A Birth day - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 37 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:51 pm

Ruby took a dep breath in and calmed herself down as he spoke then Marcus she smiled to them both as the mention of mayhem and trickery were mentioned. " well what ever you decide to do , give him one from me, no body messes with our kids or family." she said in a calm tone to them both she could not help chuckle as the mention of dung was broght up " oh stinky and dificult to clean up."

Aria had listened to Even and the others talking and laughed at the mention of the dung balls " nice" she added as she moved to make a fresh pot of coffee and tea for every one " I want in though" she said as she placed a fresh filter in the pot and added the coffee while the kettle was biling.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:08 pm

"You know he won't leave it just at a dungbomb," Marcus said. "We probably don't want to know."

"Oh, yes we do," Edward said. "Who are we bombing this time?"

"Gelding?"

"With dungbombs? That's amateur stuff," Edward said.

"I wasn't going to leave them as dungbombs, well, not normal dungbombs," Angus said.

"Leave it to me," Edward said in a mischievous tone. "I'll make the dungbombs. You just chuck them at Tom and his misfit thugs."

"My pleasure," Angus said. Edward laughed, heading for his lab.

"I do not like the way he was laughing," Marcus said. "Are you sure its safe to let Edward tinker with the dungbombs? He sounded much too much like an evil scientist just now."

"That's because, I think, inside each potionsmaster is an evil scientist looking for a place to cause trouble, and I just gave Edward one to have fun with. Simone is going to hate me if he makes things smell like poop in here or some other ungodly odor."

A couple hours later, Edward came back in with a big jar full of individually wrapped dungbombs, and they appeared to be bouncing or moving in the jar.

"Why are they wrapped in cellophane?" Angus asked.

"Take my word for it, you really do want to wait to unwrap on just before tossing it. And do make sure that you toss it as far as your reach will let you throw. Don't hang only that thing," Edward said.

"Why are they moving?" Marcus asked.

"Oh, that's just a little side effect of the spell I put on them," Edward said.

"Uh oh. This really might be trouble," Angus laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:15 pm

Ruby turned to look at Edwrad and was glad he too was going to help get back at Gelding for what he had done to there family for so long. Aria even laughed as Marcus discribed Edwards laugh as being that of evil scientist. " oh as close as you can get to one" Aria said as she pored the hot water over the grounds and let it flow threw until the pot was full again.

Ruby sat down and looked at Marcus and Angus she wanted to tell Edwrad what Gelding had done but she assumbed he already knew and so just staid quiet untill he returned with film wraped dung balls and she grinned at the sight of them. " I hope its wors than the worms Suzzane had" she said walking over to take a closer , but not too close look at them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:29 pm

Angus read the label on the jar.

"It says to unwrap and then drop down a chimney or in through a broken window. So clearly, the idea is to get them inside the house," Angus said.

"Quickly," Edward nodded.

The first lull in the storm hit about the time the sun was setting and the day was getting dark.

"I think I could get out to get to Paris now," Angus said.

"You could," Marcus agreed, "but when the wind kicks up again, you might not get back."

"I might need to take that chance," Angus said.

"Are you going to headquarters?" Marcus asked.

"After I stop by Tom's house," Angus replied.

"Then I'm definitely going," Marcus replied.

"I know you all want to go," Edward said. "We'll watch the babies. You four go and have fun, but be careful with those new dungboms."

"Ruby? Aria? You two coming with Marcus and me? If you are, get your coats," Angus said, going and getting his coat. He put his coat on and opened the floo. "Robert, its Angus. I'm taking advantage of the lull to go check out the building in Paris, and Edward gave us a surprise for Tom."

"Be careful. The storm is supposed to ramp back up again," Robert said. "You have perhaps an hour, and absolutely no more than that if you don't want to get stuck in Paris overnight. The details on the estimate of the building can wait another day. Get the worst of it or take some photos and do as much work from home as you can. Don't waste any time. You're more valuable here than over there."

"Got it," Angus nodded. "We won't be long. I promise." He closed the floo. "Ru, take your camera, would you? Let's go quickly."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:36 pm

Aria and Ruby both listened to Edward and laughed " oh they will be" Aria said " I can drop one down the chimmny " she said with a chuckle. Once they were told to grab thire coats Aria grabbed two thick coats from the rack and walked over to Ruby who took one and slipped it on. Aria moved to Marcus now wrapped in the jacket and took his hand together they all ported to not far from Toms house.

