A Birth day - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 32 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:20 am

"I have Angus and Nigel here," Robert told him. "Nigel hasn't had a meltdown yet, but that could be forthcoming. Angus and Edward have a family funeral to go to the day after tomorrow, but Edward has been asked to go to Romania to get rid of problem there. Apparently a man who, according to the locals, was already mad, escaped the local nick there a couple months ago and then ran to a werewolf pack and was turned. So now they have a werewolf who is also mad. They want Edward to come and take care of it. Nigel does not want Angus going, and I know it isn't the best idea.

"Angus is proposing that he take Anise and go," Robert continued, "but I think perhaps if you and maybe Anise go with Edward that perhaps you can join them and help them to take care of this problem. I am sure they will join up with Sergio and Ana. If you and Anise go with Edward, that would make five of you. Edward, Sergio, and Ana are all experienced werewolf hunters, and you and Anise both bring your own individual skills that would be very helpful. Angus might not need to go. He could stay in Tuscany and not jeopardize his shoulder. Roughing it in the mountains just is going to be ridiculously painful for him, I'm afraid. What do you say? Wanna go to Romania for a couple days? You wouldn't leave until after their funerals in Tuscany, but you're welcome to go to Edward's any time you like and enjoy a bit of Tuscan sun and cuisine beforehand if you want. If you think we need one more, you could take Jessie with you if you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:29 am

Jack stood and listened to Robert talking his arms crossed over his chest as he let him continue. Once done he nodded " I like the idea of five going, mad weres can be unpredictable, I'll go, let me just let Jess know where Im going and I'll be there tonight, will that do?" he asked Edward threw the floo" beside don't want Angus laid up any longer than nessecery by bugering up his shoulder and I think Jessie will want to stay here since he's the only other person that can do my job while Im away.." Jack said and looked at Robert.

Turning to Face Robert he spoke again " I'll go pack a backpack and let Jess know, oh have they told Sergio, and Ana was coming?" he asked standing in the door way now.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:40 am

"We have the day off here tomorrow," Angus said, "because we're preparing for a double funeral at noon the day after tomorrow. So, that would give you tomorrow to rest, relax, enjoy some Tuscan luxury. Then, if you want to come enjoy some five star cuisine at the Donohue winery, bring your black suit to come to a double Donohue funeral. I presume there will be some sort of supper later, and then you three can decide if you're going to Sergio and Ana's that night or if you'll go there early the following morning. Make sense?

" Sergio and Ana are hoping that Edward and I are coming," Angus explained, "but they don't know anything about my shoulder. Anise knows nothing yet about it, but I'm sure she'll leap at the chance to go. I'll have Rosaria prepare a guest room for you. There's an extra portkey to Edward's in the center drawer of my desk. It's an old key that has a little bunch of grapes on the bow. You can't miss it. If you handle it by the bow or the bit it won't port you. Wrap your hand around the shaft, though, and you'll be here before you know it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:53 am

Jack chuckled "Wow a double Donohue funeral" he said "Okay I'll pack a suit " he said and listened to Angus's instructions for finding a port key to Edwards Tuscan home " Okay, I got that, " he said "see you soon." he said and looked to Robert as he spoke again " I'll make sure everything stays on track" he said and turned to leave. Heading to his room he packed abag and saw Jess watching him so he explained. Once donw she kissed him and smiled " I'll be back before you know it" he said and smiled heading over to Edwards place.

Walking in he found the portkey and did just as Angus had told him finding himself now stood in front of a large house his suit bag slung over his shoulder as he heard laughter from around the back of the house. Walking around he smiled " hello" he said smiling at them all.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:16 am

Edward told Rosaria to prepare a room for Jack, and she gave him a beautiful room with a balcony that looked over the Mediterranean. Angus went upstairs to talk to Anise to see if she wanted to go on a mission--a mission to stop a very dangerous out-of-control werewolf. He did consider that perhaps that it would be traumatizing for her after having to kill a werewolf here before. However, she very much wanted to go. Angus had sat with her for a moment and had talked with her to make sure that she was sure of herself. When she learned she would be going with Edward and Jack, she was fine with going.

"Hey, Jack, good to see you," Edward said, as Rosaria came out with a tray of mugs that had decaffeinated mocha lattes on it, along with a large platter of various flavors of biscotti. "Oh, thank you, Rosaria. What a lovely idea. It sometimes gets chilly out here as it gets later in the evening. The sea breezes can be chilly. Help yourselves to a decaf mocha latte and some of her homemade biscotti."

Angus came downstairs after talking to Anise and saw the mugs on the tray.

"Oh good. Lattes," Angus grinned. "She makes the best. Hey, Jack. Thanks for coming. I just talked with Anise. She's actually excited about going. She's got her wand with her, and I'll get her a wand holster tomorrow and a belt sheath for her blade. She's hoping we cab teach her a few defensive spells and that you might teach her a couple of extra fighting skills that might make her have a better self defense."

Nigel came out and took a mug and an almond biscotti.

"Thank you for coming, Jack," Nigel said. "I'm glad we could keep Angus from going. He's not ready to be hiking up mountain trails or sleeping outside on the ground or any sort of roughing it. He's doing a good deal better than he was, but he's certainly not ready for that."

"I'll make sure we're completely outfitted with gear," Edward told Jack. "And Rosaria and Carlo know how to pack food for a trip like this, so I think we'll be alright.

"Oh, and by the way, I found some large oversize sweatshirts I need to get rid of," Angus said to Jack. "There are four or five of them, and they're actually a couple sizes larger than what you wear, if you're interested something big enough that you could use just for lounging around in. I can't imagine that very many men around here can wear that size, so if you can use them, then just have at them."

