A Birth day - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 44 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 03, 2024 9:57 pm

"I'll make sure the bottles are very clearly labeled," Robert said. "Not to worry. The one I'm going to bring him is one that he can take once every four to six hours. Obviously if he's taking it every four hours, he's going to sleep more, but that's fine. As the pain tapers off, he's not going to need it that often. If it doesn't hold him, if he's still miserable even with the pain potion, then you let me know about that immediately. I don't think he's going to need a sleeping potion, but I'll leave him a dreamless sleep potion anyway just in case he needs it. Do not be concerned if his appetite is utter crap tonight and maybe tomorrow. He doesn't usually have trouble with that, but it could happen. If it becomes an issue, I'll add perhaps a vitamin tonic because I do want those microsurgeries to have enough extra nutrition to make sure healing happens as efficiently as possible.  Any other symptoms of any kind, and I want to know about them." Robert looked at Angus. "Angus? Any questions?"

"Hm?" Angus asked, looking at him blankly. He hadn't been paying one iota of attention.

"The lights are on but nobody's home," Marcus laughed.

"That's fine. When his brain cells start rubbing together again, he may have questions," Robert smiled. "Aria, Lee sent an additional hand over probably four or five hours ago, knowing I wanted to pull you home, but I didn't have a chance to ask Marcus to contact you until after Angus was out of surgery. Tomorrow is fine to catch me up. I'm sure I'll be over here several times tomorrow to check on him. 

"The big thing you all need to know," Robert told them all, "is that Priscilla, Suzanne, Elliot and several of Priscilla's followers as well as Suzanne's thugs are all still behind bars just as we put them there. We have had a development that Priscilla made a massive volume of polyjuice so her followers to give her the appearance of being wherever she wanted them to be.  We have as much of that polyjuice recovered as we know ouf but there still could be more out there. If you see any of those people, you need to assume for now that they're imposters who could have any sort of magical skills. I'll give you better details later, but I'm tired, and I'm really hungry. I intend to head home to get some supper too. Anything else?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri May 03, 2024 10:03 pm

Ruby listened and nodded at Roberts instructions, she also could not help chuckle at Angus response and Marcus words " awe" she said smiling at him. Listening again she nodded " its a light supper anyway, we were going to celebrate Caprice and Dimond's birthday but we can do that tomorrow too" she said motioning to the cake that the Fae made " the Fae made the cake for them." she said but hearing Robert talk to Aria.

" He arrived before I left , gave Lucian instructions to double check his work till he's comfortable" she said " and thank you for bringing me back, family is important and with Angus out of commission , an extra wand is important should anything happen while he out." she said to him smiling. " not that I miss the food , snails really?" she said and pulled a face " more like snacks of rubber"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 03, 2024 10:16 pm

"He might enjoy you going ahead with it," Robert said. "Besides, it might encourage him to eat. I want him to be awake enough to eat something, and it's going to be at least an hour or two before I can get back over here to bring his potions for him."

"The last thing he would ever want you to do is to postpone his daughter's birthday on his account," Marcus told her. "I think we should go ahead with it. After all, there are nine other people here besides Angus and the babies. I think you still have the makings of a nice birthday supper. Robert could be right that if we get some food in his system, he'll be more alert for a little while."

"You're welcome, Aria," Robert said. "Oh, and if the escargot is prepared correctly, it isn't terrible. Not one of my favorites, but if it's done right, it isnt' entirely disgusting. Alright, you lot. Keep me posted, and I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Thank you, Robert," Marcus said. 

"Glad to do it," Robert said, leaving for the main building.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri May 03, 2024 10:21 pm

Ruby nodded and smiled " okay we'll keep going" she said smiling as Robert spoke to Aria about the snails she nodded to Ari " I'll make some the right way and you'll taste the difference" she said Aria just shook her head .

"no thanks , those snails put me off them for life" she said " but the frogs legs in garlic butter was fantastic if very small portions, see you in a bit Robert" she said as Robert said he'd see them in a few hours. Ruby continued to set out a banner over the side board with happy birthday on it and a big number one under it stepping back she smiled. " Marcus is it straight?" she asked stepping back and looking at it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

"Yep. Looks fine. And those cakes look fantastic. I hope you're going to get plenty of pictures because I bet Caprice and Diamond will like seeing them years from now. Oh, jeez. Speaking of girls, I bet we forgot to go get the girls at Evan's, didn't we?" Marcus sighed. "I bet one of us needs to go get them. Evan's probably wondered what happened to us tonight. The boys should both have been home for almost an hour, so I take it they're both here?"

"I'll go," Angus said, more asleep than awake. Marcus patted him on his good shoulder.

"Thanks, but we've got it, Mate. You can do it in a couple days," Marcus told him gently. "Take a bit of a snooze, and we'll wake you when supper's ready." Angus just nodded and slipped into a deeper sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 pm

Ruby looked to Marcus and chuckled but nodded " I'd have to get my camera back from Anise since she had it last for the pigmy puff report" she said then looked to Angus when he spoke of going to get the girls she heard Marcus again and chuckled " oh please do, as you said light on nobody home for now" she said placing down a jug with lemonade for those to drink. " the boys should be on their way home soon" she said Aria chuckled and nodded.

"how's Sam's attitude?" she asked remembering Anise and him were having issues about his lack of interest in her going to the dance. " she sorted her things for the dance?" she asked as she watched Angus sitting in his chair . Standing she helped placed the cup of water in his hand so he could take a sip " here " she said and once he was done placed it back on the table next to him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 03, 2024 11:28 pm

"I'll go, but, Aria, do not let your guard down while I'm gone," Marcus said, not liking to leave Angus immediately after bringing him home from a massive surgery. Marcus drew his wand and ported to Italy. He knocked on the door, and Evan answered.

