A Birth day - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 12 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:57 pm

"Goodnight," Marcus told her.

"Night," Angus said.

"We're good too," Marcus said. "We're both just used to not needing much sleep."

"Us old timers can't sleep much," Edward said, handing everyone a mug of fresh tea. "The concierge brought us a tin of organic Lingonberry tea, so I made us a pot. It smells like fresh lingonberries, and yes, I added milk and sugar because Lingonberries can be a little tart."

"It smells fabulous," Marcus said. "Good choice on the part of the concierge."

Michael and the rest of them sat and waited. While they waited, Ana handed around some of her fresh homemade granola bars that were loaded with nuts and fresh fruit for protein and energy.

"These are delicious, Ana," Michael said. "You could sell these and make a great deal of money."

"That's what Sergio's dad says too," Ana said, "but I started making them for some sort of food for climbing. My kids like them for after school."

"If I leave them any," Sergio said.

"Perhaps I shouldn't ask, but if she's hurt, are we going to have to repel with her?" Ana asked.

"Maybe," Michael said. "But, maybe not. Maybe we'll have enough light to make a proper apparation from where we are to the village--except that its a muggle area. We'd be better to apparate outside of town and try to walk her in, if we can. We'll know more when we get there. When we trained her this summer, Anise was always very, very good at continuing to push through and keep focused on her task, even when she was hurt. I think we can expect her to try to do the same now. And I have had considerable experience at moving injured aurors in my time. I know how to harness her to me to repel. In complete darkness, that would be my preferred option for getting her down. I'd repel with her. Let's see how it goes first."

When it got dark, Michael lit his wand very dimly, only enough for them to barely be able to see, not enough to throw much light.

"I think we should try it," Michael got up, motioning to them. "Try to be as silent as you can. Let's go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:12 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " oh so true and that tea smells wonderful and yes they can be" she said " but there also good anti oxidants too" she added and smiled " I'll take a cup please" she asked and chuckled.

Jack heard Ana and smiled " thank you" he said taking one and biting into it " wow these are way better than the ones Jess gate for us" he said as he chuckled and finished the bar quickly. Soon he heard Michael and saw him dimly light his want and head forward. " good I was getting board" he said chuckling softly as they moved further up the water fall closer to where he hoped Anise was being held.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 am

"Sometimes, Jack, you have all the patience of a gnat," Michael teased. That made Ana and Sergio laugh. They made their way carefully and silently up the hill. "There," Michael pointed. In the distance he saw what looked like a black cloud on the ground. "A dark arts spell to cloak their camp from muggles in the dark."

"That isn't helpful. For all we know, they could be staring right at us right now," Ana said.

"They could be, yes. but since they haven't launched an attack, I have to presume they haven't seen us," Michael said.

"Well, let me see what I can do about that," Ana said. She wove a complicated spell and cast a wind spell.

"Elemental magic," Michael said, impressed. "Nice work, Ana." Her wind spell blew the black cloud away, revealing a yurt. "Cheeky bitch. She won't use a regular tent like any other wizard. She probably has a mansion inside that yurt. Careful now, you lot. The yurt has windows. We'll have to stay low if we plan on getting close. Since I'm the burglar, you should let me get close first."

Michael crawled over to the tent, and saw they were looking for an attack coming from the other direction entirely. Michael gave the others a signal to come but to stay silent. Sergio and Ana crawled over to where Michael was. Michael looked in the window and saw that Anise was lying limp on the floor inside the yurt. Dominic was sitting inside the tent, and he seemed to be smoking a pipe. By the fumes from the pipe, it was very clear to Michael that Dominic was smoking illegal magical herbs. That would make Dominic more volatile but also a good deal slower. He heard Priscilla chanting but she wasn't in the tent. Michael figured she was outside--on the other side of the tent. Michael took out a blade and he made a slit in the canvas from the bottom up to the roof so they could slip in before Dominic knew what hit them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:35 am

Jack rolled his eyes at Michael words but chuckled " well my wife doesn't think that" he said as they slowly moved towards the camp site he saw the black cancelling smoke. Pausing he heard Ana speak then do something with her hands then once she was done a wind blew up and blew the concealment smoke away. " pompous much?" he whispered to Machel , he stayed where he was while Michael went loser then singled them to move up. Slowly he moved placing his hand gently on Michaels back to let him know he was there as he felt Ana's on his.

Looking in threw the slit his instinct was to pounce and take the man out but he pulled it back knowing surprise was what they were after at this point. He looked to Michael and nodded he was waiting for him to give the word.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:45 am

"I wonder..." Michael said very softly to Jack. "Dominic looks like he's stoned on that pipe of illegal magical herbs. I bet we could actually slip in, grab hold of Anise, and apparate out with her or slip back out the slit in the tent, and Dominic would never even move. Or I could cast a nonverbal petrificus, and that would disable him. Then we would just need to slip in and get her out before we made any noise. Worth a try? Ana and Sergio could keep watch in case you and I get caught."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:51 am

jack listened to Michael and nodded " the second sounds better saves us having to worry about disturbing him" he said " I'll get Anise and port her to the hotel as soon as I have her" he said then looked back at Anna and Sergio " can you guys watch our backs, when you see us leave, port the heck out of here and watch your own backs too." he said to them as he pulled open the slit and slipped quietly in hiding behind a large trunk while he scoped out the area. He watched Michael cast the nonverbal peteificus on Dominic.

