A Birth day - Page 66
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 66 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 66 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 10, 2023 10:54 pm

"Absolutely," Edward said. "That's why we're here. We're always happy to help with the kids--you know that. Angus will be back, you know. He's only trying to think things through so that he can come back and not be so worked up. Angus has always had a high need to not be helpless. I honestly think that comes from not ever understanding what he ever did to make his family reject him. He needs to feel like he has something he can do. It's not the same as fixing things because he's learned that sometimes a problem isn't his to fix. He does, though, still need to have a plan of his own, some way to handle his own stuff. When he has that straight in his head, he'll come back. That's his pattern. It's what he does. I know where he is. Marcus is with him and he's alright. When he has his thoughts straight, he'll be back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed May 10, 2023 11:03 pm

Ruby listened to Edward and nodded her head " thank you, I trust Marcus to do whats needed." she said placing Caprice in Edwards arms " I want to be better for him, and I understand, thats just his way, now I have to work on being myself, the best me I can for the family and Angus, Jeffery said theres a huricane in spain, I think, so I have to go to Paris and then on to Blatten to Restaurant Blatten and some one will meet me there to take me to the clinic." she told him as she gently caressed Caprices cheek. " I'll go and say bye to the girls and let them know whats happening" she added before giving Edward a hug kissing Caprice befre she headed down to the basement to talk to the girls.

Walking in she saw the two girls and smiled " Ginger , Anise, Simone and Edward are going to take care of you until Angus gets back , I'm ..I'm going to a clinic in swizerland to sort out what it going on in my head, the argument Angus and I had was my fault and I realize that so Im seeing a man called Jeffery, hes good at sorting out heads" she said smiling " it dosn't mean I won't be back , it just means I will be back and more myself , thing is its for a month, but Im sure Angus will return soon."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 10, 2023 11:15 pm

"She'll be fine," Edward told Ruby. "That's a good northerly path to Jeffrey's. He's right. The weather is bad right now any further south. We'll take care of the girls. It'll be fine. You just focus on making peace with the stuff in your past so you can be whatever kind of person you want to be."

"We'll be fine, Ruby," Anise said. "We've got our studies to do, so we'll all be busy. And you'll see--a month will go really fast. That sort of help really should be as accepted as any other sort of healer, so you just go do what you need to do. The rest will work out. We know Jessie went there for a bit. You might want to just tell him. He might be able to help you feel a bit more at ease about going. Angus will be back. We don't doubt that. He loves us all too much to stay away very long. I think he goes to cool off because he doesn't like getting too angry, but he'd never go and not come back. So it'll all be fine."

"Maybe by then, Anise will have her History of Magic reading assignment done," Ginger teased.

"Hey," Anise frowned. "I can't help it. It's boring."

"Go ahead, trash Robert's test. It's up to you," Ginger laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed May 10, 2023 11:25 pm

Ruby chuckled at the girl's banter and then moved to hug both "Thank you girls " she said then moved back " your right, it will fly by" she said " now I should pack Jeffery said it was cold so to pack warmly, and yes I'll talk to Jessie" she told them both. Looking back on more time she headed back up and out to Jessies cabin, knocking she heard a commotion and the door cracked slightly " hey Yu is Jessie decent?" she asked and Yu chuckled hering cursing from behind him.

Soon the door opened and Jessie walked out " hey sis" he said Ruby moved and hugged him tight. " hey whats this?" he asked.

"stepping back she looked at him " Im going to Jeffery, like you I need to sort my head, how I spoke to Angus was wrong nad more so I didn't get some one to look after Caprice, I thought I would let you know" she told him. Looking up she saw him smile and nod his head.

"you go, we'll be okay" he told her " and I'll keep an eye on the girls." he said as Yu walked out behind him.

"we'll take care of them." he said and Ruby smiled at both of them.

"so your okay with me going?" she asked and Jessie chuckled placing his hands on her shoulders.

"of course its what you need , he helped me , and you have to get past it, if anything happens I'll let you know." he said and Ruby hugged him and Yu again. Stepping back she smiled at them both.

"okay I have to go pack, see you in a month." she said and saw Jessie smile as she headed back to the duplex , now inside she haded up and backed a single suit case with warm clothing and a picture of Angus and Caprice, she knew she'd probably not be able to keep it but knowing it was ther would help her. Walking abck down with the case she left it by the door and moved to Edward " okay I'm packed" she said " see you In a month." she told him before she placed on a thick jacket and ported out to Paris.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 11, 2023 12:01 am

Angus had had a second drink of firewhiskey and a second cigarette, and Carlo had lit a fire in the fireplace in the men's smoking room. It wasn't a room that was used for a great deal of smoking. Since Edward had purchased the house, he and Caprice had used the room far more often on wintery or stormy nights because it was one of the warmest rooms in the house, and it was relaxing and cozy. Carlo had lit a fire here and had stocked it with firewhiskey, cigarettes and some snacks. He'd also some pillows and a couple warm blankets in case Angus ever actually decide to close his eyes and rest.

When Carlo had told Angus that there was a fire in the smoking room, he and Marcus had gone there and found it to be the perfect refuge from a lot of the things on his mind. He made himself at home in one of the larger leather club chairs and had smoked another cigarette and then dozed off, listening to the thunder outside. Marcus was glad to see him resting.