"Come on," Evan said. "I was starting to worry. When you're this late, I know something's wrong, and so you know, Anise has already been telling us she's sure something's happened to Angus."

"We're good now," Marcus said. He explained the circumstances to Evan, and Evan nodded. When Marcus said they were doing an overdue birthday party for the babies, Evan excused himself for a moment and he brought back a couple gift boxes, one wrapped in pink paper and one wrapped in lavender paper. 

"We've been saving these for their first birthdays. You'll have to bring Angus for a couple days after he gets past the worst of this surgery. Some warmth and sunshine would do him good. we can let Rosaria fix a proper Italian feast and celebrate it again."

"I think they would really like that," Marcus said. "I'll pass that on, and I'll make sure each gift gets to the right baby." 

Evan called Anise and Ginger, and they came at once.

"What's happened to Angus?" Anise asked Marcus at once.

"Long story, but Robert's operated on his shoulder to repair it. Angus is home, recovering. I'll fill you in later," Marcus said. "He's alright. And Ruby and Simone and the Fae have prepared a nice birthday dinner for the babies."

"Oh good! We have a couple little gifts," Ginger said. 

"Well, that's good because I doubt anyone else has had time to buy anything."

"Not true," Anise said. "I saw Angus tuck a couple little boxes away for them in that wooden chest he has on the top shelf of the bookcase."

"I'll look. Let's go home," Marcus said. "Thanks, Evan."

"You're very welcome," Evan said. "Any time."

Marcus ported the girls home, and the girls hurried to their room to find the birthday gifts they had tucked away. Marcus saw Angus was in a light doze, and he went to the wooden chest and found two little boxes, one marked for Caprice and one marked for Diamond. He set both boxes temporarily on the desk. The girls came back upstairs with a box for each baby, and Anise put Ruby's camera on the desk to keep it out of the way of the supper preparations. 

"Should we cancel going to the dance tomorrow evening in Hogsmeade?" Anise asked Ruby. "Maybe this isn't a good time for us to be away from the house."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri May 03, 2024 11:37 pm

Aria looked at Marcus and nodded to him " I will don't worry" she said smiling " now go get the girls" she added as she stayed at Angus side while Ruby gathered the last things she hand made for the birthday supper. " I made some cookies for Caprice and Dimond " she said showing several decorated Kitty cookies " the pink ones are for Abby so we can send them over or invite her and Molly for supper." she said to Simone. while she glanced over at the now dozing Angus and chuckled.

Ruby saw the girls return home then head down to their bedrooms " any problems?" she asked Marcus but then heard Anise ask about the dance " Anise , you should go to the dance, keeping things normal will help make Angus feel loads better, besides you got that pretty dress from Faith and you can't disappoint that guy whose taking you right" she said smiling  to her " we have Aria and Marcus here to watch over sleeping beauty and deal with anything else that might happen, not that it will seeing the people who were after Angus are where they should be, so my answer is go and have fun, there's not a lot of parties that happen when you get older , enjoy being your age and have fun, okay" she said and smiled to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 03, 2024 11:59 pm

"Okay. We'll go. Thanks," Anise said. "I really don't want to disappoint Dean anyway."

"And Faith says that everyone at Beauxbaton's is talking about how lucky Anise is that Dean asked her to go with him," Ginger said. "He's insanely handsome, and all the girls are jealous."

"He is pretty good looking," Anise said, unable to hide a smile. 

"Pretty good? He's drop dead gorgeous," Ginger said. Marcus opened a couple of the newspapers and found a current picture of Dean in a story about the offer that the Falmouth Falcons had made to him. He passed the newspaper to Ruby. 

"This is the hottie that's asked her out," Marcus said as Victor and Sam came down from their room.

"Not to be rude, but.." Victor started. Seeing Angus was home, he stopped. "Oh. He's home. Good. He seems like he's doing pretty well, all things considered. Should he even be home from the hospital after all that?"

"If he lived anywhere else on the planet but here, he wouldn't be," Marcus said, "but we have four healers on the estate, with Robert, Brian, Khaat, and Jess, not to mention Andrew's skills with nursing and rehabilitation and physical therapy, so Angus couldn't be in better hands right here at home."

"Never thought about it like that," Victor said. "I just knew it wasn't normal."

"Victor, there is absolutely nothing here that's normal," Marcus teased.

"Marcus will you do our hair and makeup tomorrow, please?" Anise asked.

"You know I will," Marcus smiled, as the boys each grabbed a fresh pear from the fridge to snack on since supper appeared to be late.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 04, 2024 12:10 am

Ruby looked at Anise and smiled as her and Ginger spoke of Dean " ah so that's his name" she said and chuckled " when Marcus handed her the paper she chuckled even more " wow if I was ten years younger and not with Angus , he is cute" she said and chuckled " you are lucky to be going to the dance with you, but if he dose anything to wrong you , I'll castrate him and place him in a nunnery" she told Anise.

Seeing Victor and Sam walk down talk to Marcus she didn't disagree with him knowing that being here was just as good as being at the hospital. " Robert said he was okay to come home and Marcus is right being here is just as good as being at the hospital but he will be extremely tired tonight and possible tomorrow so no loud noises and or arguing, got it?" she said to both of them. " supper is ready I just have to fetch it out , and its special tonight we're celebrating Caprice and Dimond's birthday and the Fae have made a cake for them both" she aid motioning to the side board.

Moving to the kitchen she quickly brought out some  Prawn & cheese tacos, Crispy barbecued salmon and Slow-cooked lamb shoulder with a salad to add to it all " so if every ones hungry let get the birthday girls ready and we can eat." she said smiling looking to Simone knowing she'd know what dresses they should have the honor of wearing.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top