For The Love of Animals - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

For The Love of Animals - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

For The Love of Animals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For The Love of Animals - Page 2 Empty Re: For The Love of Animals

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:52 pm

Chase could see that the event had worn him out, and after a final pat to Wildfeather, she stepped back with him. She grinned as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, I can't take all the credit. The Care of Magical Creatures professor really is amazing. They work with all the creatures to make sure they have the best temperament possible... especially the most dangerous ones. Wildfeather and I got to know each other when I was in my third year, shortly after I started class. I wasn't supposed to get near him without a teacher, but I've always loved these creatures." She grinned and looked around the paddock and into the neighboring ones as well.

She walked back over to the edge of the paddock and hoisted herself up to sit on top of the fence. "Oh yea, I'm in Hufflepuff. Let me tell you, my mom was so pissed about that." She laughed and shook her head. "Said, "I cannot believe you didn't get into Slytherin! After all the things we imparted on you to make you a success." She laughed and shook her head. "I guess the Sorting Hat realized I wasn't cunning or ambitious AT ALL." She giggled and looked at him. "You're a Slytherin, though, yea?" She tilted her head to the side, watching him.

"I know I've seen you around. I guess our houses don't mingle too often, though." She looked perfectly at ease sitting on top of the fence. It was obvious that this area was a second home to her. "I know a lot of people, but I guess it's mostly girls in my house." She smiled at him happily.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top