A Birth day - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 65 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:11 pm

Aria listened then watched as what unfolded a pot flew at Suzzanne as if thrown by some one but it was when Fabian walked over to an empty spot and spoke as if some one stood there she smirked and realized what Fabian was. When he had told her to watch Priscilla she nodded and drew her wand standing facing Priscilla she watched both of them and made sure her button cam caught every little movement.

Hearing Fabian she chuckled " ah I can guess who that was" she said and looked to Suzzanne" I think you former husband is very pissed at you" she said then looked to Priscilla " you should have seen that" she said with a smirk.

Lucian heard Fabian and looked to Aubert " maybe we should join them" he suggested as they finished looking around the master bedroom and were on their way to the upper study at the end of the hall.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:26 pm

"No," Aubert said firmly, sending an emergency request for assistance. "Did you not hear? We need to meet Minister Lupin. He is needed straight away." Aubert headed for the front door in a hurry.

The moment Robert landed outside the property, Fabian's men let him through and brought him through the front door. Robert was carrying one of his medical bags.

"In the conservatory," one of the men said, pointing the way, and Robert hurried down the hall into the conservatory. The moment he saw Suzanne having a seizure, he hurried to her and saw the broken planter on the floor with a large wolfsbane plant lying on top of Suzanne. He brushed the plant away from her, and opened his bag. In the midst of it, Tom must have been alerted, Robert figured, because Tom flew into the room and panicked at the sight of Suzanne having a seizure.

"Do something, Lupin!" Tom shouted at Robert.

"How long?" Robert asked Tom, and Tom froze. "How long, Tom, damnit?"

"About eight months now. Just shortly after Diamond was born," Tom sighed.

"You bloody big fool," Robert cursed at Tom, still working to try to save Suzanne. It took several minutes but the seizure stopped. She was suffering now from some serious burns from where the plant had made contact with her skin. "She may suffer some disfigurement. I don't know if I can heal those burns completely." He looked up at Fabian. "You'll have to transport her to St. Mungo's. Nobody here in Paris has any knowledge of how to try to heal those burns, and they wont' touch her now, not what she's become anyway."

"Understood," Fabian said. "If I send two of my men, can you take her now? She's under arrest anyway, so she's in my custody..."

"Arrest! What for...." Tom began.

"Tom, for once in your life, just shut it," Robert said. "If you want her to live, you'll let me take her."

"Fine, but I'm going with you."

"Aubert," Fabian said. "Can you and Lucian assume transport of Mrs. Gelding to London and accompany her there and stay with her? She is a murder suspect after all."

"Of course," Aubert said. He looked at Fabian. "Does that work for you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:50 pm

Lucian nodded to Albert and followed him down to the front where he met Robert and together they headed to the observatory Lycian looked at Suzzanne and sighed as he saw what plant had hit her. He heard Robert and nodded as Albert spoke " we can do that" he said looking to Fabian and Albert, " St Mungos has a special floor" he said " I know how to get to it" he moved to Robert " Alburt take hold of Suzzane I'll port us right to the floor , Aria could you send word to Jess please" he said and she nodded opening aflo and talking to jess who told them some one would be standing by.

Now Lucian ported them right to the were ward and several nurses picked Suzzanne up Jess walked over with a clip board and touched her but stopped and looked to Robert " take them to one of the special rooms" she said simply Lucian stepped back letting the nurses and Jess take over with Robert. He looked to Albert and chuckled " welcome to St Mungos" he watched as Suzzanne was wheeled away to a side room.

Aria stood watching Pricilla still now that Suzzanne was gone she and Fabian stood with her in the observatory with Tom not quite sure what she was meant to do next.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 am

Robert had intended fully to follow procedure and take Suzanne in through A&E, but as usual, Lucian hadn't bothered to ask the actual healer how he had wanted her transported. He watched Jess pick up from Lucian to get her admitted directly to the werewolf ward. Robert turned and was about to apparate out to home and Tom cornered him and backed him up against the wall.

"You are not going to leave my wife in that state," he fiercely told Robert.

"Get your hands off me before I turn you into a cigarette butt," Robert hissed at Tom.

"Trouble, Robert?" one of the nurses asked, trying to hurry to him.

"There isn't going to be any in about five seconds. Don't' make me count to five, Tom. You won't come out well by the time I get to six," Robert said, poking his wand roughly into Tom's stomach.

