A Birth day - Page 62
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 62 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 62 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:23 pm

Aria and Ruby watched Angus talk to Minos then leave for a moment only to return carrying a clean empty terrarium in his hands . they both listened as he explained " oh that sounds perfect" Ruby said " theres moss out back by that large stone" she said and headed out to gather some. Aria chuckled and looked at the glass terrarium.

"decent size for them and room to wiggle around in too" she said.

Ruby went out back to a large stone she gently took some of the moss off the rock leaving enough for it to grow back before returning inside with it. She walked to the sink and washed it clean before walking over to the Fae and laid it down with Angus's terrarium. " hope this will do" she said as she stepped back to let them inspect it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:39 pm

"Perfect. And the Fae like it too. Minos is very happy, so as long as he's happy, the rest of them will be too. They'll do all the rest," Angus said. He went to the freezer and rooted out the pork loins he had, put them in a shallow pan and put the pan in the freezer so they would thaw safely in the fridge. Then he had some second thoughts and made some yeast dough for breakfast.

"I smell cinnamon rolls," Marcus called.

"You do not," Angus laughed. "You smell yeast dough."

"That smell always means cinnamon rolls," Marcus said. "Yeast dough, cinnamon rolls--when its nighttime, it's the same thing."

"Well, you caught me. I'm going to do cinnamon rolls but I'm going to change them up just a wee bit. You'll have to wait til morning because I'm not giving you any more hints." He put a clean tea towel over the dough and set a warming spell on the countertop and then put the bowl of dough on the countertop to rise overnight. Then he set a washing up spell to clean up the mess. "And now, with my chores done, I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight, All."

He headed upstairs.

"Well, that's my cue to go do a nighttime check," Marcus said. "Come on, Finn. Last trip for the night for you, Fella." He went to the door and let Finn out and then started his check of the doors and windows.

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:45 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded " there very welcome" she said looking at the pen where Anise was now lifting very gently a sleeping Dimond, walking over she picked up Caprice and placed her against her shoulder " we'll take these two up to the nursery and change them. " she said as she heard Marcus ask about cinnamon rolls and chuckled as she and Anise took the babies to the nursery.

Aria changed Dimond out of her day outfit and slipped her into her PJs and a clean diaper before she placed her into the crib sill sleeping. Ruby entered the nursary and saw Dimond sleeping and Aria covering her over before leaving. " night Ruby" she said and Ruby nodded a she placed Caprice on the changer .

Aria walked around the upper floor and checked all the doors and windows , entering the boys room she found them sound asleep and chuckled as she checked their window. Leaving she headed to hers and Marcus room finding her window was open, closing it tight she locked it. Now happy it was al secure she showered and changed into her PJ's and sat on the bed waiting for Marcus.

Ruby finished with Caprice and placed her too in her crib, covered her and left quietly leaving the door open for Finn to enter and Marcus to close. Walking across to her and Angus's room she changed and lay on the bed waiting for Angus..
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:54 pm

Marcus let Finn back in and locked the house up and then headed upstairs.

"I didn't think I was tired until the house got really quiet," Marcus said, getting into bed and turning out the light. "I think Angus had some ideas that he would have some peace and quiet over here when he moved out of the main house. This house is anything but peaceful and quiet." He laughed. "Tomorrow is sure to be another busy day with the big garden makeover. Oh, and I know Angus is going to try to work in one more project at the same time too tomorrow. Definitely going to be busy. Night, Aria." He yawned and settled in for the night.

"I'll handle breakfast for our lot tomorrow, Ru," Angus said. "How about you do lunch, and then, maybe we can work together on supper. How does that sound?" He turned out the light and settled down under the covers, looking up at the skylight. "Oh, crap. I need to be up earlier than I planned. I need to get the rolls in to bake and take the girls to Evan's. I had forgotten about getting them to Evan's. Oh well. I don't need much sleep. Night, Ru."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:00 am

Aria saw Marcus enter and talk about how busy the duplex was and she chuckled " he defiantly will , he loves to be busy " she said as she watched him lay down next to her " night Marcus." she said laying her head next to him and falling asleep with a smile.

Ruby heard Angus and nodded " I can do that" she said when he mentioned lunch then he spoke of taking the girls to Evens " I can do that for you., its not like I haven't done it before." she said softly a she watched him lay down next to her. Tucking her arms against her she lay next to him not wanting to put any pressure on his skin just yet. She smiled when he said good night " good night my love" she said softly to him as she fell asleep next to him.

Next morning she was awake and dressed ready to take the girls to Evens after breakfast Aria was up as well and let Finn outside to give Marcus a bit of a lay in.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:08 am

Angus was up early, and he had the rolls made up and in the oven, and he had prepared the glaze already for when they came out of the oven. He made up an egg casserole, something on the lines of a deep dish quiche, loaded with cheese, sausage, onions, diced bell peppers, and mushrooms. He had used a crust of hash browns instead of a pie crust. He put three of them in the oven to bake, along with the rolls. He made coffee and tea, and poured himself a mug of coffee and headed to make a very quick citrus fruit salad.