Aria chuckled softly a she walked towards the house " okay let me change then give me one of those dungbombs" she said taking off her jacket she transdphigured into her dove form and perched on Marcus shoulder as she grabbed one and flew over the house dropping it direct into the chimmny shack then returning she transphigured back and quickly put her jacket on " bombs away" she said and laughed as she moved to stand with Ruby who stood watching the men.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:48 pm

Angus and Ruby ported to Paris to Tom's house, and Angus fired blasting spells at the windows, while Marcus unwrapped dungbombs and chucked them through the broken windows. One of Angus's dungbombs did not reach its intended target and fell on the front step. The dungbomb burst open and a brown puddle formed on the step that stunk worse than any diaper blow out he'd ever known.

"Oh my god," Angus laughed, covering his face with his glove. "God, I bet people five blocks away can smell those things. Those are horrible." And as he was speaking the puddle began to bubble, and then it began to grow.

"Uh oh," Marcus said. He watched the puddle grow and then it developed a pair of eyes, and it began to growl and purposely oozed towards the house and slid under the door and into the house. "Well, now that's not something you see every day. Growling poo with eyes. Your grandfather has a twisted cell or two in his brain, doesn't he?"

"Um. Maybe so. Either that or he's been around Michael too long," Angus said. "I'd be careful carrying those things in your beak, Aria. You wouldn't want to swallow one of those things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:52 pm

Ruby watched and burst out laughing at the sight " oh thats so perfect, much better than I could every have thought up" she said " remind me to give Edwrad a big hug when we get back" she added as she watched Aria pick up a dungball and fly away to the roof top pause then as she sat on the chimmny top drop it in and give a loud coo before returning and changing back laughing just as she did.

"dont worry I will be careful" she said to Marcus " I saw what happemned and oh boy are they going to have a fight to clean them out" she said laughing hard " I think mine got stuck but itdid open so yay for stinky chimnny." she managed to say. Ruby was now holding her sides in laughter.

"thats what they get for burning our family" she said standing up and watching Marcus and Angus hit the windows and lob the balls in threw the holes they had made.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:03 am

They emptied the jar into the house in any way they could get them inside--all but one. Angus purposely kept one of the dungbombs.

"Mission accomplished, Boys and Girls," Angus laughed. "Let's go before the thugs manage to fight their way through the poop to get out. Grab hold." He apparated them out and to the Paris headquarters. The building was heavily damaged. "Damn," Angus said softly, feeling pained that a good part of the building was a few charred timbers and a lot of ash. The front foyer, including the front door, was still there, and the side of the building where Robert's office was appeared to all be intact. The living room area, the kitchen and the dining room were all largely gone, and the upper floors were heavily damaged. Angus could see some of the agents were there, sweeping and cleaning as they could do safely.

"Be very careful," Marcus said. "Parts of this are obviously not structurally sound, but we're working against time. So let's get as many pictures, inside and out, as we can for Robert and get the hell home before we can't get home. Ruby, take whatever pictures you can, as fast as you can, but don't take any risks. Angus and I are probably more used to climbing around in such things, so we'll go wherever you don't want to take a chance with."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:09 am

Ruby and Aria held onto Marcus and Angus's hands as he ported them to the paris HQ as they appeared Ruby gasped " oh dear lord" she said as Aria took out a muggle camer a and began taking pictures " Aria's on it already" Ruby said as Aria stepped past the front door and snapped away taking photos of all the damage and remaining structure. Ruby walked behind Angus " this is going to need a complete rebiuld" she said stepping over some burnt wood then knelt down to pick up sveral pictures that had been drawn by the children who had found homes or gone back home " some things can't be replaced" she said as she picked up as many a she could " I can make a collage of the ones that remain" she said hoping to have them up in the new building.

" this could be a good opertulit to update the building aminities" Aria said taking a snap of a burnt roof truss that was just hanging in place abouve them. she too moved threw the burnt side then went to the some what unburnt side snapping pictures as she went.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:19 am

"Yeah," Angus said. "Definitely. We can't house any kids here until it gets repaired. Robert's been talking about some updates for years. it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe he'll finally do it. " And then a thought came to him, and he went quickly through the ruins back to the office, forcing open the damaged door and as he went in, he saw the painting of the founders was untouched. They were still there, coughing and unhappy, with the canvas covered in smoke and soot, but they were still there. "Thank goodness you're all still alright," Angus said.

"Lad, keep your perspective. We're just images of what has been," Sirius told him.

"Still, it is good to see you," Lily said.

"You're coming with me for a little, until we put it all back to rights."

"Do not shrink us," Michael scowled at Angus. "It could ruin our detailing of you don't resize us correctly."

"Oh, fine," Angus said, taking the painting down off the wall. It was almost too big for him to carry by himself. Angus carried the painting back towards the front door. He looked at the others. "I can't leave them here in this mess. I'm taking them home until the building is restored."

"You should have called for help. I'll help you carry that big thing home," Marcus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top