The Great Lake - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 am

"See the future?" Darren repeated incredelously. "You mean your a seer?'
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 am

"I guess," he said shrugging a bit not knowing the true extent of his power "I one time saw someone getting run over a bus in London. I saw the exact same person that was about to cross in front of it and pulled his jacket. Teh bus missed by a foot." (What he saw though during that time was more horrifying. He saw it through the person who was going to die eyes.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am

Darren watched, still incredelous. "That was probably just a coincedence," he said stubbornly. "Ive heard Divination is a loose branch of magic, ive met a couple of 'seers' and there all frauds."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:58 am

"Like I said," he said knowing he had said something like this "I don't know if I am. It could have been a coinsedence. I don't know. By the way you may want to stand up, a mermaids going to spash you in about 15 seconds."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 am

Darren rolled his eyes, and looked away from the guy. What a loser, trying to pretend he was a seer just to be popular. Looking to see if any of his friends were there, he suddenly jumped as he got splashed by a large amount of water. Looking at even, he scowled. "You did that."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 am

((Imagine this post was before Darren's. I love being splashed. Or pushed, or generally annoyed.))
Jess looked up and saw ANOTHER new person. "Bye Roxanne," he muttered before running over to Darren. "Hello there. I'm Jess," he said, smiling and reaching out to shake Evan's hand. But something made him turn around and he grumbled as a large wave of water hit him. "Bugger it," he muttered
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 am

(Evan pointed out towards the lake. There was a large tailfin in the air with water conducting around it. It submerged back into the water.) "Sorry I told you," he said helping him up from the muddy ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 am

"Hello," Jess said again, turning back to Evan, but in a slightly squelchy way
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:07 am

"Hi," he said handing him a towel he brought with him. (He had planned on going swimming but couldn't. Yet he figured something might happen.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:09 am

Jess chuckled and shook his head. "No thanks," he said, drawing his wand and pressing it to his shirt. "Incalfacio," he muttered, drawing little patterns on his shirt while he dried it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top