can't be good."

"No. That's how I read it too. We should let Evan know asap that he should not come and get the girls."

"I'll contact him," Marcus said. "I'm gonna get coffee first."

"Give it a minute. Aria just made a second pot."

"Second pot? What happened to the first?"

"She ditched it,' Angus said. 

"Again?" Marcus frowned. "I suggest you not brew coffee and let her brew it instead if she's going to just automatically brew fresh."

"Maybe so," Angus shrugged as the oven timer went off. 

"I'll get it. What is it?"

"Frittata and golden syrup scones with peaches and toasted pecans."

"Good. Sounds great. I'll be happy to rescue that," Marcus said, going to turn off the timer and take breakfast out of the oven.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:35 pm

Aria watched Luigi and sighed as the owl seemed more ill tempered than normal. as she saw Angus give the second note to the owl she watched as the owl them tried to take a bite out of him again. Quickly she stood up but heard Marcus voice and the bird flew out the window " yeah sorry about that" she said and smiled sheepishly to Marcus " ah, yeah, seems that my half sleep habit" she chuckled but then hummed as she smelt the most delicious smell from the kitchen " they smell wonderful" she said.

It was now Ruby came down the stairs dressed and smiling " morning" she said poring some tea for herself " I'll start breakfast, I know you made Scones , and they smell wonderful but we do need dishes to eat too" she added and looked at Angus " okay who decided to take a bite out of my husband, I'm the only one who can do that" she said as she inspected the wound.

It was now also that Jess ported in and looked at them " hey he said lock down not no porting" she chuckled at them. Walking over she looked at Angus cheek and shook her had " that owls got sharp talons." she added as she placed her hand over the wound and set it healing, cleaning it again to make sure she then placed a small dressing on it " this is just in case" she said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:55 pm

"Ruby," Angus sighed, frustrated, not sure what was going on in the kitchen this morning. "I made a frittata too. I didn't just make scones. I'm not sure what else you think we need, but whatever you want, I guess."

"Luigi bit him," Marcus said to Ruby. "Twice, actually. he wanted a chunk out of his ear and then out of his face."

Jess came in, and when she came over and said Luigi had sharp talons. 

"Wasn't his talons. That was his beak. He bit me," Angus told Jess. "I know Kate was going to work with him, but he's just a foul tempered old git. I don't know if he's worth her effort. Thanks for patching it. Marcus cleaned it but that's as far as he's gotten."

"Luigi should bloody be grateful," Marcus told Jess. "I just saved him from Angus' fricassee pot." Marcus wrote a note to Evan and sent it through the floo.

"That bird of mine does it once more, and I am sending him to Charlie," Angus told Jess.

"Ah, well, that's the other plan Angus had," Marcus told Ruby. "Send him to Romania to Charlie Weasley to be dragon food, so if you still have some fondness for him, you might want to intervene on Luigi's behalf."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:03 pm

Ruby looked at Angus and nodded " oh okay and yeah , not sure why I thought I had to make breakfast" she said and chuckled. Jess listened to Marcus and Angus and chuckled at his words.

" wow, owl fricassee, sounds some what stringy" she chuckled but nodded to them " yes , he does need training, I'll look into finding some one to help, Kates has tried" she told him " give me a month and If I can't find a trainer who can deal with him, then its owl fricassee or dragon chow." she said with a chuckle. " Jack will know hes in contact with trainers for the other animals.

Aria stayed on the couch as she listened to them talking glancing over and Andrew she chuckled seeing him still sleeping. " wow you really can sleep threw anything" she said chuckling but turning back to look towards the kitchen.

Jess hearing Angus thank her for healing his wound she smiled " I got a sharp feeling someone needed me here so I came, and hes did a good job cleaning it, very little debris from his nip." she said " okay I should get back , please leave Luigi to Jack and I for a month, I'm sure we'll find some one." she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:24 pm

"Fair enough. Thanks, Jess," Angus said, as the kids dragged out of bed and to the kitchen, and this morning, they had Poppy with them. Marcus was surprised but pleased that she felt like coming up to join the family. Marcus excused himself to go tell Edward about being in lockdown before they perhaps took the babies and popped out for the morning.

The kids fixed their plates and sat down to breakfast, and Andrew soon woke. Seeing that everyone was awake but him, Andrew apologized profusely. Angus thought nothing of it and reassured Andrew that he was fine. He dismissed Andrew for the shift since everyone else was already up. Andrew apologized again before he left.

"How would you like me to help you with a good shower?" Marcus asked Angus. "I'm sure that a shower a good shave and some clean clothes would feel pretty good."

"It would feel awesome," Angus said.

"then we'll do it," Marcus smiled. "Since we're all grounded anyway."

"What, now?" Sam asked.

"We're all on lockdown. Nobody goes out of the house. Robert's orders," Marcus said, and all the kids groaned. 