"Can one of you set the dining tables on the cheeseboard for the Fae please?" Angus asked, cutting citrus Supremes. "Breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes. "Oh, and the tea and coffee are both ready, so if you'd pour them some of both, please? That would be great, thanks."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 am

Aria heard Angus and nodded " I'll get that Ruby you do the tea and coffee" she said and together they got the table and board set for the fae and family. " all done" Aria said as she placed the last plate down on the table in front of her. Ruby smiled seeing Ginger and Anise walk up from their room " sleep well girls?" she asked " I hope your ready for school" she asked as she placed the pots with tea and coffee in on the dresser for those who wanted it.

Aria walked over and pored herself some coffee adding some milk and sugar before sitting down on the sofa again to drink it and read the local paper. While Ruby went and fetched Caprice who she heard awake along with Dimond ready for breakfast.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:30 am

Angus got the egg casseroles out of the oven and cut them into wedges, like quiches, and he took one of them and shrank it and served it to the Fae, along with a couple of bowls of the citrus fruit salad. Lastly, he glazed his rolls and put some shrunken ones on each table.

"I smell chocolate," Anise said. "Did you make hot chocolate?"

"Nope," Angus said, putting the platter of gigantic rolls on the table. "Breakfast is ready. Help yourself."

Ginger and Anise fixed their plates, and sat down and tucked in.

"Chocolate! These rolls aren't cinnamon. They're chocolate!" Ginger said. "Oh, these are the best thing I've ever tasted."

"They are chocolate!" Anise said. "Evie and Faith are going to be so jealous."

"No, they won't. I'm going to package up two of them for you to take with you to cut and share with Evie and Faith and Evan and Tara and your teacher," Angus said. "Ru, Aria, you'd better fix your plates before Sam and Victor get down here or you won't get anything." He fixed his own plate, and he cut one of the rolls into generous wedges for anyone who didn't want an entire roll for themselves. He put a wedge of the roll on his plate with a wedge of the egg casserole and a serving of the citrus fruit salad.

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 am

Ruby and Aria both chuckled and fixed their plates and began to eat both women savouring the flavour of the chocolate roll they had , warm and sticky and delightful to them both " oh I agree these are wonderful" Aria said as she licked chocolate from her lips. Ruby smirked but just ate her food. Tearing a small piece she gave Caprice some of the roll, taking it Caprice at first looked at it then put it in her mouth once the warm chocolate hit he smiled and wanted more leaving Ruby with no choice but to slowly feed her one of her rolls.

Aria fed Dimond but she just pushed it away instead eating some fruit salad " look at that, different taste's already" she said siling as she placed the bowl of fruit salad down in front of Dimond who with some help used her spoon to eat. " how's Abby feeling today?" Aria asked Angus " I do hope she's feeling better." Ruby nodded she agreed seeing the Fae fly to the board for there food.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:02 am

"I don't know," Angus told Aria. "Robert doesn't want one of us over there because he doesn't want any chance that one of us might carry this back to the babies. They're still too young to be vaccinated for it, I think. I'm sure I'll be talking to Kate sometime this morning, so I'll ask her when I talk to her."

The boys dragged downstairs, more asleep than awake, but they perked up when they saw what they believed were cinnamon rolls. They fixed their plates and sat down with the girls.

"Chocolate!" Sam brightened quickly with his first tasted. "These are awesome!" They debated whether or not each of them could eat a whole one, but they settled for splitting a whole one between the two of them, and they split a second one to pack in their lunches.

"I want these for my birthday," Anise said.

"Your birthday, our birthday, Angus's birthday, Ruby's, Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's, St Patrick's Easter...." Sam said. That made them laugh.

"I might have created a monster," Angus said. As he spoke, he felt somthing tugging on his hair. He looked to see Minos sitting on his shoulder, holding a stack of platters that had once held chocolate rolls--now empty. "More?" Angus asked. Minos nodded enthusiastically. Angus took the tiny platters, and Minos grinned from ear to ear, rubbing his tiny tummy. "You liked those?" Minos gestured to him that all the Fae had liked them immensely. "I'll get you more. Not a problem. I'm glad you liked them." Angus cut more rolls and shrank them and put them on platters and served them to the tables on the cheeseboard. They actually applauded when Angus showed up with more chocolate rolls.
"You're very welcome."

As breakfast finished, Angus heard some confusion over at the terrarium, and he went to look.

"Ah," he told the others, "the first of their new queen's eggs are hatching. To them, this is hugely important if their kingdom is to survive. We have some royal baby...worms? I guess?" He said, finding it a bit uncomfortable to be talking about baby Fae worms.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top