"My wife..." Tom insisted.

"One."

"needs you! You can't leave her like this..."

"Two."

"Damnit, Lupin..."

"Four..."

"You forgot three."

"No, I didn't. Five..."

"Lupin, you sonofa..."

"Mr. Gelding, Sir, Your wife is waking," one of the nurses said, only to try to keep Robert from turning Tom into a teabag or something. She had seen this sort of thing before."

"Bastard," Tom cursed at Robert and turned and went into the room.

"Gonna make him a teabag, were you?"

"Cigarette butt," Robert said.

"Oh, he didn't even rate a teabag, did he?"

"Nowhere near it. I'm going home since I am not needed here," Robert said. He flicked his wand and apparated out.

Fabian looked at Priscilla. "Did you have anything to do with her being turned?"

"No," Priscilla said angrily. "I did not. She owed a debt she couldn't pay, she and Tom did. So he collected, and he turned her. All I did was brew her potion for her."

"That isn't all you did," Fabian said angrily. "We have on tape trying to kill a man this morning."

"I did nothing of the kind," she gave him a catty smile.

"God, you're one of those," he rolled his eyes. She wasn't so beautiful after all. He whistled for one of his men. "Arrest every humanoid that isn't one of us and toss them in cells for now until they get ready to talk."

"Oui," they said, starting with cuffing Priscilla. He looked at Aria.

"Now we can search in peace. Let's get back to that office." He looked around and saw the ghost of the man still there. "Thank you." The ghost pointed upstairs and started that way. Fabian followed. He went upstairs, and the ghost disappeared through a door. Fabian followed, and the ghost went to a closet door. Fabian opened it and found a walk in closet full of a woman's things. He turned on thelight and on every wall were endless pictures of Angus. Hundreds of them. Some of them ripped up, colored with black and red marker, attempts at eliminating him in one way or another.

"Aria," Fabian called. "Come look at this. I don't think your teammates have any idea how damned disturbed this woman has become. This is a whole new kind of dangerous."

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:24 am

Lucian looked as Tom marched over to Robert but he saw a nurse walk over to them he walked close by and stood watching . When Tom left he heard Robert say he would have changed him into a cigarette butt and chuckled " I apologise for not asking where you wanted her to go" he said " I realized after, I should have asked , seeing you are the senior healer" he said " I would have turned him into just a butt that farts flames." he said glancing to where Tom had gone be fore Robert ported out.

Aria nodded to Fabian and watched as he questioned Pricilla about if she knew Suzzanne was a werewolf. Hearing her words Aria gathered it had been Blood who turned her. As Fabien walked away she followed behind him up to the second floor and into a bed room. She stepped into the closet with Fabian and gasped at what she saw , it was a full blow murder wall in front of her." wow, I don't think they do know about all this" she said letting the button catch it all. Aria looked around " these are recent photos." she said picking up some from a shoe box and showing him them. " your in some of these too" she showed him about six of them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:44 am

"I made it to the shoebox, not to the wall," Fabian grinned. "I'm not important. I'm only someone who was in the shot at the time. The only one she's focused on his Angus. I've seen these walls before. The shoebox are the rejected photos. She's keeping them, though, just in case." He started to go through the drawers, and he found a notebook. names and dates and payments. This was a ledger of the people she had hired over the last year or so to kill Angus and how much she paid them to do it.

"This," Fabian grinned. "This will certainly help Angus if it goes to court. The twit kept a ledger of who she hired and every damned date she paid them and how much. It's rather like robbing a bank and signing the note. She's an idiot." He looked around for the ghost and didn't see him. "Where are you? Is there anything else I need to see?" He heard a crash in the hallway and went out to see a vase knocked on the floor. As he was looking at that, another fell near the top of the stairs. "Oh, you're funny, you are. I can see you, you know. You don't need to destroy the house on the way to wherever we're going next. Just lead the way, would you?"

He saw the ghost heading downstairs. "This way," Fabian gestured to Aria. He followed the ghost downstairs, and it went straight into the office and started knocking books off the shelves.

"Alright. I get it. I get it. Stop, already," Fabian sighed. He activated the switch, and the wall slid out of the way to reveal a winding stairway going down. The ghost floated down through the floor, and Fabian lit his wand and started down the steps.

At the bottom of the steps was a large stone room. It was an honest-to-Merlin torture chamber with one cell in the corner. And there were several wax figures made to look like Angus,and they were all positioned on some of the torture devices.