"It gets nippy at night in the mountains, so he might want one of them," Edward said. "Who knows?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:35 am

Jack chuckled and nodded to Edward as he greeted him just as Rosaria came out with a tray of decaffeinated mocha lattes and a large platter of various flavours of biscotti. He thanked her and took one siping it and taking in the breeze around him "no problems Nigel, this place is nice Edward, I can see why you live here" he said then looked at Ruby "Hey Ruby" he said she nodded back " Oh Jess says Finns doing good " he said then heard mention of wand holsters " good idea she'll need one with climbing and running" he said " but where is she now?" he asked Looking around for the two girls.

He saw Rosaria walk out with Caprice in a lace dress and he smiled " wow she's grown" he said as she was passed to Ruby who smiled.

" yep, shes on soft foods now too thanks to Rosaria and Simone." she said and Jack laughed.

"wow time flys next you know you'll be chasing her around the house " he chuckled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:53 am

"She's upstairs with Ginger, and I think they're playing backgammon. She and Ginger met my brother Evan's girls, Evie and Faith. They're almost exactly the same age, and they've had a blast the last couple days. Today Evan and his wife Tara took all four girls on Vespas to see the countryside and to go for a picnic, and then Marcus taught them some basics on skateboard riding."

"I think we should notice some improvement in both girls' spellcasting," Edward said. "Ruby took them to Ollivanders before we came, and they both have proper wands now. The ones Phoebe bought them will be good in a pinch, and I'm sure the girls will probably keep them, but I think it will be a good advantage with her having the right wand now.

"We may need to have Clive send her a backpack and some proper clothing for her trip up in the mountains," Angus said. "We got the girls outfitted but we sent almost all of it home, thinking this was going to be a quick trip. I'll send him a note first thing in the morning and ask him to rush a package her tomorrow so we have time to get her packed. If anybody else needs something, just let me know, and I'll have Clive send it."

"So you know, Jack, your room is next to the last upstairs on the left," Edward said. "Simone and I are the very last on the left, and Angus and Ruby are the last on the right--right across the hall from us. Ginger and Anise are next to them, right across the hall from you. And Caprice is next to them. Of course, you're welcome to go anywhere in the house or on the grounds either one. Make yourself at home."

"There isn't a running track here, but when I can run, I usually just run the paved drive that runs through the estate and connects all the other houses and buildings," Angus told him. "Anise hasn't been running here because she hasn't had anyone to run with, but she probably ought to run a time or two before you go, don't you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:02 am

Jack listened and nodded " okay I'll put my things into it when I go up " and yeah might be a good idea for her to have a backpack" he said siping his coffee " I'll do the same if thats all right." he said hearing the girls were in their room playing backgamon he chuckled " wow , mine use to me chess" he said finishing his coffee he stood up and excused himself " okay Im going to freshen up and change into something a little less not warm weather clothing , and yes I'll take those seeatshirts , can always use one that fit, do you know how hard it is to get one in my size?" he said and chukled.

Heading him he saw rosaria and smiled " thanks for the coffee it was super good" he said then found his room where he showered and chenged then knocked on Ginger and Anises room" hey any one up for a run?" he caled threw the door.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:20 am

"They're sitting on the dresser in our room. Help yourself if you'd like to get them. Help yourself," Angus smiled. "I hope you get some good out of them."

Rosaria was pleased that Jack liked the coffee and that he was already treating her in such an appreciative way.

"Come in. Hi, Jack," the girls greeted him.

"A run? I'm always interested," Anise grinned. "You going tonight or in the morning?

"She's just trying to get out of backgammon because I beat her two out of three," Ginger told him. "You know, maybe Angus will let you take his little travel games with you. He's got a great assortment in that thing."

"I could ask," Anise said.

"Shall I help you change into your pajamas, Angus?" Marcus asked, knowing it was getting sort of late.

"Probably,' Angus said.

"I'll take those shirts to Jack while we're going," Marcus said. Angus excused himself and went upstairs with Marcus. Marcus took the sweatshirts and put them in Jack's bedroom on the foot of the bed for him and then went back to help Angus shower and dress for bed.

"I'll gather up the mugs and take the tray in," Edward said to Ruby and Nigel, "and then I think I'll hit the shower too. I'll see you both in the morning." He gathered up mugs, put them on the tray, and took it into the kitchen, where Simone was feeding Caprice some pureed peaches and some rice cereal.

"She's had her bath, and now we're just getting a bite before we go to sleep," Simone told Edward. "She's a little off schedule today, but that's alright. She'll right herself tomorrow."

"And she's not getting it all over the kitchen?" Edward teased.

"No, no. She wants every bit of this in her mouth," Simone laughed. "She is all about these peaches. She's going to be a fruit eater, I think. She'll eat the cereal, but she'd rather have fruit. We're almost done, and then I think, a clean diaper and bed is on her schedule. If her stomach is full, she dozes right off."

"So do I," Edward laughed. He gave her a quick kiss. "I'll see you upstairs, My dear." She smiled, and he headed upstairs.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 pm

Jaxk looked at Anise then Ginger and smiled " best to run no , tomorrow were going to be busy" he said looking at her then laughed at Gingers words about Anise wanting to not lose at back gammon. He could see in the courner of his eyes that Marcus had gone into the room he'd been told was his for the night with some sweat shirts in his arms and he chuckled " all right I'll see you down stairs in ten if your coming but Im not hanging around he said and smiled as he turned and entered the room placing his suit in the closet he then place his bag at the foot of the bed beore checking out the sweat shirts.

Haven taken a shower and changed into his running clothes he chose a sweat shirt and found it to be large enough that it gave him room to move and was not tight in any places. He moved out of his room and down to the man area to wait for Anise.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top