Edward and Simone decided they would sleep over at Angus's tonight while Angus was unable to get back. They took a couple changes of clothes over, and Simone changed the sheets on the bed in the master bedroom so they would have a place to sleep.

While she did that, the girls had come back upstairs to work on their homework at the kitchen table so they had more room. While they were doing that, Edward was putting the baby down for nap when a couple envelopes fluttered through the floo. It looked to him like one was from Sam and one was from Victor, so he opened them, hoping that they weren't bearing some sort of bad news .

However, he was surprised to see they were actually notes to Sam and to Victor from Suzanne. She was realizing that the boys were going to grauate soon, and she was trying to bait the boys into coming to stay with her and Gelding in Paris after graduation. She promised to show them the very best Paris had to offer, and she said she would make them heirs of a "massive and regal French chateau," and all they would need to do would be to change their names back to Tyler when they graduated.

Edward was furious. It wasn't going to be that simple. The boys were now legally Donohues, and they weren't going to be adults until closer to September, not May or June. The choice was not going to be up to the boys. Since Ruby would be in Switzerland, the choice would be Angus's, and Edward did not see a snowball's chance in Hell that he'd let them become Tylers or Geldings either one.

Putting the notes in his pocket, he asked the girls to keep an eye out for their sleeping baby sister, and he went next door for a moment to see Jessie. He knocked on the door of Jessie's cabin.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 11, 2023 12:06 am

Jessie and Yu were laid on the couch when they heard a knock , getting up he chuckled thinking Ruby had forgot something but was suprised to see Edwrad " hey , what brings you here" he said smiling as he invited him into the cabin where Yu sat looking over the back of the couch at him. " I guess Ruby left already?" he asked sitting down " she's doing the right thing, thers not a problem with Caprice or the girls is there?" he added as Yu went to make some tea for them all.

Returning with some swet treats he placed them on the table and pored a tea for every one and sat next to Jessie as they waited to hear what Edward had to say and why he was now sat in their home.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 11, 2023 12:14 am

"No, she's off, and everything's fine. The girls are doing soem sort of paper for Robert on the History of Magic, which of course, Anise does not want to do--at all. But--I came to warn you that Suzanne might be up to something. Look at these. I thought they actually were from Sam and Victor, but I saw that they were actually supposed to be for them--from Suzanne. Now, this takes gonads of a different kind. Check this out. She still thinks she can find some way to get them back."

He took the notes out of his pocket and handed them to Jessie to read.

"I'm thinking that, as their great grandfather, i might make an executive decision and not show these to the boys. at least until they're safely at home with their father. Angus deserves to see these first, I think, if for no other reason than the boys will not be legal age until the end of the summer."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 11, 2023 12:19 am

Jessie listened to Edward and then took the notes his blood boiled but he stayed calm outwardly. Hearing Edward say he wanted to show Angus first he nodded " good choice" he said " I had hoped she'd given up but I guess not." he added as he gave the notes back and picked up his tea and drank it slowly. He looekd to Yu who nodded " we'll keep our eyes and ears open for any trouble, I'll let Jack know later when were on patrol, oh do you think Anise would like to come with us for a run?" he asked knowing she'd not been for one since the incident and he felt they all could use one.

Placing down his cup he stood up and walked to their bedroom returning with his shoes on and a jacket in hand " I'll come back with you to the duplex." he said " I know Jacks at the barn so we can stop there and let him know too."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu May 11, 2023 12:34 am

"I think both those girls would just about walk across glass in their bare feet if it got them away from that history paper," Edward laughed, amused. "I think that's a great idea, but don't be surprised if Ginger wants to go along. She isn't in the mood to do that paper either."

He walked back across to the duplex and laid the note on the table where the girls were working.

"Hey, Jessie," Ginger said, as Anise sighed heavily, frustrated and feeling stuck.

"Jessie wants to know if you want to go for a run," Edward asked.

"Yes!" They both said simultaneously. They scooped up everything off the table, shoved it in their boosk and slammed their books shut.

"That's not ours. What is that?" Ginger pointed. Anise picked up the notes and read them.

"Oh that fat, nasty old cow," Anise said. "I think I should just eat her."

"Nah. She's not worth it. She'll just give you colossal indigestion," Edward laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu May 11, 2023 12:39 am

Jessie chuckled and walked with Edward to the duplex hearing him say the girls would walk on glass in bare feet to get out of the history paper he chuckled. Walking in he smiled at them both " hey." he said cheerfully then laughed as they both said at the same time they wanted to go for a run " well you were not wrong"| he said and chuckled again. when he watched Anise read the notes he nodded the laughed at Edwards saying she would give them massive indigestion.

" ha, yeah besides shes all fat no meat" he added " all right if you girls aready, we can go now,but you might needed to change into your running gear. and Ginger we'll only go as fast as you can go , okay." he folded his arms over his chest as he transphigured his clothing to his running gear, tracksuit bottoms,tank top showing his muscled arms and running shoes. He walked over to Caprice and played peek aboo while he waited for the girls.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top