"God," Fabian said softly. "She's gone to a lot of money and effort. Look at this. She's planned this for him. He'd better get himself a damned good bodyguard for awhile, somebody that doesn't ever need to sleep because we don't know how many people she actually has contracted with now to try to kill him."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:52 am

Aria chuckled and placed the photo back in the box and watched as he looked in some draws . She saw him take out a ledger and shook her head " very dumb move on her part" she said then heard the crash " that some one telling us something?" she aid following him out of the closet and bedroom. " glad you can see him I'd think I was going mad" she said and walked with Fabian down to the study where she had found the secret door. Now as Fabian opened it she saw the stairs and she too lit her wand following behind him.

Aria followed him down to a large stone room with all kinds of torture devices all housing a wax figure of Angus " well off the rails much" she said then heard Fabian say about Angus having a good body guard " he does have the best, He's his best friend and is very very good at his job" she said walking around the room showing the many ways Suzzanne had thought about hurting Angus " this is depraved, she should be in a mental home" she pulled a face as she saw one figure missing its lower parts " wow mean much." she said almost standing on it as she moved past.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 am

"Well, that's good. He needs it," Fabian said. "Maybe he'll be able to convince him he shouldn't try to solve it himself. She really is a complete case, isn't she? She's completely obsessed with him. And, between her new diagnosis of lycanthropy, which I'm sure has made her feel like hell, and her obsession with him, she can't possibly have focused on her baby. And, I dont' think Tom focuses on anything but business...."

As he was speaking, he was struck in the head with a book.

"Ow! Hey, that hurt!" Fabian was now starting to get angry with this ghost. He picked the book up off the floor and started going through it. "This starts with payments being made to JDH over a year ago. And--wait, the JDH was scratched out and changed to JB. Same payment amounts. Wait...Blood was not his real name, was it. Should have been Dark Heart, wasn't it? Til he changed it. Sounds like these are payments She and Tom were making to him. Then, there's some missing entries here. That would have been when she was turned." He kept flipping the pages and scanning.

"Oh god, look here. There's a notation here--in a couple months. It says DG--Turning Ceremony. DG. DG..." he was thinking. The only Gelding he could think of was Diamond. "Diamond? Could she have been planning on having James turn Diamond on her first birthday? If she's ten months now, and this is 2 months from now, it looks very much like she's planning on turning her while she's still a baby. I don't know of any pack that does that, not that early. Could she have been planning to try to use Diamond as a back up plan to pay him? Would she be that crazy?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:21 am

Aria looked at Fabian and nodded " he has many a time from what he's told me, but she won't stop" she said then saw the book and heard Fabian talk " yes he was Dark Heart, his brother works for Angus, don't worry he's totally on our side" she said " he can't stand his brother and well you saw her and look where we stand , she's bonkers and would try that" she said " I have a feeling it would have turned out bad for Diamond, Jack said when he was turned as a teen he barely survived so I dough she would" Aria walked around and moved to the stand next to Fabian making sure the books page was in full view of the camera " you taking that too?" she asked and glanced around " anything else you want to show us?" she asked as if to thin air.

Lucian stayed at St Mungo's and stationed two men outside Suzzanne's room even though it was locked so she could not get out. he went to find Jess who was double checking the report to send to Robert back at the estate.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:33 am

"He's still here," Fabian said. "There's...one more thing--I think. Alright. Where is it, then? Show us."

He saw the ghost go over to a door, and go through it. Fabian went over to the door but it was locked.

"Alohamora!" Fabian cast the spell, and the lock on the door exploded. Fabian opened the door and didn't find a light switch, so he lit his wand with a lumos spell and went in "What the hell..." he began.

In it, he found an old, old wooden casket. It smelled of mold and mildew. It was damp and stinky. He went to it and found it used old turnbuckles to hold it closed. He turned the turnbuckles and lifted the lid. The fabric lining on the under side of the lid and on the inside of the casket were shredded and bloody, as if someone had tried to claw their way out. A massive rush of panic and terror flooded him, and he was fully aware it was not his fear he was feeling.

"Someone was here...couldn't get out...." He began, and then Reginald showed him Angus and Aria.

"You know something about this particular casket. Suzanne intends to use it to bury Angus once she kills him. She's got it all planned. Once she takes him, she intends that no one will ever see him again. She has this planned from start to finish. It's all here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top