"Oh, come on, you lot. You're almost adults. You should be able to keep yourself occupied for a few hours. Sam and Victor, you could keep going through those papers, and I am sure the ladies can find something to do."

"Oh, I suppose," Sam sighed.

"I love it when he tries to convince me he has it so rough," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:30 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " your welcome, now I should get back" she said and walked to the living room " see ya" she said and ported back to the main house as the girls came from their room. Ruby smiled and chuckled " morning Girls" Ruby said and smiled seeing Poppy up too " hey Poppy good to see you up on your feet" she said as Aria walked over and gave her a gentel hug.

"yeah good to see you up and looking good" she said " Angus made scones and frittata's too" she said as she headed back to the couch " oh and we're on lock in" she added with a chuckle " all those bard games we get to play, wonder if you can play twister inside?" she asked chuckling as she spoke.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:02 am

The kids finished their breakfast and Anise took their dishes to the sink. Then they all headed downstairs. Ginger was going to show Poppy how to make lace, and Anise volunteered to help the boys continue to look through family papers. 

Marcus helped Angus shower and change, and as they were coming back downstairs, Michael arrived. He did what Robert did and he knocked and came in.

"Thought you lot might like to know," Michael said. "I found a lead on where Great Grandma Pearl and Great Grandfather Elwood were listed as being buried, so in light of the fact that you identified the woman you've been dreaming about looking like Pearl, a couple of my more enterprising mates and I went and investigated. Here's what that turned up. The graves were listed as being in Spain, of all crazy places. So, we went there, and found two graves. One listed as being Pearls and one as Elwood's. I can tell you one thing, with every certainty. These people were not Pearl and Elwood. There was a body in each grave, but they were absolutely not Pearl or Elwood. Not even the slightest resemblance to them. We don't know yet who they are, but these poor mislabled people are temporarily in the hands of St. Mungo's finest for autopsy."  

"Then what the hell is going on, and how far back up the Tyler family tree do we need to go?" Angus frowned. "And where are Charlotte, Gideon, Pear, and Elwood?"

"Excellent questions," Michael said. "These waters are getting darker and murkier that deeper we go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:16 am

Ruby gathered some food as did Aria who enjoyed two of the scones and a frittata. Once she was done she heard Michael port in and talk about what they had found. Ruby even groaned at the realisation her family was certainly hiding something big and bad. " I agree sooner those people get to their right families the better." she said and sighed " but tis frustrating hitting another dead end…again." She put the plates in the washer and walked into the living room " but I guess that's one thread cut that we know of." she added and sat down with a cup of tea.

Aria looked at Michael and then to Marcus " guess its Shetland then" she said and chuckled " I'll dig out the thermals since that's the last place to look, this time of year its going to be extremely cold." she added as she finished her coffee and placed the empty cup down on a side table next to her only to be quickly scooped up by Ruby and taken to the kitchen for washing.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:38 am

"Don't mix your bodies, Aria," Michael cautioned. "We believe Charlotte and Gideon may be in Shetland. We were told Pearl and Elwood--Charlotte's parents--were in Spain, but clearly not. So, we have now, four missing bodies. We don't have a new lead on Pearl and Elwood yet, but I'm still looking..."

"Michael," Robert's voice came through the floo.

"I'm here," Michael replied.

"Just one new piece of information. Your imposters for Pearl and Elwood?"

"Yeah?"

"They're muggles."

"What?" Michael frowned.

"No doubt about it whatsoever. Not magical, not squibs. No evidence that they ever had a magical system, either of them. These bodies from Spain are 100% muggles."

"Oh for the love of..." Angus sighed, frustrated now.

"Natural causes or murder?"

"Oh, murder. Absolutely. both killed by the killing curse. I doubt they ever knew what hit them."

"When did they die?"

"Years before Angus was ever thought of," Robert replied. 

"So that means members of Ruby's family have been murdered perhaps as long as a hundred years or more," Michael said.

"Very possibly," Robert replied. 

"Then motive is going to be a big problem. I can't believe that many Tylers are that bad for anybody to have that sort of motive."

"So, someone's trying to kill me because it has nothing to do with me?" Angus asked.

"Well, we don't know if those things are connected but I do think you stumbled into something massively evil,' Robert said. "We have to keep going. We have to solve this."

"But if this has been going on for a hundred years, we're looking for a dead killer."

"Not necessarily. Remember, if your killer is a wizard, they could still be very much alive," Robert said. "We just don't know enough yet."

"How's Iya?" 

"She's recovering. We're feeding her seers' tea and some of her own remedies. She's resting. Kate's been with her as much of the morning so far as she can be. We've tried to set blocking spells around her to keep her from being attacked again."

"Is there anything we can do?"

"Not right now, but if there is, I'll let you know. Alright, I'm back to work," Robert said, closing the floo.

"What the hell are we into?" Angus sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top