Quickly but quietly he moved to Anise and checked her , he quickly picked her up in his arms and looked to Michael " I have her lets get out of here" he said softly and moved to him holding Michael he ported them right to the suit at the hotel.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:01 am

Ana and Sergio waited while Michael and Jack got Anise out. Then, just to be a bit spiteful, Sergio cast a spell of his own design. He cast what he called a sticking spell, effectively glueing Dominic and his companions to the ground where they all were. Then, just because what they did to Anise made both Sergio and Ana angry, Ana cast a storm spell, causing thunder, lightning and sheets of rain, and since their enemies were stuck to the ground, that left them stuck in the thick of it. Ana and Sergio apparated back to the village. They walked, hand in hand, to the hotel, feeling a bit smug.

Angus felt Anise's energies in the hotel, and then Jack and Michael arrived with Anise. Angus was on his feet in a heartbeat, and he went to them.

"Thank you," Angus said, deeply relieved. He picked her up before anyone could protest about his shoulder, and he took her into the bedroom where the men's beds were simply to avoid waking Ruby and Aria, and he laid Anise on one of the beds. Not having a proper ice pack, he took off his magic wrap, and he put it along Anise's face, which was swollen and bruised from Dominick's punch.

"Why don't you let Jess do the healing part, Mate?" Marcus asked quietly. Angus hadn't expected to be able to do much anyway other than to be with her, and to wait.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:11 am

Jess stood up seeing Angus turn his head as Jack and Michael ported in she followed behind and was relived both men were okay she also know Sergio and Anan were fine. Following she accioed a medical bag . placing it beside Angus she looked at Marcus he spoke " give him a moment, then I'll check her out" she said softly to Marcus " he ned to know and feel she's safe again" she smiled at Marcus as he moved around Angus standing she placed her hand on Anises head finding bruising and a concussion she started to heal what she found, she also found some broken ribs from a sever kick.

Looking at Angus she smiled " Angus, she's safe now, could i trouble you to make some of the seers tea for her, I brought a batch in my bag by the couch, please" she asked him softly now needing time to make sure what she had found was all. She looked at Marcus as she spoke again " could you please make sure Angus had a cup as well, it will replenish his seers ability's but also stop him worrying too" she said with a smile as she moved back to Anise taking sterile wipes from hr bag she wiped down Anises face with the bruising salve she had to reduce the swelling and colour of it quickly. " oh can you send word to Robert I'm sure he'll be putting a hole in Kates carpet not knowing. Also Sergio and Ana are back too." she said just before the sound of porting was heard.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:21 am

"Certainly," Marcus said. "As for Robert, I'm sure Michael is probably already debriefing him as we speak. Angus, come with me. Let's give Jess a minute with her." He redirected Angus back to the kitchen, and he had Angus make the tea.

Sergio and Ana arrived, and they told Angus about what they had done to Priscilla and her crew. Angus nodded. He and Sergio made some calculations and got some accurate position for where the yurt was. Then Angus took the calculations to Michael who passed them on to Robert.

"Don't worry," Robert said. "That places it firmly on the French side of things. I'll get Daniella on this straight away. She'll send Lucian and his team to go pick them up before Ana's and Sergio's spells wear off. Excellent work, all of you. Can you keep yourselves safe for the rest of the night? or do you need to come home before then?"

"We'll be fine," Michael said. "We'll come home first thing in the morning."

"Would you check on Simone and on the kids, though?" Angus asked. "I don't like it that none of us are there to protect them."

"I'll see if Jessie will go over to keep them safe. If he can't, I'll go myself," Robert said. "No worries. Get some sleep, all of you. You earned it. Have Jess update me on what she finds after she checks her."

"Will do," Michael said, and he closed the floo.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:30 am

Jess checked over Anise and found nothing major other than her broken ribs and concussion. Once Angus and Marcus were out of the room she quickly changed Anise checking her over outwardly for any signs of anything other that what she had found. Finding nothing she was glad but she still will ask Robert to check her once they were back at the duplex. Sitting with Anise she placed one hand on Anises head and the other on her hand and focused as Robert had showed her making the flow of energies go to where it needed once she was sure Anise was out of danger and sleeping she smiled and covered her with a comforter and walked back to the living room but not before placing an anti porting charm on the room in case Pricilla tried to take her again.

" She's sleeping now, I found a concussion, to broken ribs and some sever bruising, all of witch have been delt with her ribs will take several days to heal but I'll have Robert try and lessen that for her, the facial bruising will be less by morning I used a bruising salve as it wasn't too deep." she looked at Angus and smiled " you can sit with her" she said " I also put an anti porting charm on the room so nobody can port in or out" she added and looked to Marcus " you can add any necessary charms of protection if you want , for his peace of mind or than yours." she chuckled poring a seers tea for herself.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top